oldnapalm

DSDT patch requests

Please patch DSDT for me.I am running M.L. 10.8.2 on AMD. And I have some issues. I need the dsdt to be patched for Realtek 887 as no kext work for me(without dsdt),and to be patched for Nvidia GTX 550 Ti 1GB, as my system shows 1536mb for it. Thank you!

Send me .zip

Hi

Could you possibly help me get HDMI audio working out of my GT 610 and also sleep as that does not work.

I also cant login to the app store but i am unsure if that is related or not.

thankyou

Send me iMac.zip

hi,

can i ask you which patches have you applied to this ?

its very important for me.

thanks.

hello

the usual patch for u hardware and mac os x coexist

i never apply specific patch, that is u job discovery and apply it

good hack

Hi,

I need a hand getting an AR9285 working in an Acer Aspire S3-391. The card is identified after editting the DSDT but doesn't find any networks. I suspect it is related to the Fn-F3 Wifi enable button which doesn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance.

Send me .zip

Hi,

I need a hand getting an AR9285 working in an Acer Aspire S3-391. The card is identified after editting the DSDT but doesn't find any networks. I suspect it is related to the Fn-F3 Wifi enable button which doesn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance.

hello

specific patches are u work to find it , and applying, dsdt is not GOD, is only applying some patches to optimize u bios to work better with mac os x, if u already applied the 9285 patch i don't know what else u can do..

good hack

Hi,

I need a hand with a DSDT. I have got the video working but need assistance with audio and sleep.

System: Lenovo M82

Motherboard: Lenovo IS7XM

CPU: Core i7 3770

GPU: intel HD 4000

Thanks in advance for your help

hello

see the answer before

good hack

Hi - i added this DSDT but in doing so my sound went away. I stopped looking at the sleep/HDMI issue due to this so could you help me in the sound problem before i can move on? I removed the DSDT and the sound came back again.

many thanks

hello

what u are using for have sound ?

the dsdt have hdef section

layout id 12 for applehda

without hdef section

DSDT.aml.zip

good hack

Hi

For this test i was using the onboard ALC269 and this is the one that disappeared. Is there any chance that its possible to have both output devices available ?

thankyou!

Hello everyone, I'm writing because I'm out of ideas.

I own an ASRock Z68 Pro3 Motherboard with a Nvidia GTX 560 non-Ti. Ever since i started to install mac on my PC i alway had the problem of not achieving the perfect sleep cycle.

It works only on iMac 11.3 till iMac 12.2 only once. It goes to sleep fine it wakes up, but if i put it to sleep again it sleeps but on wake only fans are working. I tried using other SMBios definitions but it didnt sleep at all.

After 10.7.3 A USB Error started to appear saying the hub was drawing too much power and has been disabled. Could it be the USB3?

The Install is almost vanilla, gfx are standard nvidia drivers and cuda, lnx2mac lan kext, latest fakeSMC and audio from toleda.

What do you think the problem might be?

I added the Send me.zip below, should i add the DSDT i use?

Send me .zip

Hey guys...

I have a Samsung RF411, and I have patched the DSDT using the motherboard-specific patch in the database here. However, I have no sound without HDAEnabler or VoodooHDA. Could I have a patch.txt file that patches my DSDT for my audio codec, ALC 269? I would also like the HDMI audio patch. Thanks...

NOTE: Attached are my unedited DSDT and codec dump from Linux, if necessary. They are all in the Send me.zip file.

Send me.zip