oldnapalm

DSDT patch requests

11 hours ago, brian meaux said:

Hello, 

I cannot get full acceleration working with Intel HD530, i use clover configurator to add ig-platform-id but it does not inject the id... Can you help me get it working please?

Specs:

• i7-6700HQ
  • Intel HD 530

Send me MacBook-Pro.zip 2.44 MB · 0 downloads

Try this configs in Clover Configurator:

Under GRAPHICS tab set "Inject intel" enabled, all other options disabled.

Under DEVICES tab add a new property (Device: "IntelGFX" | Key: "APPL,ig-platform-id" | Value: "0019120000" | Disabled: false |Value Type: "DATA" )

Under SMBIOS tab, if you have desktop, search for "iMac17,1"

Save changes and reboot.

Hello,

I am new to this and I need your help. I have successfully installed and booted Catalina on my desktop. My pc configurations are processor- intel i3 9100f, Asus H310m-e 2.0, Graphics- Nvidia GT 710 2gb I don't have integrated graphics and my graphics acceleration is working fine but whenever I try to play Apple TV it automatically stops after 4-8 secs , amazon prime videos are not playing too, iMessage and FaceTime is not working but Apple ID and  iCloud is fine. Im using Realtek ethernet (en0) . Can you guys please help me I don't know how to edit dsdt to make it work. and I haven't changed Mac serial and anything 

Send me iMac.zip

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, 91Snake said:

Try this configs in Clover Configurator:

Under GRAPHICS tab set "Inject intel" enabled, all other options disabled.

Under DEVICES tab add a new property (Device: "IntelGFX" | Key: "APPL,ig-platform-id" | Value: "0019120000" | Disabled: false |Value Type: "DATA" )

Under SMBIOS tab, if you have desktop, search for "iMac17,1"

Save changes and reboot.

I have done what you said but no changes.. And this is a laptop, in this laptop there is also another GPU (GTX 980m) do you think it can be the problem that injection are not working?

here, the new run me logs :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SXEVkT4VWg3l6_kOD_ClI_G0T8bB7_Tg/view?usp=sharing

Edited by brian meaux

On 5/21/2020 at 9:47 PM, herbalb said:

Apologies, I did not see your post until today. I will send you a message later on with my efi folder, ok?

OK. Thank you so much. you are nice man.

Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2020 at 7:44 AM, brian meaux said:

I have done what you said but no changes.. And this is a laptop, in this laptop there is also another GPU (GTX 980m) do you think it can be the problem that injection are not working?

here, the new run me logs :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SXEVkT4VWg3l6_kOD_ClI_G0T8bB7_Tg/view?usp=sharing

Ok it's a laptop, so you can try replacing value 0019120000 by "0x191b0000" and also replace iMac17,1 by "MacBookPro 13,3". Save & reboot. I hope this can help you.

Is MacOS detecting your HD 530? Is it showing with the correct name when you open "About this mac" popup? If it is, I don't think that you need to disable your dGPU from BIOS settings but if you want you can try it. For example, in ASUS BIOS you can do this on Advanced Mode > System Agent Configuration > Initiate Graphics Adapter : "iGPU"

Also, remember that HD 530 has a sleep/wake issue that is not solved so you must set your MacOS to never sleep and a screensaver if you want.

Edited by 91Snake

16 hours ago, 91Snake said:

Ok it's a laptop, so you can try replacing value 0019120000 by "0x191b0000" and also replace iMac17,1 by "MacBookPro 13,3". Save & reboot. I hope this can help you.

Is MacOS detecting your HD 530? Is it showing with the correct name when you open "About this mac" popup? If it is, I don't think that you need to disable your dGPU from BIOS settings but if you want you can try it. For example, in ASUS BIOS you can do this on Advanced Mode > System Agent Configuration > Initiate Graphics Adapter : "iGPU"

Also, remember that HD 530 has a sleep/wake issue that is not solved so you must set your MacOS to never sleep and a screensaver if you want.

