Display Touch Screen Working on Mojave-10.14.3

Cpu Intel i5-6300U

GPU QHD-540/520

Res FHD 2560 x 1440

Ram 12GB DDR4

Hynix 256 GiB Nvme SSD

Clover UEFI 10.14.3

:cap:frantics:guitar:shock:

Hello MaLd0n and everyone in this forum! You have been great so far and thanks to your guidance I was able to install and boot through OpenCore 0.6.0 Big Sur beta 2 on a spare SSD working as an external drive through an enclosure. I installed it from an USB installer that I created following MaLd0n guide. Everything appears to be working well except for the wifi which is a BRCM94331 (bluetooth is working). I read in Dortania that support for this wifi card was dropped in Big Sur but I was hoping that with some workaround it could work. I even tried creating a SSDT but no luck with it. My build is a GA-Z97-HD3 i5-4790K, RX-580, 16 GB RAM (disable iGPU). I see that when I try to open Network in System Preferences is not responding. Was the Network preferences disabled in Big Sur or it's just a bug? MaLd0n, if you can take a look at what I've achieved and share with me some solution (DSDT/SSDT or patches) for the wifi it would great. Attached is my OC folder (except for AppleALC and BrcmFirmwareRepo kexts which were too big to be included).

Sysdump.zip OC Folder.zip

Send me Jorges-iMac.zip

Edited by jzrodriguez98
add one more file

• Administrators
13 hours ago, sygey said:

MB Gigabyte GA Z490M

DSDT.aml.zip

11 hours ago, n_edu said:

Hi,

i edited ur files some days ago. use same

11 hours ago, keo313 said:

This is my first hackintosh on pc i dont know it run correctly

use a correct folder, not Olarila image folder. this folder is just for installation

10 hours ago, bulbul said:

Hello Sir,

u have a good config

9 hours ago, Naveed Ahmad said:

HP ProDesk 600 G1 

DSDT.aml.zip

4 hours ago, rudy33 said:

Help me to patch my Lenovo Ideapad S340. Thank you.

DSDT.aml.zip

2 hours ago, anerik70 said:

Any chances to run smooth this x79 Ivy Bridge E. 

DSDT.aml.zip

• Like 1

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, n_edu said:

Sorry, but is my first post here. Where i find this DSDT?

DSDT.aml.zip

1 hour ago, jzrodriguez98 said:

Hello MaLd0n

DSDT.aml.zip

1 hour ago, Onay Rodriguez said:

Thank you @MaLd0n, thank you very much, god bless you!

Enjoy!

• Like 1

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

Hello! I followed the guide step by step and everything seems to be working fine but I can't put the computer to sleep and also if the system turns off the screen to save power I can't wake it up so I have to restart.

Specs: 

Processor: Core i5 6500

Motherboard: Asus H110M-E/M.2 

Integrated video HD 530 (Link for this file is broken) 

Thanks for your precious help. 

Send me iMac-de-Profesional.zip

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=videoproc+descargar&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Hello, Your ryzen folder do not work for me, unable to boot with the config file, I have to use the one in the usb installer (I used Olarila image).

I have an Asus strix B450-F , AMD 3200G cpu and RX 580 Gpu.

systems works (boot with the clover config file of the installer), Im able to use two displays but no audio.

Thanks

Boa noite MaLdon, esta e a primeira vez que estou tentando fazer um Hackintosh então sou bem noob mesmo, tentei fazer um boot com o Opencore mas a tela fica travada em algum momento do carregamento, então acabei achando na internet no GitHub um boot feito para o Clover de alguém que tem um notebook igual ao meu. Consegui fazer o boot e instalar o iOS, mas ele não esta perfeito. Estou com problema no som, somente escuto áudio com o fone  de ouvido conectado, o mousepad é bem bugado, e se eu fechar a tampa do notebook ou ele entrar em modo descanso ja era, só volta se eu desliga-lo, vi que com criação de um patch DSDT pode resolver muita coisa, mas quando tentei compila-lo saiu totalmente da minha alçada não sei o que fazer kkkk. Estou Utilizando um dualboot com windows 10 em um mesmo ssd. E pretendo utilizar o OpenCore como gerenciador de boot. Desde ja muito obrigado. 

