Added in 12 minutes 28 seconds:

[ref]kuarahy@icloud.com[/ref], delete ur efi folder and paste my efi there

EFI.zip

Hi,

Thank you [ref]MaLd0n[/ref] !

The graphic card was correctly recognized after using your EFI !

There are few things that I have to work out

- the track-pad isn't recognized yet (in system preferences), but I can use it, the pointer wouldn't stop though, I have to click on it to make it stop otherwise it would continue moving.

- I realized that after using your EFI the quality of my cam got worse, is there any additional kext I should install?

- the usb wi-fi isnt working properly, I mean, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes I need to change from one port to another (it is a TP-WN823N)

Once again thank you for your help

Best regards

Edited by Guest

Hello. I'm new to hackintosh. My notebook is an Acer E1-571.

3rd generation i3 processor.

4GB RAM and SSD240

I installed Sierra and it worked.

Everything is working fine apparently. (Audio, HDMI with Audio, Wifi, Keyboard, etc.)

My only problem is that Bluetooth is recognized but can't find any pairing devices. As if it wasn't working right. My bluetooth chip is integrated with Wifi. AR9565 (BT> AR3012)

When I turn on the laptop with windows (I did dual boot) and restart to get into Sierra the bluetooth works normally, but when I turn on the computer directly in macOS sierra bluetooth does not work.

Can someone help me? I don't know what to do and I have no experience in source code.

RunMe attached.

Send me Pedros-MacBook-Air.zip

So I installed the kexts to my library extensions folder, cleared the cache, restarted, still not working. Im assuming my card is defective because it used to work without any kexts. I ordered a new one so we'll see with that. Im running Catalina, but I can't update, and the sleep doesn't work right. It doesn't wake back up and I have to restart it and it boots back with a notification about how the computer closed due to a problem. When I try to update it restarts in the middle of the update and creates a new boot icon in Clover called "Install Mac0s on (My Drive) - Data" When I boot into that icon it just boots up with the apple icon half way then restarts no matter how many times I click that icon.

• Administrators

[ref]GSDEV[/ref], então o seu não tem suporte, vc tem de criar

[ref]eddie1681[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

Added in 46 seconds:

[ref]ogrima[/ref], cara, já editei esses arquivos mais de 30 vezes aqui no fórum, veja se vc acha na busca

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

[ref]Dicky_MF[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

Added in 1 minute 21 seconds:

[ref]agapitox[/ref], u need check if hdmi work in intelhd or nvidia

if wootk in intelhd check here

https://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://blog.daliansky.net/Intel-FB-Patcher-tutorial-and-insertion-pose.html

Added in 3 minutes 3 seconds:

[ref]profile[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

Added in 44 seconds:

[ref]Andreigr[/ref], i edited ur files, use same, don't need edit again

DSDT.aml.zip

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

[ref]alcanfane[/ref], https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup

[ref]fabridiross[/ref], check useful links in my signature

Added in 1 minute 18 seconds:

[ref]berserk[/ref], check if work inteluhd 620 or 630 for 8th

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10814

Added in 10 minutes :

[ref]porro[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

[ref]Szimba[/ref], DSDT.aml.zipSSDT-TB3HP.aml.zip

Added in 4 minutes 45 seconds:

[ref]nichnich[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

Added in 3 minutes 9 seconds:

[ref]Deihmos[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

Added in 2 minutes 21 seconds:

[ref]Morganemi[/ref], looks good

[ref]longlyd[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

Added in 30 seconds:

[ref]pedrophro[/ref], bluetooth u need a injector

DSDT.aml.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

[ref]GSDEV[/ref], então o seu não tem suporte, vc tem de criar

[ref]eddie1681[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

Added in 46 seconds:

MaLd0n descobri que minha placa mãe no manual e site fala que o codec é o ALC 887, mas no hackintosh ele reconhece como ALC 891, assim resolvi colocando o layou-id 11, obrigado pela ajuda

[ref]ogrima[/ref], cara, já editei esses arquivos mais de 30 vezes aqui no fórum, veja se vc acha na busca

• Administrators

[ref]thunder94[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

Added in 43 seconds:

[ref]luyenk[/ref], i edited ur files, use same

Added in 43 seconds:

[ref]GSDEV[/ref], ;)

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Morganemi, looks good

Thanks again :) Im not sure about everything he did but its working great now. Not sure if it was intentional but the Clover EFI folder for the HackBeast for the designare is missing the drivers for NVRAM. that's what was causing the issue with iMessage and FaceTime

Morganemi, looks good

Thanks again :) Im not sure about everything he did but its working great now. Not sure if it was intentional but the Clover EFI folder for the HackBeast for the designare is missing the drivers for NVRAM. that's what was causing the issue with iMessage and FaceTime