xLidoni

Can't View Bootloader | APFS Problems X79

Goodmorning everyone,

First I list my hardware in order to get a first overview.

1. x79 jingsha Dual S8
  2. 2x Xeon E5 2650
  3. 64GB Samsung ECC 1333
  4. RX 470 Gigabyte
  5. NVMe Sunbow 256GB

The architecture is a Sandy-EP, and the motherboard has UEFI support.

• OpenCore version used 0.6.0 (Also try earlier)

I am faced with the following scenario,

I create the EFI, ready to boot it shows a blackscreen! It doesn't even come in the bootloader.

The first doubt falls on an incorrect configuration of the plist. But nothing, it still doesn't work.

I also tried as Booter Picker "External", but nothing I can not understand why, I also tried to change graphics card, as well as use other working USB already bootable from other systems.

But as soon as I select UEFI: KingSton .... Black screen, no logs are even released.

I can't see the Bootloader (BlackScreen).

Also tried to use USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 (I mean keys)

• So I opted for the Legacy way, using OpenUsbKbDxe.efi, HfsPlusLegacy.efi and generating the boot.

It booted and I can view the bootloader.

After hitting my head I boot into Legacy, and run the Mojave installer.

The first problems solved with CpuTscSync begin.

But then some things that make me doubt there are problems on the USB ports, in fact shortly after the verbose with the apple logo crossed out, but not always.

Now I'm stuck at apfs module start 1393 and can't find a solution.

But I still have to understand why if boot in UEFI does not reach the bootloader and black screen comes out.

4558514f-906b-4bbc-9765-6c3653de80c5.thumb.jpg.fcdbeb4c52cf6102b565c417d5452749.jpg

Currently I'm still here, with big doubts about why I don't boot in UEFI.

Thank you all!

EFI X79 ORIGINALE.zip

Edited by xLidoni

• Administrators

sound like a bug in x79 mobos

into_all method label _STA code_regex Store\s\("CPUSCK0",\sCUU0\) remove_matched;
into_all method label _STA code_regex Store\s\("CPUSCK1",\sCUU1\) remove_matched;
into_all method label _STA code_regex Store\s\("CPUSCK2",\sCUU2\) remove_matched;
into_all method label _STA code_regex Store\s\("CPUSCK3",\sCUU3\) remove_matched;
into_all method label _STA code_regex Store\s\("CPUSCK4",\sCUU4\) remove_matched;
into_all method label _STA code_regex Store\s\("CPUSCK5",\sCUU5\) remove_matched;
into_all method label _STA code_regex Store\s\("CPUSCK6",\sCUU6\) remove_matched;
into_all method label _STA code_regex Store\s\("CPUSCK7",\sCUU7\) remove_matched;
into_all method label _STA code_regex Store\s\("CPUSCK8",\sCUU8\) remove_matched;
into_all method label _STA code_regex Store\s\("CPUSCK9",\sCUU9\) remove_matched;

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE