10 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Hi Sir @MaLd0n, thanks for your response.
But unfortunately still I'm having the same problem.
1. Shutdown - when shutting down verbose log is showing then screen turn off which I believe it's the normal way. However, it leaves my keyboard (with back lid/light) and power button stays power on indicating not fully shutdown. I confirmed that if I have the second hard disk connected, shutdown is not properly implemented leaving the led light and power button led still open. but i I removed the second hard disk, shutdown is working. do we have a patch or solution for this?
2. Sleep - when I click sleep, screen turn off. If I'm correct, sleep is also similar to hibernate like half shutdown. but if I move or the mouse or click any keyboard button it turns on.
Please correct me if I'm wrong if my understanding is correct.

3. My laptop is Y700-15ISK with F200 real sense camera, I tried to dig and search more how can I make this camera works but after trying multiple times of OSX installation from sierra, high sierra, mojave, catalina 10.15.0 and 10.15.7, then lastly big sur beta 9.0, still my camera only shows black screen if I open photo booth, in image capture showing no camera connected but If I open system information the camera it's there as well.

Do you have any idea what might cause the problem?

Edited by Andrius Castillo

9 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

thi config is for clover not opencore

DSDT.aml.zip sleep don't work with intelhd 530 desktop

DSDT.aml.zip Apply a video patch for start check 

thank you, work for graphic and audio dll,

but my trackpad not working, my trackpad use I2CHID TPD0 Elan1200, and same battre indicator not show

please help me to patch sir

this my new send files

Send me YukuzaYins-Mac.zip

Edited by YukuzaYin

Hi @MaLd0n, I'm having problems.
I have a Lenovo y50-70 with i7 4710HQ, 16gb ram and gtx 860M. I installed the new High Sierra Image and it worked, the only problems I currently have are that, it won't boot unless if I use the config file from the usb installer, I tried copying the EFI file for my chipset from your website and apply the video patch, the system doesn't boot from the config.plist file, it shows the apple logo for a second then it stay stuck in a boot loop. I can boot using the USB installer, but it only shows 7MB on my Intel HD Graphics 4600.

I really appreciate your help.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=71966582704047252504

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=05092721797470035674

Edited by Mohammad Lutfi

• Administrators
On 10/19/2020 at 1:32 AM, Andrius Castillo said:

Do you have any idea what might cause the problem?

no idea bro

On 10/19/2020 at 7:16 AM, YukuzaYin said:

but my trackpad not working, my trackpad use I2CHID TPD0 Elan1200, and same battre indicator not show

USE  voodooi2c kexts

check rehabman battery repo

On 10/19/2020 at 7:10 PM, gloveda said:

Hi MaLd0n, could you help me with my system. It cant sleep. I try my best but still need magic from master.

DSDT.aml.zip

select rebase regions in acpi tab and remove ssdts

20 hours ago, doomtrainxxx said:

cpu: i7 3770

DSDT.aml.zip

20 hours ago, Mohammad Lutfi said:

Hi @MaLd0n, I'm having problems.

try it. i need clean start

config.plist.zip

12 hours ago, jackie233 said:

MB: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H

DSDT.aml.zip

11 hours ago, NadeejaNirmala said:

@MaLd0n thanks for the DSDT patch, works great!

enjoy

9 hours ago, Yury Regis said:

Ola Mald0n,

Use it, reboot and extract new sendme

config.plist.zip

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Jaxson Peters said:

use it, reboot and extract new sendme

config.plist.zip

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

Hi good day .
The truth is that I have months with my Laptop, the only problem I see is that I cannot turn it off, I have already been able to install all the Mac systems and in all the same problem it does not turn off, It does the shutdown action, the system closes, the screen but in the end the LEDs remain on and the battery is consuming, and it does not turn off completely, Note Suspend and Restart work correctly I attach the File generated by RunMe, I hope you can help me and tell me the amount of the donation for the help of thank you very much in advance. GreetingsSend me MacBook-Pro-de-Jesus 3.zip

On 10/19/2020 at 3:14 AM, MaLd0n said:
On 10/17/2020 at 12:43 PM, kapotabo said:

I use this patch but can't boot Windows OS.  During booting, I got a blue screen and an error ACPI BIOS ERROR.

opencore is a problem

use bootkey instead opencore to boot into windows

Thank you

Edited by kapotabo

On 10/18/2020 at 10:14 PM, MaLd0n said:

use updated folder

dont need renames acpi

use correct folder for ur chipset. apply a correct quirks and video patch, reboot and extract new

https://www.olarila.com/topic/5676-folders-for-all-chipsets-clover-and-opencore/

opencore is a problem

use bootkey instead opencore to boot into windows

check last changes in i2c project

https://www.olarila.com/topic/6074-guide-easy-audio-solution-with-applealc-clover-and-opencore/

impossible patch it. u use many acpi renames

DSDT.aml.zip 37.93 kB · 1 download

DSDT.aml.zip use rebaseregions in acpi tab

use a correct folder with correct quirks and video patch, reboot and extract sendme

https://www.olarila.com/topic/5676-folders-for-all-chipsets-clover-and-opencore/

DSDT.aml.zip 47.34 kB · 2 downloads

remove edited dsdt, reboot and extract new

I have lag on big sur, how to fix?

• Administrators
18 hours ago, gloveda said:

Hi MaLd0n, already select rebase regions to Yes and remove others ssdt, but still cannot sleep

no idea

17 hours ago, jesusosx3 said:

Hi good day 

use it, reboot and extract new sendme config.plist.zip

16 hours ago, mahamudul hasan said:

hi, 

use it, reboot and extract new sendme config.plist.zip

5 hours ago, sponzo said:

I have lag on big sur, how to fix?

no idea. work very fine here

4 hours ago, Moisés Batista said:

Coloquei uma DW1560 no meu sistema estou precisando fazer o patch mais uma vez.

vc não precisa de um novo dsdt. é só espetar a placa

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators
2 hours ago, thibaut ainsi said:

Hi, mald0n

use correct folder, reboot and extract

https://www.olarila.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=31203

3 minutes ago, Moisés Batista said:

Uai... Mas é que depois que eu coloquei eu tive problemas com o bluetooth mesmo com a kexts corretas.... e agora o sleep tbm não tá funcionando. Era para funcionar então?

icelake sleep não funciona por agora

remap o usb, vc tem de ver aonde está o bt no device

https://www.olarila.com/topic/9390-video-guide-usb-port-mapping-with-hackintool/

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

20 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

icelake sleep não funciona por agora

remap o usb, vc tem de ver aonde está o bt no device

https://www.olarila.com/topic/9390-video-guide-usb-port-mapping-with-hackintool/

Sobre o bluetooth eu pesquisei um pouquinho aqui eu vi que no OC 0.6.2 tem uma flag ExtendBTFeatureFlags. Só ela já resolveu meus problemas aqui. 

E sobre o sleep, tenho é whiskey lake. depois que eu ativei a flag eu fiz o teste aqui... e funcionou.. 

Ou seja, não precisa mesmo não. Muito obrigado pela atenção mestre. 

agora sobre a bateria aqui aparece a porcentagem, a contagem dos ciclos e e tudo mais só com os kexts.. mas a saude da bateria tá errada...  e está recomendando manutenção. Se tiver um tempo de dar uma olhada para mim... Segue o DSDT já com o seu patch e o ioreg.

Valeu @MaLd0n

DSDT e ioreg.zip