• Administrators
13 minutes ago, azerty1507 said:

this is how you thank those who make a donation on this forum, I asked for help for a DSDT and I didn’t even receive an answer that it will serve me as a lesson I would think twice before making a donation thank you the community continue like this.

i don't have time for edit all now, many work for some days. if u donated just send me PM with ur files

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Hello,

please is it possible to have any patch on my DSDT. I have sometime freezes and no way to activate one of my front jack for audio in/out on my 800 G1 SFF and my ALC221 codec

Thanks a lot in advance

PS: I tried to build DSDT.dsl and add some patch for HDEF:

https://textuploader.com/duwo6

I tried some patch (RTC fix and SMBUS fix) but I've too many errors while trying to Compile

Thanks a lot in advance

DSDT.aml.zip

Hello there! im stucked with my Laptop XPS 13 9350. actually not working bluethooth, trackpad, audio, micro sd reader (no really necessary) thats all for what i can see now.

Specs:

Display: 13,3'' IPS QHD+ (3.200 x 1.800) IGZO2

CPU: Intel Core i7-6500U (Dual-core a 2,5 GHz, 15W TDP)

Chipset: Skylake-ULT

GPU: Intel HD 520

SSD: 256 GB SSD (Samsung PM951 M.2 NVMe)

not sure if need more info.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=196hewVvsmg6CmdiZnmeQzd_xj3jUzYNJ

On 3/15/2020 at 8:29 AM, MaLd0n said:

@MaLd0n - Unfortunately, that DSDT caused a Kernel Panic. I did use the older version VoodooPS2 kext that you included and was able to get the trackpad working. Any chance you could please redo the DSDT patches for my system.    

System: HP Pavilion - 14-bf050wm

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-7200U

GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 620

RunMe.App Files: Send me MacBook-Pro.zip

Guest chadthomas31
On 3/17/2020 at 3:13 PM, MaLd0n said:

i don't have time for edit all now, many work for some days. if u donated just send me PM with ur files

Hey before you adding negative feedback publicly, consider all the work a free information that has helped me and countless others.  You an example of poor manors.  it takes a lot of work to run and update a site like this.  I donated because they deserve some help in maintaining and updating the software to make a hackintosh possible for non-techy like me.  MaLd0n has helped me personally on many occasions when I am sure he has a million thing to do..   rather than complain donate something and support the hard work that you DONT have to do because someone else has done the heavy lifting for you...  

Hello there!
Recently I've installed MacOS Catalina on my K550VX-GO405T, having some troubles to get everything running:
Apart from wifi, that I'll change later, I'm not able at all to have touchpad gestures, nor connect the PC to an HDMI monitor. If I try to boot from it, it'll just hang up at the "splash image" with some tearing.
Specs:
CPU: Intel i7 7700HQ
RAM: 12GB DDR4
Motherboard: ASUS HM175 (X550VXK)
Had to use the Olarila SSDT in order to boot.
Cheers!

Send me MacBook-Pro-di-giovix92.zip

1st Hackintosh: MBP 14,2 X550VXK (7700HQ, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, SSD+HDD 240GB+500GB, 950M 2GB)

2nd Hackintosh: Lenovo B50-50 (i3 5005U, 4GB DDR3 1333MHz, SSHD 500GB, iGFX)

3rd Hackintosh: Acer E5-571G (i3 4005U, 8GB DDR3L 1666MHz, SSD+HDD 120GB+500GB)