Jump to content
thorasgard1

(Success) Acer Aspire 5 (A515-54g) i5-10210u

Recommended Posts

On 9/13/2020 at 6:15 AM, thorasgard1 said:

Update: 1.USB map, no require USBInjectAll

               2. patch OC by Prevent Apple I2C kexts from attaching to I2C controllers, credit CoolStar, KB and trackpad work on every boot       

                   (BSDB6)

EFI http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=16476836019336355866

 

Hi friend!

Can you send me your EFI trought another link? It's seems that this link is down!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thorasgard1 said:

My latest EFI https://easyupload.io/b9h1gr

Thank you friend!

With your EFI I was able to install catalina on my notebook. My wifi card is different from yours and is not supported, so I removed the kexts related to yours. Only the keyboard did not work. I am using a USB one.

I saw that your video memory is set to 256 MB, is there a specific reason?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, carlosuema said:

Thank you friend!

With your EFI I was able to install catalina on my notebook. My wifi card is different from yours and is not supported, so I removed the kexts related to yours. Only the keyboard did not work. I am using a USB one.

I saw that your video memory is set to 256 MB, is there a specific reason?

it was mistake, change configconfig.plist.zip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/31/2020 at 9:48 PM, thorasgard1 said:

(Mega Success) Just now is my Acer fully Hackintosh

System Details

Model Acer Aspire 5 A515-54G
Processor Intel i5-10210u
GPU Intel UHD Graphics 620
Memory KINGSTON 2400MHz DDR4 16GB
SSD NVMe INTEL 660P Series 1024 GB & KINGSTON Hyper SSD 512 GB
WiFi / BT Intel AX 201
Audio Realtek ALC255
Touchpad ELAN 0504
BIOS Version 1.21
OpenCore Version 0.6.2

Working everything.

 

Sometimes KB work and sometimes no, need few restarts. I prepare 3. runme app 1.clean (olarila.aml)  2. kb not work (DSDT) 3. kb work (DSDT). 

Can you help or find the solving of the problem ?

https://easyupload.io/7kaupn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, thorasgard1 said:

Sometimes KB work and sometimes no, need few restarts. I prepare 3. runme app 1.clean (olarila.aml)  2. kb not work (DSDT) 3. kb work (DSDT). 

Can you help or find the solving of the problem ?

https://easyupload.io/7kaupn

ioreg working and not working

maybe this information will be better https://easyupload.io/eb0i5m

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/4/2020 at 12:44 PM, thorasgard1 said:

Sometimes KB work and sometimes no, need few restarts. I prepare 3. runme app 1.clean (olarila.aml)  2. kb not work (DSDT) 3. kb work (DSDT). 

Can you help or find the solving of the problem ?

https://easyupload.io/7kaupn

I testing, finding and preparing 2 version.

1.EFI with old kexts - working everytime i use it as install - every upd, causing malfunction https://easyupload.io/vm9h8n

2.EFI fully upd. OC 062 work for me on 99 % : https://easyupload.io/ir5n0l

Edited by thorasgard1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2020 at 6:53 AM, thorasgard1 said:

I testing, finding and preparing 2 version.

1.EFI with old kexts - working everytime i use it as install - every upd, causing malfunction https://easyupload.io/vm9h8n

2.EFI fully upd. OC 062 work for me on 99 % : https://easyupload.io/ir5n0l

OC 063 work super on DB9 https://easyupload.io/97manp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
4 hours ago, thorasgard1 said:

Yes, after new updates, i2c work well, but i use ps2 from rehabman, new acidanthera voodoops2 (2.1.7.)not tested yet.

good

ye. my ice lake now work very good with last i2c update. very good job

Support Olarila Vanilla Hackintosh by making a donation HERE

About Premium Users you can check HERE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
  • Create New...
The popup will be closed in 15 seconds...