Hello everyone,

Congrats for the great work.

I install hackintosh Mojave and I want the DSDT patch if it possible.

The problem that I have is that I don't have sound in my HDMI audio and FaceTime and iMessage not working(but for these two I don't really mind).

If you could help me fix the HDMI audio with the DSDT patch I would really appreciate it. 

Please find attached my send me file.

Thank you in advance

Send me theodoross-mbp.zip

Edited by TheoKalo
New Send me

Hello all,
I someone can have a look at my config files and provide me a DSDT patch, it would be marvelous: link to files

Also, I found some strange issues using the EFI folder for my config (ASRock H270M-ITX/ac - i5 6500T Skylake - 16Go 2133MHz - Gigabyte RX580 8Go - Mojave 10.14.5). Until now I have been using the good old fashion method, creating my EFI Clover folder myself (posted the details here for the French readers), but few features were missing. So I decided to give a try to the Olarila pre-built images (I find the initiative brilliant). Most of everything work, excepted that I have quite frequently a problem with my date and time that for no reason are changing from XX/XX/2014 to XX/XX/2031... If anybody has an idea on that? 

Have a nice weekend!

Hello I installed Vanila BigSur using Opencore guide. everything works great except usb3.1 and USB type c.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Motherboard : Asus ROG Strix Z270F

CPU : Intel i7-7700K

Memory : Gskill 16GB

Storage : Samsung EVO 960 512 GB

GPU : AMD rx580

WLAN & Bluetooth Fenvi T919 BCM94360CD

OPENCORE VERSION : 0.6.3

Thanks

Send me Mosams-iMac.zip

hello MaLd0n.
I'm new on Hackintosh. I've tried to install Hackintosh Catalina 10.15.7 using clover with your guide.
The problem is I still can't get HDMI Audio and laptop sleep work, USB mapping and also patching DSDT.
I'm still using SSDT that you provide on this forum.
Please help patch DSDT for my laptop.

My specs are:
Lenovo ideapad 510S-14ISK
Intel i7-65000
Intel HD 520
ALC236

Thank You!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NFM9cdklDIv_-wD4Qbc2yOnRVbaEwzn7/view?usp=sharing

Sorry for using gdrive 😁

Hello MaLd0n.
I have installed Catalina 10.15.7 on  "Mi Notebook 14 Horizon", however could not get most of the things working. Not able to get my Wifi, Trackpad, Headphone port, sleep mode working. I tried patching DSDT but got confused a lot. 

Please help patch DSDT for my laptop.

here is link to DSDT: https://filebin.net/33vxo0cgfffyxw8g/MiNotebook14Horizon_DST.aml_HWdetails.zip?t=fsyjvard

Here is complete details of system: https://filebin.net/uk0uub15s50y2yx7/Send_me_chipwizzs-MacBook-Pro.zip?t=q9rifswp 

Thanks in advance

Edited by chipwizz
added send_me file