Jump to content
thorasgard1

(Success) Acer Aspire 5 (A515-54g) i5-10210u

Recommended Posts

HI MaLd0n

I find out KB problem, last time, since from DB 9 KB still not work then work, I triyng everething, kext, gpio pinning etc.

I find solution, solution problem is sleep/wake. I start NB, boot to BS, KB not work, i close lid wait 30 sec. NB sleep, after that open lid everything work.

I tested the same method when i install from USB, language chooser KB not work, lid close few time wait and open, KB working an i installing.

Is it some solution from this problem?

Edited by thorasgard1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
4 hours ago, thorasgard1 said:

Is it some solution from this problem?

in this case i think need report to devs ;) 

Donation with Paypal https://tinyurl.com/r7fchn9

Donation with Stripe https://tinyurl.com/2ssnydn6

Donation with BuyMeaCoffee https://tinyurl.com/bvsbpf6e

Donation with Binance 0xdbe48ef6b158f1dd0035d7f49555c99e52f72714

Donation with BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

Donation with PicPay @danielnmaldonado

Donation with PiX¬†@[email protected]

Donation with Mercado Livre https://tinyurl.com/y9evkj5u

:guitar

Problems with Paypal Donate? Check HERE

Donated? Send me PM with files or use DSDT Patch Requests

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

developer kext

Donation with Paypal https://tinyurl.com/r7fchn9

Donation with Stripe https://tinyurl.com/2ssnydn6

Donation with BuyMeaCoffee https://tinyurl.com/bvsbpf6e

Donation with Binance 0xdbe48ef6b158f1dd0035d7f49555c99e52f72714

Donation with BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

Donation with PicPay @danielnmaldonado

Donation with PiX¬†@[email protected]

Donation with Mercado Livre https://tinyurl.com/y9evkj5u

:guitar

Problems with Paypal Donate? Check HERE

Donated? Send me PM with files or use DSDT Patch Requests

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
16 hours ago, thorasgard1 said:

Long time problem, when i trying dual boot to windows i have BSOD "acpi bios error", it is problem with configuration of opencore ?

use new clover

have a good things from opencore and good things from clover

for dual boot is that

Donation with Paypal https://tinyurl.com/r7fchn9

Donation with Stripe https://tinyurl.com/2ssnydn6

Donation with BuyMeaCoffee https://tinyurl.com/bvsbpf6e

Donation with Binance 0xdbe48ef6b158f1dd0035d7f49555c99e52f72714

Donation with BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

Donation with PicPay @danielnmaldonado

Donation with PiX¬†@[email protected]

Donation with Mercado Livre https://tinyurl.com/y9evkj5u

:guitar

Problems with Paypal Donate? Check HERE

Donated? Send me PM with files or use DSDT Patch Requests

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2020 at 8:38 AM, thorasgard1 said:

HI MaLd0n

I find out KB problem, last time, since from DB 9 KB still not work then work, I triyng everething, kext, gpio pinning etc.

I find solution, solution problem is sleep/wake. I start NB, boot to BS, KB not work, i close lid wait 30 sec. NB sleep, after that open lid everything work.

I tested the same method when i install from USB, language chooser KB not work, lid close few time wait and open, KB working an i installing.

Is it some solution from this problem?

Final BigSur KB work.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

I have fully working clover.

but openintelwirless and intelibluetoothfirmware kexts sometimes prolonging boot time

and USB devices after boot 5 sec. lagging (USB mouse) USB 2 a 3 to same

and sometimes not mount efi

dual boot win osx work well

i cant create custom boot entries in clover

Edited by thorasgard1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, thorasgard1 said:

I have fully working clover.

but openintelwirless and intelibluetoothfirmware kexts sometimes prolonging boot time

and USB devices after boot 5 sec. lagging (USB mouse) USB 2 a 3 to same

and sometimes not mount efi

dual boot win osx work well

i cant create custom boot entries in clover

Too many problems, some applications does not work, videos problem, no ntfs hdd work with tuxera. 

comeback to OC 

Edited by thorasgard1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

here work fine with oc or clover. Very nice

Donation with Paypal https://tinyurl.com/r7fchn9

Donation with Stripe https://tinyurl.com/2ssnydn6

Donation with BuyMeaCoffee https://tinyurl.com/bvsbpf6e

Donation with Binance 0xdbe48ef6b158f1dd0035d7f49555c99e52f72714

Donation with BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

Donation with PicPay @danielnmaldonado

Donation with PiX¬†@[email protected]

Donation with Mercado Livre https://tinyurl.com/y9evkj5u

:guitar

Problems with Paypal Donate? Check HERE

Donated? Send me PM with files or use DSDT Patch Requests

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

here work fine with oc or clover. Very nice

Clover has same security problem, cant instal apps as tuxera, which need install some kernel and check in security, this no options in security tab, oc work fine.

