@rock191

hello

there it is with the patch for graphics

[attachment=0]DSDT.aml.zip[/attachment]

u know that is old hardware, so don't give it high hope

DSDT is not god, if it is i have a macbookpro10,1 (retina)

must find the right kext for it

and read , google for it

good hack

Thank you for your help,I will try it later on.

Thank you again.

hello

maybe find the right kext for u usb ? is not usb3 ?

if u find any thing related with that model in the dsdt for usb, we can take a look...

see also usb options in u bios and test

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

@cas

hello

there it is

see and apply

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1716

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1703

good hack

Thanks for the DSDT edit :D! I think I start over with my hackintosh because I've change a few things and installed easybeast already so I don't no what I did anymore. Or is there some way to undo the easybeast installation?

I have one question before I start. In you're first link I see for Video two links for Intel. One is for Intel HD3000 and the other is Intel HD4000. I have a Intel i3 540 first generation cpu with Intel HD Graphics. Not HD3000 or HD4000 but just HD. Which one should I use?

@cas

hello

same procedure to install, remove from installer appleintelhd*.kext to boot, but u intel hd don't work at all...

u can install the mac os x , but no graphics aceleration at all.

never work...

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

My OS X Files 

@artur-pt

Yes, my config is a desktop.

Good suggestion, I will think about it. Do you know a cheap card which support graphic acceleration and 1650x1050 or 1920x1080 resolution?

Just to be sure when making a decision, HD3000 & HD4000 can use graphic acceleration?

@cas

yes hd 3000 /4000 is supported but is a poor graphics card

google for nvidia and ati cards supported in mac os x u version

some people are saying 6670 is working native (sapphire)

good hack

My OS X Files 

@artur-pt

I have searched on google and know that my problem (graphic glitch) happened to many others, all of them were on Mountain Lion, even the real Mac one. I have tried some fix but only one working way is delete file: AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext

It is the voltage manager for HD3000 but it wasn't config properly so when the voltage too low, the graphic will be glitch, but I think the disadvantage is when u remove that kext, your battery will decrease faster.

Can you learn about that file and show me how to patch, i saw something like step and power but I don't know how to patch it?

Thank you.

Send me Philip’s MacBook Pro.zip

Hi, Fist time requesting help. I have come a long way in my qwest for hackintosh knowledge, but I could use some help on this one. I pulled my original aml file through a Linux boot disk and then patched it with a specific patch for my Sony Vaio VPCF115FM. Installed VoodooHDA for my audio and that works great as well. The only two items or issues that I am having are the video (Nvidia GeForce GT 330M) and the builtin touchpad of my laptop. I would really like to get the onboard video working. HDMI works great, but that kind of defeats the purpose of a laptop. If I can get this working then I can move on to my next hackintosh project and learn even more. Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

@rock191

hello

there it is with the patch for graphics

u know that is old hardware, so don't give it high hope

DSDT is not god, if it is i have a macbookpro10,1 (retina)

must find the right kext for it

and read , google for it

good hack

Hi Artur-pt,I have tried the x3100.kext & x3100fb.kext from ML,what I got still the black screen.And I upgraded to 10.6.4,tried the kexts that were x86_64 & i386 viewed by kext wizard - kext info,also get black screen.Any ideas about it ? I will keep on trying and finding solutions.

Meanwhile,I tried to install the voodoohda.kext 2.7.2& prfrpan to get the sound card work,but I got the kernel panic.I have tried the first 2 solutions here http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=454

,still could not work,and I will try further.Can dsdt help to fix this problem?

I want upgrade to 10.6.8 by combo,can I do that like I upgrade to 10.6.4?

Now I can enter the Mac os but no graphics and no sound.I know my laptop is very old,can you help me to get the sound card work and enable the sleep?Because when I left my laptop for about 30 mintues ,I could not wake up the screen,all I do is hold on the power button for 8 seconds then restart.

Thank you in advance.

hello

if that video card ever work is only in 32 bit mode

arch=i386

sleep when u graphics work maybe sleep work...

like i say to u before , dsdt is not GOD, it help but no miracles

the sound works with the right kext for it

what is u alc , audio codec?

good hack

My OS X Files 

Hi guys, just installed OS X on my computer. Everything seems to be working perfectly, except for two things: sleep and HDMI audio out (video out works fine). I don't know how to make my own DSDT since my motherboard is not in the list in this tutorial, so any help from you guys would be welcome!

Relevant specs:

ASRock B75 Pro3-M

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560

Although the motherboard has onboard HDMI it's not being used, so the HDMI audio out patch concerns the video card.

Send me Arthur’s Mac Pro.zip

hello

@morfine

there it is

DSDT.aml.zip

see and apply

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1716

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1703

is in there the usual patches for u mobo

HDEF layout 12

about hdmi

if u find a patch to that vga card we can see it and try to apply

good hack

My OS X Files 

hello

if that video card ever work is only in 32 bit mode

arch=i386

sleep when u graphics work maybe sleep work...

like i say to u before , dsdt is not GOD, it help but no miracles

the sound works with the right kext for it

what is u alc , audio codec?

good hack

Hi artur-pt,I booted with arch=i386 in chameleon,I still get the black screen.I asked my friend who has a macbook pro middle 2012,I only find the HD3000.KEXT & HD4000.kext,no x3100.kext found.

I managed to install the voodoohda.kext & prefpane,I can adjust the sound volume,but no sound come out from the speaker.Audio 0x284b8086 (chip:sigmatel STAC9228).

Any ideas about that?

I have updated to 10.6.4 by combo,can I update to 10.6.8 by combo and without problems?

If you have any ideas about this ,I will try and update the status here.

367153187_systeminfo.thumb.jpg.0c3dad402b650c366067f6fd765557c4.jpg

Edited by Guest

Hi iam new to this and dsdt patching is kinda voodoo for me. can you please help me out with mine? i would very appreciate it.

I dont even know where to start and i dont want to mess everything up.

My System is a packard bell laptop ts44hr bios version 1.21.

I found on this forum a modified dsdt for this laptop, but it is not working at all. probably its a different bios version as the thread is older then my bio version. the system hangs on recognising the 4th cpu.

this is my zip.

what doesnt work is sleep, speedstep, wifi is only working with 802.11g, built in ethernet, usb 3.0 and audio. and from time to time i get a kernel panic at boot at ahci device, but just sometimes.

let me know if you need more details.

My System is a Core i3 2310m, hm65 chipset, intel hd 3000, atheros wifi(168c:0030), intelhda(8086:1c20), broadcomethernet(14e4:16b5), necupd720200 usb3.0(1033:0194), two unknown broadcom devices(14e4:16bf and 14e4:16be)

I extracted the dsdt with aida64.

the special kexts i use for now are:

AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext

AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext ---for vga output

ApplePS2Controller.kext

EvOreboot.kext

FakeSMC.kext

IO80211Family.kext ---for at least 802.11g but no n

IONetworkingFamily.kext ---for ethernet

NullCPUPowermanagement.kext

SleepEnabler.kext ---but sleep is still not working. it instantly wakes up

VoodooHDA.kext

Then i used a aicpm patch because of sandy bridge/ivybridge

and the ahci mlion patch that the boot waits a bit longer with the timeout to recognise ahci.

i run chimera 1.11 and mountain lion 10.8.2 on it

thank you very much

Send me Colanders MacBook Pro.zip

acpi_dsdt.aml.zip