Possuo um Notebook Dell Inspiron 7348, segue em anexo o arquivo gerado pelo RunMe. 

https://filebin.net/1iva5qwjuh5c7sef

• Administrators
3 hours ago, VicEDJ said:

Integrated video HD 530

DSDT.aml.zip

sleep don't work in this gpu

1 hour ago, Osk said:

Hello, Your ryzen folder do not work for me, unable to boot with the config file

is a hackintosh

dont exist all in one solution

2 hours ago, Sait Firat NEMIS said:

go to rx560 or high

DSDT.aml.zip

1 hour ago, LuteDane said:

Boa noite MaLdon

Cara, é impossível fazer algo com essa pasta. Muito ruim.

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, dafeng said:

MB: gigabyte z370 gaming 7

DSDT.aml.zip

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

3 hours ago, Osk said:

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=videoproc+descargar&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Hello, Your ryzen folder do not work for me, unable to boot with the config file, I have to use the one in the usb installer (I used Olarila image).

I have an Asus strix B450-F , AMD 3200G cpu and RX 580 Gpu.

systems works (boot with the clover config file of the installer), Im able to use two displays but no audio.

Thanks

1 hour ago, MaLd0n said:

DSDT.aml.zip 34.86 kB · 0 downloads

sleep don't work in this gpu

is a hackintosh

dont exist all in one solution

go to rx560 or high

DSDT.aml.zip 27.64 kB · 0 downloads

Cara, é impossível fazer algo com essa pasta. Muito ruim.

Thanks for que quick response. Sorry. I attached the wrong link to the sendme file.

Here it is

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=25760280478244649882

System works stable booting with the clover config file that is on the install USB drive but with the kexts from the Olarila´s Ryzen folder. I have video acceleration.

Audio is not working, Installed applealc and lilu in system Library, got audio to work but system crashed always, have to remove it. My codec is S1220A. Any advice?

Thanks

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Osk said:

Audio is not working, Installed applealc and lilu in system Library, got audio to work but system crashed always, have to remove it. My codec is S1220A. Any advice?

DSDT.aml.zip

use alcid=1 with last lilu and applealc kext

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

8 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

DSDT.aml.zip 41.39 kB · 0 downloads

i edited ur files some days ago. use same

use a correct folder, not Olarila image folder. this folder is just for installation

u have a good config

DSDT.aml.zip 17.26 kB · 1 download

DSDT.aml.zip 44.57 kB · 1 download

DSDT.aml.zip 10.35 kB · 0 downloads

I've tested your patched DSDT, but the trackpad isn't function. Do I need patch the trackpad again? 

4 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

DSDT.aml.zip 27.2 kB · 1 download

use alcid=1 with last lilu and applealc kext

Thanks, update aplealc and lilu, use de patched dsdt. audio works and system is stable but the audio was not clear with glitches...then things go bad and file system got damaged after several kernel panic.

New clean install, used olarila ryzen folder, install media´s config file and your DSDT patch and after 20 min everything is working good. I´ll keep testing.

Edited by Osk
clea install

hi there I'm desperately in need of help with my DSDT and efi folder please can someone help me I've uploaded it to google drive as it was too big for here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l9Js7tQi6PQMglOB21n2GbqsytsqGX5M/view?usp=sharing  please I beg anyone for assistance my specs is a Asus Gaming notebook FX503VD core i5 7th gen 7300HQ with 8GB ram and a 512GB HDD

id like to also get my tackpad running I know it uses I2CHID touchpad and I'm failing big time.

download my zip from here also (https://filebin.net/yz7bjb3lhco0h9dh/Send_me_Didass-MBP.zip?t=dxqtuign)

Thanks in advance 

Edited by Didas032
added another link