Need DSDT Pathed Please.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2cypdv

Mobo: Aorus X570 Pro Wifi

GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon Vega 64

CPU: Ryzen 9 - 3900x

Wifi Card: FV-T919

Desktop does not wake from sleep, stuck on black screen, have to restart.

Audio Kexts have to be re-downloaded from internet and reinstalled after reboot each time.

My Bluetooth card was working fine, but after a reboot it won't find devices or connect to them, but shows bluetooth on.

Thank You.

• Administrators

[ref]ChewyHackintosh[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

u need check extra solution for ur case

amd don't have native support, never work like one real mac, don't forget it

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

ola! consegui instalar, e consigo bootar pelo pen drive, escolhendo a segunda opção config2.plist, tentei seguir as instruções a risca, mas nao entendi pq nao consigo bootar sem o pen drive, tenho um dell e7270 i7 6600u 8GB Ram intel uhd graphics 5th gen, bios atualizada, instalei o Olaria Catalina 10.15.1

alguem pode me dar uma dica?

https://filebin.net/jnpdj0rnj04r4vh3

Hi sir @MaLd0n can you help me with mine?

Wanted to migrate from FakeSMC to VirtualSMC but can't make it work.

If I do update VoodooPS2Controller to latest version trackpad won't work, CPU Sensor, Battery Sensor won't work also.

I use Daliansky x260 EFI Mojave files and successfully make it work with Catalina 10.15.2 problem is when updating to latest version and migrating.

LENOVO THINKPAD x260

Intel Core i5-6300U

Intel HD Graphics 520

16GB RAM

512SSD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YIqZnMDDn9PhDGKuAQIROw-tFmeF5zSV/view?usp=sharing

• Administrators

[ref]fmbar00[/ref], use correct folder

Added in 1 minute 52 seconds:

[ref]flex21[/ref], just add pnlf with last weg kext

Added in 1 minute 41 seconds:

[ref]ypjomz[/ref], impossible to patch with ur config, many renames etc, very very bad

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

Added in 4 minutes 48 seconds:

[ref]diegoddc[/ref], Arquivo Comprimido.zip

veja o injector pro BT

O BT eu consegui colocando um boot flag “uia_exclude=HS14” para excluir a porta do wifi/Bt originais! Vou testar aqui os DSDT e SSDT.

Muito obrigado!

With the dsdt I have a kernelpanic.

I still managed to install, the config from your site gave me problems, perhaps the patches of the dsdt.

Now it starts, but I can't use the hdmi port of the integrated HD 630.

please check my EFI, don't just send me the dsdt, because I'm not sure I've done everything right.

Thank you

http://www.terminalstrip.net/MaLdOn/SendmeMirkos-iMac.zip

Hi MaLd0n,

I wish you a happy new year! 🙂

I am currently trying to switch from tonycrapx86 mojave to Olarila mojave. I have tony on my internal Samsung SSD and installed Olarila on an external HDD (with boot from USB).

I am on a HP 830 G5 Laptop with:

- i5-8250U

- 32GB RAM

On tonycrap I used a wifi and bluetooth usb, because the internal card is not working. Unfortunately on Olarila those USBs are not working. But the USB ports otherwise work fine. Not working is:

- wifi stick (tp link ac1300 t4u)

- bluetooth stick (speedlink)

- sound & brightness hotkeys (work on tonycrap)

- no battery and bluetooth symbol in menu bar

- trackpad not working (works on tonycrap)

First I used the "NOTEBOOKS CHIPSET SERIES SKYLAKE+" Clover folder. Then I tried to use the kext files from my tonycrap installation but that didn't change anything on Olarila. (sorry I am a total n00b)

Here are my files: https://filebin.net/fexdq8j1v4j0mrzs

Hope you can help me to set up a nice and clean Mac OS. 🙂 (Geekbench 5 Score on tonycrap is only 3.000 :roll: )

Edited by Guest

[ref]fmbar00[/ref], use correct folder

Added in 1 minute 52 seconds:

[ref]flex21[/ref], just add pnlf with last weg kext

Added in 1 minute 41 seconds:

[ref]ypjomz[/ref], impossible to patch with ur config, many renames etc, very very bad

thanks, but I choose the Skylake+ folders in the Olarila app, is that what you are talking about? also I post the dsdt request, link is https://filebin.net/jnpdj0rnj04r4vh3 will they still work if somebody patches or do I need to run it again if I try another reinstall? because I am trying to do a new install again on the same machine after formating the drive and everything.

thanks for your attention :)

Hi sir [ref]MaLd0n[/ref],

Sir MaLd0n I reinstall clean Catalina 10.15.2 Olarila in my Lenovo x260 as you said it is a bad setup last time.

Specification:

Intel Core i5-6300U 6th Gen

16GB Ram

500GB SSD

With internal and external batteries

Not working:

*Audio

*Fan sensor

*Battery sensor

*Backlit hotkeys (actually all hotkeys)

*Wifi Hotkeys(wifi is working[bcm94350zea 3n2 pin taped])

*Trackpad and a button

*Touchpad and 3 buttons

*Bluetooth(I can make it work but prefer clean kext)

*Sd card slot

*Fingerprint sensor

*HDD Sensor

I added this with clover so that my wifi will work.

Clover.plist/Root/Boot/Arguments/ - brcmfx-driver=1 brcmfx-country=#a

Clover.plist/Root/Devices/Properties/ - PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1c,0x2)/Pci(0x0,0x0)*

Can I request DSDT here?

Here's my runme file https://filebin.net/adgkbk22kdanjp7n/Send_me_Jejomars-MacBook-Pro.zip?t=d18tl215

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Guest

• Administrators

[ref]diegoddc[/ref], os dois

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Hello, i'm posting here requesting support for patching DSDT as instructed by the post installation guide.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zM-hpk_xj1TLQ6OoKpQgf0YMZ-VuAnE6

Also i require a help on a private matter concerning something Pro-audio related, that seems to happen only with Mojave and Catalina.

Wanna avoid posting a public post regarding this matter.

I hope i didn't get forgotten.

Hi sir @MaLd0n can you help me with mine?

Wanted to migrate from FakeSMC to VirtualSMC but can't make it work.

If I do update VoodooPS2Controller to latest version trackpad won't work, CPU Sensor, Battery Sensor won't work also.

I use Daliansky x260 EFI Mojave files and successfully make it work with Catalina 10.15.2 problem is when updating to latest version and migrating.

LENOVO THINKPAD x260

Intel Core i5-6300U

Intel HD Graphics 520

16GB RAM

512SSD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YIqZnMDDn9PhDGKuAQIROw-tFmeF5zSV/view?usp=sharing

Hello friend i just say about ur comment that apple release his updated for certain version of macbook,imac,mac mini all have different specs and update is limited to certain version thats why every version of hackintosh might be required different patches and kext

about ur vodoops2controller if use vodooi2c kexts then remove the vodoops2trackpad.kext and vodoops2mouse.kext from plugin folder this might help u with trackpad

Added in 3 minutes 11 seconds:

Hi Mald0n! I need a DSDT for a laptop Asus x542uf.

Thank You!! Please!

RunMe App file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sUHpb7 ... sp=sharing

I think maldOn sir is busy can u send the link if i might be able to help u??

above link doesn't work

Hello friend i just say about ur comment that apple release his updated for certain version of macbook,imac,mac mini all have different specs and update is limited to certain version thats why every version of hackintosh might be required different patches and kext

about ur vodoops2controller if use vodooi2c kexts then remove the vodoops2trackpad.kext and vodoops2mouse.kext from plugin folder this might help u with trackpad

Added in 3 minutes 11 seconds:

I think maldOn sir is busy can u send the link if i might be able to help u??

above link doesn't work

Hi sir, actually I remove the plug-in inside the kext and still only keyboard works.