(Success) Acer Aspire 5 (A515-54g) i5-10210u

18 hours ago, Baio77 said:

if you confirm I correct the EFI on Github, I wanted to implement the patch in SSDT Hack, but if it works as you say better, can you pass me ioreg?

I added simply to your EFI this kext https://github.com/acidanthera/BrightnessKeys

I tested this EFI in fresh install BS 11.1 and etc. Everythig working well no problem. Previous problem with KB malfunction is out.

It is first 100% working EFI without any problems.

I transfer your OC to my Clover and working too without any problems. In ACPI folder in clover must be DSDT and your SSDT hack, but i using OC.

Ioreg will be later.

THOR - MacBook Pro.zip

Edited by thorasgard1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FULLY WORKING CLOVER 👍 ABOVE MENTIONED PROBLEMS SOLVED FOR OTHERS EFI : http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=11409594416974638249

Update OC 062 work onDB6 EFI : http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=92796809634891990840

So easy.If you have the same computer with us.You just need to change your sata mode to ahci.Frist,enter bios,then set admin password for bios to change setting.Second,select main and press Ctrl+s, Yo

On 12/18/2020 at 9:17 AM, thorasgard1 said:

I added simply to your EFI this kext https://github.com/acidanthera/BrightnessKeys

I tested this EFI in fresh install BS 11.1 and etc. Everythig working well no problem. Previous problem with KB malfunction is out.

It is first 100% working EFI without any problems.

I transfer your OC to my Clover and working too without any problems. In ACPI folder in clover must be DSDT and your SSDT hack, but i using OC.

Ioreg will be later.

THOR - MacBook Pro.zip 758.33 kB · 8 downloads

thanks to all, the contribution you have given I think has led to an optimized and functional EFI if there will be any developments, I will update the efi here too if this is appreciated, good Hack to everyone and always thanks to mald0n, landlord

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, widder said:

In DiskUtility I can't see the SSD in order to install BigSur and I'm using the latest EFI available here. Can someone help me? Only the installation discs appear.

So easy.If you have the same computer with us.You just need to change your sata mode to ahci.Frist,enter bios,then set admin password for bios to change setting.Second,select main and press Ctrl+s, You'll see that there's one more option,change sata model to ahci.save and rest,your win10 can't start normally.Don't worry,you just need to start in safe mode and reboot.All done.Good lunck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Vincent S said:

So easy.If you have the same computer with us.You just need to change your sata mode to ahci.Frist,enter bios,then set admin password for bios to change setting.Second,select main and press Ctrl+s, You'll see that there's one more option,change sata model to ahci.save and rest,your win10 can't start normally.Don't worry,you just need to start in safe mode and reboot.All done.Good lunck.

OMG... It's work! Thanks...🥰

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2021 at 2:54 PM, widder said:

In DiskUtility I can't see the SSD in order to install BigSur and I'm using the latest EFI available here. Can someone help me? Only the installation discs appear.

Hi 

I have the same problem,

Thanks  Every one

My Laptop works great now,

A515-54G N18Q13  Intel i7 10510U 12 Gb. ram.

touch. pad , wifi, bluetooth, sound, works great,  should i update to new version  11.2.3

Thanks again

On 4/14/2021 at 11:59 AM, thorasgard1 said:

Set boot preferences again in BIOS.

Hi

Nice GUI opencore bootloader  works  BigSur 11.2.

Edited by PaulJ
  • 3 weeks later...