Clover custom icons does not work, i cant create recovery partition icon and others

Big problem with mounting EFI for work

Wirless kext its not good compatibile in Clover

Edited by thorasgard1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/16/2020 at 8:46 AM, thorasgard1 said:

This message its no in cloverspacer.png

Hi man. I’ve been on your job for months.
I have an A515-54G-53GP. Everything works.
The Keyboard works only after sleeping.
I recently added an SSDT-keybord-map that I found on youtube in Russian
tutorial from an A515-54G, and in 30% of cases the keyboard works
without the need for sleep. I'm working here too, 
if i find a solution I will post here.
Thank you for your work man!SSDT-PS2-MAP.aml

 

Edited by Master System
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Master System said:

Hi man. I’ve been on your job for months. I have an A515-54G-53GP. Everything works. The Keyboard works only after sleeping. I recently added an SSDT-keybord-map that I found on youtube in Russian tutorial from an A515-54G, and in 30% of cases the keyboard works without the need for sleep. I'm working here too, if i find a solution I will post here. Thank you for your work man! SSDT-PS2-MAP.aml 106 B · 0 downloads

Thanks. On KB Now i¬†get used to it ūüėÄ I try your SSDT.

Worse is dual boot to win. On my OC does not work.¬†I hate office in MACūüĎé

I using F12 key for boot to win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thorasgard1 said:

Thanks. On KB Now i¬†get used to it ūüėÄ I try your SSDT.

Worse is dual boot to win. On my OC does not work.¬†I hate office in MACūüĎé

I using F12 key for boot to win.

I also use F12 for dual boot. Windows EFI is on the 500GB-HDD. The macOS EFI is in the 256GB-SDD.
I partitioned the SDD into two parts and use one partition for OSX and the other for Windows.
The 500GB-HDD is formatted in ExFat32 and serves as HDD-Files for both systems...

The keyboard had never worked before without sleep.
After SSDT-SP2-MAP, it works from time to time.
It gave me hope to find a setting in the DSDT to make the keyboard work.
This link says it works only with the old BIOS version:
https://github.com/SiddheshNan/Acer-A515-51G-Hackintosh/blob/master/Keyboard-Fix.md
Edited by Master System
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

SSDT inject basic

with full solution with dsdt windows dont work good if boot via OC ;) 

Donation with Paypal https://tinyurl.com/r7fchn9

Donation with Stripe https://tinyurl.com/2ssnydn6

Donation with BuyMeaCoffee https://tinyurl.com/bvsbpf6e

Donation with Binance 0xdbe48ef6b158f1dd0035d7f49555c99e52f72714

Donation with BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

Donation with PicPay @danielnmaldonado

Donation with PiX¬†@[email protected]

Donation with Mercado Livre https://tinyurl.com/y9evkj5u

:guitar

Problems with Paypal Donate? Check HERE

Donated? Send me PM with files or use DSDT Patch Requests

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

SSDT inject basic

with full solution with dsdt windows dont work good if boot via OC ;) 

I clover i have many problems which are dont solved.

 

On 11/16/2020 at 8:31 AM, thorasgard1 said:

Clover has same security problem, cant instal apps as tuxera, which need install some kernel and check in security, this no options in security tab, oc work fine.

Clover custom icons does not work, i cant create recovery partition icon and others

Big problem with mounting EFI for work

Wirless kext its not good compatibile in Clover

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
22 minutes ago, thorasgard1 said:

I clover i have many problems which are dont solved.

ye. devs work in many things

Donation with Paypal https://tinyurl.com/r7fchn9

Donation with Stripe https://tinyurl.com/2ssnydn6

Donation with BuyMeaCoffee https://tinyurl.com/bvsbpf6e

Donation with Binance 0xdbe48ef6b158f1dd0035d7f49555c99e52f72714

Donation with BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

Donation with PicPay @danielnmaldonado

Donation with PiX¬†@[email protected]

Donation with Mercado Livre https://tinyurl.com/y9evkj5u

:guitar

Problems with Paypal Donate? Check HERE

Donated? Send me PM with files or use DSDT Patch Requests

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
  • Create New...

:cap-Please Disable Your ADBlocker-:cap