I tried to disable discrete gpu but no result... I followed all the methods from https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/bu1wf8/how_to_disable_your_unsupported_gpu_for_macos/

Even with the dsdt method, there is no result. Indeed, when I search all the method OFF and INIT i get that

grep -l Method.*_OFF *.dsl
DSDT.dsl
grep -l Method.*_INI *.dsl
DSDT.dsl
SSDT-3-SaSsdt.dsl

When searching after decompiling, i did not find any lines relative to the NVIDIA GPU located at :

\_SB.PCI0.PEG0.GFX0

I have added in this message an archive from clover containing all SSDT and DSDT files if someone can help me in patching just the gpu or confirming me that xe can not patch the gpu...

origin.zip

5 hours ago, brian meaux said:

I tried to disable discrete gpu but no result... I followed all the methods from 

just use -wegnoegpu bootarg

19 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

just use -wegnoegpu bootarg

Clover don't boot when i use this option...

Olá Maldon, espero que esteja tudo bem contigo e com os teus.

Recentemente encriptei um disco com uma instalação do Mojave, a encriptação não foi terminada e fiquei sem acesso ao disco.

Fiz uma nova instalação num outro disco com a mesma pen USB que utilizei antes.  

Devido a este erro “This copy of the Install macOS Mojave.app application is damaged, and can’t be used to install macOS.” atrasei a data da bios para a data do download do instalador, depois apareceu este erro Selected mac osx installer is incomplete An error occurred while loading the instaler resources” e mudei o nome do ficheiro InstallESDDmg.pkg para InstallESD.dmg e editei algumas linhas em Text Editor e apaguei este ficheiro incompatibleapps.pkg .

Consegui boot no novo disco, e montei o disco que ficou semi encriptado pelo FileVault para extrair a pasta EFI. Copiei a pasta EFI para o novo disco e fiz boot novamente sem a pen.

Tudo parecia bem, tirando o ecrã ficar negro durante uns momentos durante o boot, mas foi apenas quando tentei utilizar o Premiere para edição de vídeo que reparei que o sistema está muito, muito lento, o que me impossibilita de trabalhar. E parece-me também que a velocidade do USB 3.0 não está correcta.

Na minha instalação anterior parecia correr tudo bem e não consigo entender se o problema que tenho agora é alguma questão relacionada com a gráfica, uso uma Radeon Vega 56.

Envio em anexo o link do meu ficheiro gerado pelo RunMe, e uns ficheiros SSDT que um amigo me enviou que possivelmente me poderiam ajudar, mas não entendo como.

Agradeço a atenção.

Obrigado,

Pedro

Ficheiro RunMe http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=23867439337842272906 

Ficheiros SSDT http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=57269878447114171411

Posted (edited)

MaLd0n please, I need your magic!

Sendme

Mojave Olarila Clover

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X (Bios F10c) - i7-8700 - Pulse RX 580

Edited by xrimarx
Donation via Paypal made

28 minutes ago, xrimarx said:

MaLd0n please, I need your magic!

Hey! Thanks for support Olarila forum!

here we go!

DSDT.aml.zip

Thanks for your almost inmediate answer! amazing!

I had to replace the IntelMausiEthernet kext in EFI folder by this IntelMausi kext by acidanthera to get it working

https://github.com/acidanthera/IntelMausi/releases

Original kext ethernet recognized as: I219V2 (Driver not installed)

New working kext recognized as: I219V7

Thanks and have a good day !!

7 minutes ago, xrimarx said:

Thanks and have a good day !!

Enjoy!

Hi guys!

First of all thanks for helping me patching the DSDT

Here my pc specs:

DELL Inspiron 5570 15", i5 8250u Kaby-r 8th gen, Intel UHD 620

I need some help with:

- brightness: I've enabled the brightness buttons with AppleBacklightFixup kext but the don't work. I mean, I see the animations on the screen when I tap on them but the brightness don't really decrease or increase

- trackpad: i want to enable the trackpad gestures. Now I am using vodoops2controller kext and I can only use the mouse and scroll up and down in windows. I don't understand if I have to use vodoops2controller kext or appleps2smartouchpad kext or vodoops2 in combo with vodoops2trackpad, or if its a problem linked with the dsdt

if u have any hint to give I'm open to anyone

Here the link to download the file

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=06867435961232115514

3 hours ago, Umberto Pasinetti said:

DELL Inspiron 5570 15", i5 8250u Kaby-r 8th gen, Intel UHD 620

DSDT.aml.zip

• Like 1