Added in 2 minutes 35 seconds:

[ref]Musicalchairs[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

Perfect - System Profiler now showing as NVMe Express > Apple SSD Controller

Thank you!

Only 1x Apple HDMI Audio Controller in System Profiler PCI and IGPU and GPU show as

Intel UHD Graphics 630 - Other Display Controller - PCIEX16/X8_1

Radeon RX 580 - Display Controller - PCIEX16/X8_1

Radeon RX 580 - Display Controller - Slot-1

I know this is only cosmetic again but is it possible to have all Radeon showing as PCIEX16/X8_1 and Intel showing as Built In?

Should I now re-run USBMap and create USBMap.kext to remove the need for XHCI-Unsupported and USBInjectAll?

• Administrators

[ref]nw0752[/ref], up here

https://filebin.net/

Added in 1 minute 57 seconds:

[ref]Musicalchairs[/ref], check if work

DSDT.aml.zip

yes u can remove kexts with usbports.kext

Added in 8 minutes 52 seconds:

[ref]vdubbus77[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

Added in 12 seconds:

[ref]gearmakerman[/ref], ENJOY

DSDT.aml.zip

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Added in 1 minute 57 seconds:

[ref]Musicalchairs[/ref], check if work

DSDT.aml.zip

yes u can remove kexts with usbports.kext

Perfect again!

Thank you for pandering to my cosmetic anxieties.

Not sure if that will be lost in translation but if it does then "I'm sorry I was so pedantic'

Will work on my USBMap tonight when my work from home shift ends.

Thanks again!

Hi MaLd0n

Please help me. I had some problem with shutdow and usb port. My motherboard is EG41MFT-US2H

Run me app file: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=14567995161359951703

Added in 37 seconds:

Hi MaLd0n

Please help me. I had some problem with shutdow and usb port. My motherboard is EG41MFT-US2H

Run me app file: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=14567995161359951703

Oi @MaLd0n, voce fez um DSDT patch p/ mim a um ano atras muitas atualizações atras, sempre atualizei os USB patch pelo clover, kext e bootloader e agora estou na ultima versão do Catalina, meu problema e que o sistema trava assim do nada não posso mexer em nada so o mouse que fica com aquele arco iris rodando, voce poderia olhar p/ para mim creio que muita coisa mudou depois de um ano e as vezes also esta fazendo o sistema ter esse problema, desde ja agradeço.. meu sistema:

EVGA Z370 Classifield K

Core i5 8600K

32GB Ballistic Crucial

Radeon VII

Aqui esta o Send-Me do Run-ME: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17fumrFQvZZWshtvOFOu8mF4RtWanoD8y

• Administrators

[ref]brunovinicius[/ref], amd vii vc tem de ver se o problema é no audio hdmi da placa

Added in 1 minute 22 seconds:

[ref]darthsian[/ref], u need edit ur ssdt usb and remove content from cndp and replace table, oc is not much friend with it, u need drop oem and add edited table

Added in 4 minutes 23 seconds:

[ref]nw0752[/ref], Arquivo Comprimido.zip

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

Perfect again!

Thank you for pandering to my cosmetic anxieties.

Not sure if that will be lost in translation but if it does then "I'm sorry I was so pedantic'

Will work on my USBMap tonight when my work from home shift ends.

Thanks again!

Fixed the:

OCS Failed to parse string field of type 2

OCS Failed to parse string field of type 2

OCS Failed to parse string field of type 1

They related to the PlatformInfo section of the config.plist you supplied

It did not match the sample from OC-master

Coped my old PlatformInfo across that I had prior to requesting your help and all is well again prior to boot selection appearing now.

RE: USBMap

Vanilla OC Guide suggests it's not good to use USBInjectAll & XHCI-Unsupported long term without a USBMap SSDT.

What is your opinion?

They also suggest not renaming existing EC0 and instead _STA existing EC0 and creating a fake EC.

Is this what you did with my DSDT?

Edited by Guest

Hi admin,

Please help me patch for my PC with info:

- CPU: i5 3470 3.2Ghz up to 3.6Ghz;

- RAM: 8GB;

- SOUND: Realtek ALC 662

- SSD: Samsung Evo 850, 2 HDD;

- GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050 2GB;

My file (export from Runme.app): http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=14882558175138964706

Thank you so much

Please help me when you have free time MaLd0n. Thanks :frantics

• Administrators

[ref]Musicalchairs[/ref], my dsdt have all and if u need use a native usb too without any injector

check here

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10171

u can use usbinjectall, no problems

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

[ref]Musicalchairs[/ref], my dsdt have all and if u need use a native usb too without any injector

check here

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10171

u can use usbinjectall, no problems

Okay so what you are saying is "with your DSDT using injectors = no problems"?

So I can keep using UsbInjectAll & XHCI_Unsupported and but I need to enable XhciPortLimit Quirk?

• Administrators

[ref]Musicalchairs[/ref], my dsdt have all, forget ec0, etc, justg need map usb or use usbinjectall ;)

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

[ref]Musicalchairs[/ref], if u can map native usb, u need edit ssdt, Method _UPC, in my case is SSDT-6-A M I.aml

is a real native way, u can enable, disable, change connectors, etc

ever use a usb patch limit port, our mobos have 15+

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

I have completed this new build, I ask you to also correct the EFI for pleasure.

I extracted the DSDT with Clover (F4) but MaciASL gives me errors, I don't understand why, which version do you use? The one I use I downloaded from your forum.

I ask you a series of questions, can you answer them one by one?

- Without EmuVariableUefi.efi does not restart and does not turn off, is there a way not to use it and have a restart and shutdown working?

- I followed your guide for USB (viewtopic.php? F = 28 & t = 10171) and I created an SSDT-3, but I still see all the USB ports, even the ones I have disabled, what am I wrong?

- Do I need VoodooTSCSync? do I have to fill it out? Can you send me a version compatible with my system?

- I created a patch for my framebuffer, I don't have a discrete GPU card, it works but if I start with two monitors connected one of the two turns gray, if I turn it off and on again it is fine, there is a way to avoid having to turn off and on a monitor after boot?

in the links you will also find an AIDA report, I have an ASUS ROG Z390-F Gaming card with an i7-9700K processor, which code do I have to enter in Clover Configurator to make it recognize with its real name?

http://www.terminalstrip.net/Ciuzz/SendmeiMac-diMirko.zip

http://www.terminalstrip.net/Ciuzz/SSDT-3.zip

http://www.terminalstrip.net/Ciuzz/Report.htm.zip

http://www.terminalstrip.net/Ciuzz/DESKTOP-A6FHCFR.html.zip

Added in 1 minute 22 seconds:

[ref]darthsian[/ref], u need edit ur ssdt usb and remove content from cndp and replace table, oc is not much friend with it, u need drop oem and add edited table

I don't have these errors without DSDT. I try to remove my "USBports.kext" and use "USBInjectAll.kext" but with DSDT same errors.

Do you know from where it gets [\_SB_.PCI0.RP01.PXSX.WIST]?