Even using patched DSDT, proper SMBIOS and custom SSDT for your CPU?

Yes, SMBIOS is MacPro 8,1 (my CPU exactly same as MacPro 8,1 with CPU Core i7 2640M) and SSDT is right config. Still can't boot

Anw, I will try a clean install and patch all things again. Thanks

Edited by Guest

hello

have u removed sleepenabler.kext ?

if not is that kext giving the kp..

good hack

I just delete SleepEnabler.kext in Extension folder but it still show on verbose so I add a boot flag: pmVersion=0, but it no help. I think I deleted SleepEnabler wrongly so I think I will try a clean install. Can you tell me how to disable SleepEnabler completely.

Edit: the last post which have screenshot is when my Null and SleepEnabler wasn't deleted.

Thanks

hello

no way if is that it don't work before....

leave that "beast" and learn how to do it by yourself

the aicpm is not well patched or u ssdt is not good

do it yourself , don't use from another...

is all how to do it in forum

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

hello

no way if is that it don't work before....

leave that "beast" and learn how to do it by yourself

the aicpm is not well patched or u ssdt is not good

do it yourself , don't use from another...

is all how to do it in forum

good hack

I already patch my own SSDT by follow this guide: http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1703

My CPU: http://ark.intel.com/products/53464/Intel-Core-i7-2640M-Processor-4M-Cache-up-to-3_50-GHz

And I use this command to create my SSDT:

sudo ./ssdtPRGen.sh 35 3500

Then I compile dsl to aml and paste SSDT.aml to extra folder.

Am I wrong ?

I patched AICPUPM too. So the problem must be in AICPUPM or SSDT

SSDT.zip

@bigshit

are u using the dsdt that pernacabeluda send to u with dual link patch ?

if so don't know more to do.

use that dsdt it have dual link (is a patch for intelhd3000)

is the original dsdt i send u + dual link

u are in mac os x version ?

if u are in the last , wait for new version, don't use other kext use the original from system

u can try also use another smbios

macbookpro8,2 or 8,3 to test if better

about donations are a donate in forum

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

My OS X Files 

Hello, I apologize in advance for my English, I do not know big thing in the creation of a DSDT.aml, at the moment I only managed with " DSDT editor " to extract my DSDT under Windows (I have of to return under Windows because I did not arrive has to extract the DSDT under OS X :oops: ), can you me helped?

I possess a HP pavilion DV6405ef of which I try to install iATKOS

Thank you in advance for your help :)

Bonjour, je ne connais pas grands chose dans la création d'un DSDT.aml , pour l'instant j'ai seulement réussi avec "DSDT editor" à extraire mon DSDT sous windows (j'ai du revenir sous windows car je n'arrivais pas a extraire le DSDT sous OS X :oops: ), pouvez vous m'aidé ?

Je possède un HP pavilion DV6405ef dont j'essaie d'installer iATKOS

Merci par avance de votre aide :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4i7qp1y8qd7c4r/HP%206405ef.aml

what I should do now with this 2 files u sent me:

appleHD should go to S/L/E but, dsdt aml if I put it in E/E with only the fix you done to it will it work?

Thank you for your work and I will try it and report back.

EDIT: under HDEF (_DSM) do I have to edit *Layout ID*?

how it should be after editing!

EDIT: I installed appleHD file into S/L/E and the patch into my dsdt but did not work at all

How I should make it work! thank you mate for your work.

Hello,

I've build my first hackintosh on the following hardware (Mountain Lion):

MSI H55M-E33

Intel i3 540 (1ste generation Intel HD Graphics)

OCZ memory 2x4GB

I've looked for a DSDT or patch for my motherboard but couldn't find it but don't know what and how to edit it. I have created a dsdt.aml file with ubuntu. Was not sure if extract one with dsdt editor on my hackintosh was possible. I used multishit and installed Easybeast, TRIM Patch & Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL811xx v0.0.90.

I hope someone can help me create a DSDT or patch file.

The only issues are sleep (power management or usb?) and graphics.

When I put the hackintosh in sleep the screen turns white and the cpu etc keep running. It comes immediately out of sleep when you touch a key. This are the log files:

Sleep & wake:

jp77ty.png

Connecting, copying en disconnecting USB-stick

kbqhox.png

Graphics:

My screen resolution was stuck at 1024x768. Then I followed this how-to http://www.tonycrapx86.com/graphics/85172-1st-gen-intel-hd-graphics-native-resolution.html and now it's at 1280x1024. I want it to be 1680x1050 or 1920x1080. OS X does not see/use the Intel HD Graphics. See:

91l8ae.png

I want to use het integrated graphics. Don't have/need a external graphic card. I hope someone can help me fix these issues. Thanks

Hi friend,currently I learned to hackintosh my dell 1420 with the annoying graphics GM965/GML960 Chipset,I tried almost 40 days on it but I still could not get the graphics working.Because I am new to hackintosh,and I do not know the code in the dsdt means.I do not know which one to choose for the patches.(sorry, I do not know much about English)

I downloaded the DSDTEditor-Linux-Mac-Win,there are many txt in the patches folder,And don not know which one should fit for my mother board.

Could someone help me to edit the dsdt?I have spend a month on this still could not make the graphics and the audio working.

DSDT.aml.zip

I know my hackintosh has many many problems,please help to make the dsdt that the problem could be fixed.The problem that the dsdt could not fix,I will learn to fix them further.Help me,please.

Problems(the QE/CI and audio are the main problem)

1)the Graphics is not worked,the kexts I found were all 32bit,while my os is 10.6.2 which is 64bit.I tried,but only get the black screen.

2)ethernet,ok(by install the bcm5906.kext)

3)wireless,not work

4)audio:tried the VoodooHDA.kext,only could adjust the sound volume still no sound come out.In the meantime,the ethernet will not work after install the kext.

5)Could not shut down the mac system,and so is the restart,which all stop at the main screen,and what I only could do is press the power button for a few seconds to force shut down the laptop.

mac os 10.6.2

CPU: inte Pentium Dual Core T2330

mother board: dell 0FT162 (intel GM965 (Crestline-GM) + ICH8M) ---graphics chip: GMA x3100

graphics: intel GM965/GML960 Chipset - Integrated Graphics 0 [C0] [dell]

net : broadcom BCM5906M NetLink PCI-E Fast Ethernet controller

audio: intel 82801HB ICH8 - High Definition HDA [b0] --- SigmaTel STAC9228

@rock191

hello

there it is with the patch for graphics

DSDT.aml.zip

u know that is old hardware, so don't give it high hope

DSDT is not god, if it is i have a macbookpro10,1 (retina)

must find the right kext for it

and read , google for it

good hack

My OS X Files 

@maly

Your dsdt is already edited and corrected.

no need of modification

applehda if the kext did not work for you may be different than their pathmaps are going to need a copy of codec_dump extracted by linux.

Thank you, my dsdt was edited for audio only!? I tried voodoo before u sent me the file but after 2 restarts voodoo stops working. I'm reinstalling @ 10.81 and will try your dsdt u sent and report back my friend.

hello

if u gonna use voodoohda, should be removed the hdef section in dsdt

and applehda or use hdadisabler

good hack

thank you Artur, I installed appleHDA v.1.7 + HDAenabler +IOAudioFamily and it is working flawssly now. I just need to resolve intel HD 4000 and trackpad :ugeek: