Jump to content

(Success) Acer Aspire 5 (A515-54g) i5-10210u


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FULLY WORKING CLOVER 👍 ABOVE MENTIONED PROBLEMS SOLVED FOR OTHERS EFI : http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=11409594416974638249

NEW EFI OC070 : https://file.io/X83cG4ZAWlOh

Update OC 062 work onDB6 EFI : http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=92796809634891990840

  • 5 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, widder said:

 

In DiskUtility I can't see the SSD in order to install BigSur and I'm using the latest EFI available here. Can someone help me? Only the installation discs appear.

So easy.If you have the same computer with us.You just need to change your sata mode to ahci.Frist,enter bios,then set admin password for bios to change setting.Second,select main and press Ctrl+s, You'll see that there's one more option,change sata model to ahci.save and rest,your win10 can't start normally.Don't worry,you just need to start in safe mode and reboot.All done.Good lunck.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vincent S said:

So easy.If you have the same computer with us.You just need to change your sata mode to ahci.Frist,enter bios,then set admin password for bios to change setting.Second,select main and press Ctrl+s, You'll see that there's one more option,change sata model to ahci.save and rest,your win10 can't start normally.Don't worry,you just need to start in safe mode and reboot.All done.Good lunck.

OMG... It's work! Thanks...🥰

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 2/22/2021 at 2:54 PM, widder said:

 

In DiskUtility I can't see the SSD in order to install BigSur and I'm using the latest EFI available here. Can someone help me? Only the installation discs appear.

Hi 

I have the same problem,

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks  Every one

My Laptop works great now,

A515-54G N18Q13  Intel i7 10510U 12 Gb. ram.

touch. pad , wifi, bluetooth, sound, works great,  should i update to new version  11.2.3

Thanks again

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 11:59 AM, thorasgard1 said:

Set boot preferences again in BIOS.

Hi

Nice GUI opencore bootloader  works  BigSur 11.2.

Edited by PaulJ
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, Thor.

 

I got the same Acer Aspire 5 (A515-54g) i5-10210u, whats the easiest guide should I follow that you recommend? And please, upload your fully patched EFI, the file has been deleted.

Thanks in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 7:47 PM, Edu Miguel said:

Hi, Thor.

 

I got the same Acer Aspire 5 (A515-54g) i5-10210u, whats the easiest guide should I follow that you recommend? And please, upload your fully patched EFI, the file has been deleted.

Thanks in advance!

I have not this laptop my last saved EFI https://file.io/V2oD6YA53nji

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

:cap-Please Disable Your ADBlocker-:cap