lukakeiton

MacOS 11.3 & Windows 10 on AMD Ryzen | Sleep/wake works

25 minutes ago, pdevonie said:

Eu tentei os dois. Vou tentar o último de novo e avisá-lo.

Ok. Please speak English please, I don't understand Portuguese. Thank you in advance.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 590 8GB

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz

3 minutos atrás, Lukakeiton disse:

Okey. Por favor, fale inglês, por favor, não entendo português. Obrigado antecipadamente.

Sorry, I got excited and put it in Portuguese, lol. I will test it now.

I tried with the first folder and it goes up the installation but does not go up the continuation of the installation.
This other folder just went up in the installation. In the continuation of the installation it stopped in the same place.

My configuration: R5 3600
X570 TUF GAMING
RX 5700 XT

1 hour ago, pdevonie said:

Sorry, I got excited and put it in Portuguese, lol. I will test it now.

I tried with the first folder and it goes up the installation but does not go up the continuation of the installation.
This other folder just went up in the installation. In the continuation of the installation it stopped in the same place.

My configuration: R5 3600
X570 TUF GAMING
RX 5700 XT

don't worry lol

first of all, download EFI062 folder, then open config.plist and disable all ssdt except EC0 one. On DeviceProperties delete all devices (except sound if you want to put you id there). On kernel section, disable USBMap, AGPMInjector590 kexts and all not related with your hardware. Put yours. Save and reboot.

My EFI folder is exclusive for Asus Rog Strix X570 E-Gaming due to some differences on DSDT, remember SSDT are build according your own DSDT, with respect other X570.

In fact, I always build hackintosh, more than 10 years, on Intel but this time I prefer a new challenge, get a real Mac. If you know the devices path on the DSDT, with a few modifications of SSDTs, you can get it as real as mine. Good graphic card btw ;) As we said before, good hackintosh.

Edited by lukakeiton

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

14 minutes ago, Zyon said:

Lucky :)

For me it's KO, won't boot :s 

With update from Catalina or with Olarila RAW :s

OC 6.0.4 and last kext 

first of all, download EFI062 folder, then open config.plist and disable all ssdt except EC0 one. On DeviceProperties delete all devices (except sound if you want to put you id there). On kernel section, disable USBMap, AGPMInjector590 kexts and all not related with your hardware. Put yours. Save and reboot.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

47 minutes ago, lukakeiton said:

enjoy!

On 11/11/2020 at 9:01 PM, lukakeiton said:

don't worry lol

My EFI folder is exclusive for Asus Rog Strix X570 E-Gaming due to some differences on DSDT, remember SSDT are build according your own DSDT, with respect other X570.

In fact, I always build hackintosh, more than 10 years, on Intel but this time I prefer a new challenge, get a real Mac. If you know the devices path on the DSDT, with a few modifications of SSDTs, you can get it as real as mine. Good graphic card btw ;) As we said before, good hackintosh.

I asked @Maldon to do what you said, I think he did what you said, but he hangs in the same place :( As I'm without mac access, I can't edit using OpenCore

I now got access to the mac and did what I said and locked it in the same place
Edited by pdevonie

1 hour ago, pdevonie said:

I asked @Maldon to do what you said, I think he did what you said, but he hangs in the same place :( As I'm without mac access, I can't edit using OpenCore

I now got access to the mac and did what I said and locked it in the same place

you can make an usb with OpenCore made in Windows and edit config.plist with a plist editor. Everything is explained in Dortania guide in GitHub.

Then, I don't know what happens. You need to make your own EFI.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

I almost downloaded the installation USB with the operating system Mac OS X Big Sur. But on the first or main screen of my laptop, there is such a distorted picture. And on the second external monitor, I see the graphics mode and cursor. Tell me or who knows what the problem might be

Anyone have any ideas and ways to solve this problem?
[2:31]
on an external monitor, I do not see the main system installation menu, so I don’t know how to make everything work on the laptop screen. The cursor moves across the external screen

IMG20210106020542.7z IMG20210106020555.7z

Edited by vova3d

On 1/5/2021 at 6:50 PM, vova3d said:

I almost downloaded the installation USB with the operating system Mac OS X Big Sur. But on the first or main screen of my laptop, there is such a distorted picture. And on the second external monitor, I see the graphics mode and cursor. Tell me or who knows what the problem might be

Anyone have any ideas and ways to solve this problem?
[2:31]
on an external monitor, I do not see the main system installation menu, so I don’t know how to make everything work on the laptop screen. The cursor moves across the external screen

IMG20210106020542.7z 476.41 kB · 0 downloads IMG20210106020555.7z 1.74 MB · 0 downloads

If you have an amd cpu in your laptop, you can't use macOS.

Update to 11.2 with same EFI (yep, still on oc 0.6.2)

TFbXHbT.png

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

Update to 11.3

SMBIOS: moved to MacPro7,1 (No USB renames needed)

Updated BIOS to rev 3801

Updated OP with new BIOS settings

Update OpenCore to 0.6.8

Update EFI on OP

Upgrade to 64 GB RAM

spacer.png

Edit: I forgot to add a port on XHC0 at 61500000, so I called PT10 to make my Corsair H115i appear again. I upload only the kext.

USBMap.kext.zip

Edited by lukakeiton

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X