Hi, thanks for the pointer to come in here... 

Not sure how to run the runme app if I'm not using a mac and don't yet have macos installed... clearly doing something wrong here :)

So, as per the other post (apologies for duplication of info), I'm trying to install Olarila on a HP Spectre X360, with an intel i7-8565u CPU.

Using the ISO with the provided Clover folder, it will make it to the installer and go through the install but then freezes with minutes remaining.

I've tried using the EFI folder for the CPU (although there doesn't appear to be a whiskey lake one, so I'm assuming the skylake+ for notebooks is appropriate), and it goes into a loop stating no arguments are initialized for method [UPBI]...

Not sure how to get the DSDT file mentioned - looked at the first post but still not getting it :(

Any advice? P.S. I've donated, if that helps :) 

Edited by gilles beesley

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, gilles beesley said:

Hi, thanks for the pointer to come in here

Extract tables with F4 key in Clover boot screen, files generated in Clover/Acpi/origin, post here

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Installed new 10GbE NIC and screen is flickering and I have input lag. Do I need new dsdt patched? Here’s my new sendme file. Thanks a million!

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=27107545959881154221

New build ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 i9-9900K MSI RX580 8GB Big Sur 11.0.1 32GB DDR4

First build ASRock Z270 Gaming K6 i7-7700K MSI RX580 8GB Mojave 10.14.6 32GB DDR4

@MaLd0n

Here's the files as mentioned.

My situation has slightly changed, I have Macos Catalina installed and booting, but only booting if clover is launched from the USB drive. 

I've tried copying the EFI folder from the usb to the boot / system EFI partition but when I try and boot without the USB attached I just get: +++++++++ and it doesn't progress past that point. No other info displayed in the verbose logging.

Not sure if it matters but the PC has a single drive and has windows in 1 partition, Macos in another (APFS) and the system partition which is fat32 and contains clover + windows boot stuff. Tried lots of things... now, just burning through hours without any progress.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

CLOVER.zip origin.zip

• Administrators
1 hour ago, gilles beesley said:

Here's the files as mentioned.

My situation has slightly changed, I have Macos Catalina installed and booting, but only booting if clover is launched from the USB drive. 

I've tried copying the EFI folder from the usb to the boot / system EFI partition but when I try and boot without the USB attached I just get: +++++++++ and it doesn't progress past that point. No other info displayed in the verbose logging.

Not sure if it matters but the PC has a single drive and has windows in 1 partition, Macos in another (APFS) and the system partition which is fat32 and contains clover + windows boot stuff. Tried lots of things... now, just burning through hours without any progress.

here we go, use this full efi folder, dont use merge, use only my efi, reboot and extract one send_me, stay with one usb stick bootable if need, if boot fail use usb

EFI.zip

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Gian and Charize Travels said:

i am not sure how to use this DSDT patch. Any quick instructions?

clover/acpi/patched and reboot

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, mrintegra said:

https://filebin.net/mbh79arwn3poeb8x/EFI.zip?t=7xrb3mjx

TEST it with ur usb stick

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

On 3/13/2020 at 12:02 PM, MaLd0n said:
On 3/13/2020 at 7:26 AM, gcc1 said:

That fixed it! Thanks for your continuing patience. File uploaded with booted Olarilla 300 series folder with injected SSDT.

DSDT.2.zip 42.82 kB · 4 downloads

Hi again MaLd0n. Installed your DSDT and everything working fine but still issues with sleep. When put to sleep, computer wakes after a couple of seconds and reports a kernel panic. Have uploaded RunMe file after restart and attached KP report. Your continuing help is massively appreciated. Thanks.

https://filebin.net/d3jbghvfd8vzwgmn

KP report.zip

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, gcc1 said:

Hi again MaLd0n. Installed your DSDT and everything working fine but still issues with sleep. When put to sleep, computer wakes after a couple of seconds and reports a kernel panic. Have uploaded RunMe file after restart and attached KP report. Your continuing help is massively appreciated. Thanks

use it and use power button for wake

DSDT.aml.zip

remove ssdt olarila

the kp is about intelhdgraphics framebuffer

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Good evening guys.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=56312521374462937693

Im currently running Catalina 10.15.3 using this laptop. https://store.hp.com/in-en/default/hp-probook-440-g5-notebook-pc-6xa38pa.html

Everything works great except the battery status which shows at 0% using both VirtualSMC and SMCbattery manager.kext and also FakeSMC and ACPIBattery kext. If any wizard can helps me patch this I would be extremely gratefully. 

Thanks in advance. 

Send me MacBook-Air.zip

Boa noite, nao estou conseguindo gerar os arquivo com o RUNME ou RUNME IOJONES porque fica em loop e aparecendo a mensagem: "IOREG dump failed, Retrying"

Eu consegui uns arquivos na pasta origin ao apertar o F4 no menu clover de boot. Tem outra forma de gerar os arquivos necessários para gerar o patch ou a pasta origin e efi/clover ja resolvem? Eu ainda estou com problemas no teclado, preciso usar um teclado externo pq o do meu notebook para de funcionar com poucos minutos, e o trackpad ainda nao funciona, estou trabalhando no teclado...

Por favor gera o DSDT para mim, se possível me da alguma dica de como resolver o problema com o teclado.

outra duvida, eu pretendo instalar o macos em um ssd em breve, eu posso usar o msm arquivo DSDT, correto?

Notebook Gamer Acer Aspire Nitro 5 AN515-52-5771
GeForce® GTX 1050
Intel® Core™ i5-8300H
RAM de 8GB

origin-nitro5.zip

Hi buddy,

My hackintosh:

Intel Core i7 8700K

ASUS TUF Z70 Pro Gaming

32GB RAM

Gigabyte Vega 64 Gaming OC 8GB

Would love to have some one to generate a DSDT files for my setup ❤️ I'll appreciate so much!  

Here is my send me file: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=40745742078987050023

Thankss!!

Edited by quanganhcarter

Hi guys!

I recently installed Mojave on my Asus Rog, everything works pretty well but i can't have the hardware acceleration from my i5 8300h (uhd 630). I tried everything and I am pretty sad about that... I used gfx util to see my igpu path but it doesnt show!
In the system info it shows only Nvidia on PCIe (slot1)
I have an 1060 in my laptop but i need to enable the igpu instead!
I attach my send_me folder, could you help me?

My send_me file

I copied and paste the DSDT patch for both of my intel laptop and ryzen gaming pc.

but upon checking my intel laptop doesn’t show whats inside PCI Under system information.

below is the screenshot for both system information > pci 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b7wdrffc3eVOLq4g4oF2f-U8yx-RUDl2/view?usp=drivesdk

UPDATE!!!

LAN Port stopped working i do not have internet connection when i copied the dsdt patch inside EFI>Clover>ACPI>Pathced

Edited by Gian and Charize Travels