Yes sir I use voodooi2c last time, synaptic sir according to Daliansky efi dsdt files I open.

u can use vodooi2c+voodooi2csynaptics.kext in clover/kext/other and use virtual smc and patch the vodooi2c as per the guide in useful links if vodooi2c synaptics won't work u can use appleps2smarttouchpad.kext remove all vodooi2c's.kext from clover try that make sure u have a backup before doing it and make sure only use appleps2smarttouchpad if u don't have i2c touchpad other use vodooi2c and patch it

[ref]fmbar00[/ref], use correct folder

Added in 1 minute 52 seconds:

[ref]flex21[/ref], just add pnlf with last weg kext

Added in 1 minute 41 seconds:

[ref]ypjomz[/ref], impossible to patch with ur config, many renames etc, very very bad

Already installed kext (WhateverGreen 1.3.5) and pnlf (attached), but the brightness does not work

SSDT-PNLF.aml.zip

Hi Can u Please make a DSDT-File for me?

I made the send me file with Catalina and the Olarila-SSDT.aml file. When I use the same folder with the same Settings I cannot boot into Mojave I get a Black Screen after booting and my Display goes into Standby.

Can you help me?

Best Regards

Christoph

Intel 8700k

ASUS Z390 Prime A

MSI RX580

32GB 3000Mhz Gskill-Ram

Here Is MY Send-ME File via Filebin:

https://filebin.net/psus9evjwebx2537

Send me-Catalina-SSDT-Olarila.aml.zip

Edited by Guest

Hi Maldon,

I managed to edit the config file and install the System.

I have updated and modified the Bios.

I wrote a USBPorts.kext and inserted the PCI into the config file.

I activated the two ports of the integrated video card using hackintool.

I need DSDT and an EFI check.

Edit: sorry I need to install Mojave...I will come back

Edited by Guest

Hello Mald0n.

I need a DSDT for my Desktop.

I attach my runme files.

Thank you.

EDIT: From my inexperienced point of view without DSDT it seems to work fine but surely something escapes me.

I would feel more secure with a custom DSDT and the Clover config.plist suited to my hardware.

I have your Clover Folder for X99 but I have added "Rename EC0 to EC" on "config.plist" and some Kext like "DSM2-ASUS-X99-A-II-USB.kext" and "bluetooth-wifi kexts for bcm94352".

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=04798494381539373969

Edited by Guest

Boa tarde instalei o Catalina mas não sei como extraí o dstd patch e ativar o UHD 620 Lenovo ideapad330 core i5

Boa tarde Paulo Robrto.

Consulte a primeira página deste tópico para obter mais informações.

Mas remover o DSDT é fácil.

Você apenas precisa pressionar a tecla F4 na tela do Clover que aparece quando você liga o computador.

Depois disso, inicie o Catalina e execute o "runme.app" baixado na primeira página e envie os resultados para Mald0n.

Se você não pode executar o runme, pressione a tecla "Control" e abra-a com o botão direito do mouse.

Saudações amigo.

• Administrators

[ref]adriteam[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Hey Maldon, Seeing if i could get some more of your DSDT magic. Im using the iMac 19,1 SMBIOS this time around. iGPU enabled. Trying to get DRM working. Any help would be much appreciated :frantics

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19NAJqQ8JvGBn8bxS9naJPfACKIcPip_s

:PS: The forum wont let me attach me files for some reason "hence the GDrive link"

Dell Inspiron 7559 i7-6700HQ, HD 530/Nvidia 960M, 3840x2160 4K, Touch

16 GB 1600Mhz, 480GB SSD, Windows 10 Prox64/Mojave 10.14, CloverUEFI

• Administrators

[ref]tikizondo94[/ref], disable igpu and use shikigva=128 with last weg version

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

olá. Possuo um Lenovo ideapad 320 15ikb i3 6006u. Consegui ativar a hd520 com hdmi, porem o hdmi esta sem audio. O trackpad não funciona. acredito que seja o Synaptics. se puder me ajudar a consertar o trackpad já esta ótimo, fico agradecido. Obrigado. :D

arquivo gerado pelo RunMe:http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=03402499608025092379