use only it with last Clover version

CLOVER.zip

thanks Maldon!

Unfortunately I still have the issue that some of my Sata drives (i.e. Windows drive) are throwing error messages on boot -> "The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer". When I check in Disk utility, they are showing up but the partitions are greyed out.

What I found is, that one of the drives does show up (the "Crucial" drive) but is flagged as PCI, while the others are flagged as SATA or PCI-Express. Though they are all SATA SSDs connected to the Motherboard header plus one additional NVME Drive.

For the rest of the USB ports to work I now also added the USB port limit patch to clover. Now all my ports are working fine! :)

disable hibernate, use only sleep in Apple menu

https://Olarila.com/files/Utils/disablehibernate.command.zip

Thanks for the pointer! I'm assuming that script simply runs the terminal command to set hibernate mode to 0? I didn't run your script because I'd rather learn the steps myself... but your instructions told me what command to seek out!

I do still get the unallocated error boot fail occasionally - a reboot seems to cure it and the system is rock-solid while in use. I can play Civ6! WooHOO! Also, the system won't recognize internal SATA-type drives when connected by a SATA/USB adapter. The adapter is fine, and the drives are recognized when I boot into HighSierra on the same system... Any guidance?

P.S. I sent you beer money.

• Administrators

thanks Maldon!

Unfortunately I still have the issue that some of my Sata drives (i.e. Windows drive) are throwing error messages on boot -> "The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer". When I check in Disk utility, they are showing up but the partitions are greyed out.

What I found is, that one of the drives does show up (the "Crucial" drive) but is flagged as PCI, while the others are flagged as SATA or PCI-Express. Though they are all SATA SSDs connected to the Motherboard header plus one additional NVME Drive.

For the rest of the USB ports to work I now also added the USB port limit patch to clover. Now all my ports are working fine! :)

i think is a problem Windows Hibernate

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

Thanks for the pointer! I'm assuming that script simply runs the terminal command to set hibernate mode to 0? I didn't run your script because I'd rather learn the steps myself... but your instructions told me what command to seek out!

I do still get the unallocated error boot fail occasionally - a reboot seems to cure it and the system is rock-solid while in use. I can play Civ6! WooHOO! Also, the system won't recognize internal SATA-type drives when connected by a SATA/USB adapter. The adapter is fine, and the drives are recognized when I boot into HighSierra on the same system... Any guidance?

P.S. I sent you beer money.

u solve ur USBs?

--USB Fix

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65287#p65287

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

Falaaa Mald0n!

I tried yours clover files recently with some adjustments for my z270 Mojave build, everything went smoothly but i have a problem with my third monitor. I'm using 2 on the available display ports and the third one on HDMI, the system recognizes it (i can see it in display -> arregement) but the monitor doesn't receive any signal, in windows it works flawlessly so it is something with MacOS. I searched a lot and found a lot of things about platform-id, whatevergreen patching, and i got really lost...(this is the "adjustments" that i mentioned)

There is any chance that a custom DSDT will make it work? I uploaded the files.

I'm using iMac 18,3 definition with a Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ gpu + i7 7700k + Gigabyte Aorus z270 gaming K5.

Thanks for the patience! Looking foward to change my donations from tony to you :lol:

Send me HackPro - SPIKED.zip

Edited by Guest

Hello

First of all Thanks for everything

I have a HP Prodesk 400 G3 I7 6700 running since 2 years. I started with Elcapitan and now I have Sierra, and I guest I will stay in seirra.

I have problems with shutdown, sometime it do it, sometimes it restart. Also, I dont have audio with intel, but I dont mind, I use a external interface.

I7 6700

Motherboard: I dont know, some of HP

Chipset H110

Thanks

Send me iMac.zip

Dumb question: If the USB weirdness were the 15-port limit, why would it still work with thumb drives? It sees thumb drives without any issue; it doesn't see SATA/USB drives (SSD or spinny).

Follow up to the dumb question: This problem doesn't happen under HighSierra at all. Under HighSierra, I can plug the same SATA/USB drives in anywhere and they pop up right away. Same Clover/kext lineup for both Mojave and High Sierra right now.

Hi! My first post here.

I just want to ask two things before I upload. First: I'm already using the right kexts for my mobo, I will really need to boot up with the Olarila Clover for my chipset?

Second: I overclocked my processor through FSB, but macOS isn't detecting the configuration. If I edit the FSB manually in the "CPU" section in Clover Configuration, it works and reflects on Benchmarks, but sound gets out of sync, I can't hear music or watch a video, for example.

Editing DSDT will solve this problem?

Active hack:

• Intel DB85FL
  • Xeon E3 1220 V3
  • MSI GeForce 710 1GB
  • 8GB DDR3 1333
  • macOS Catalina

I have three problems, one is problems with

the other is a problem with the 2 audio cards, one is the VIA VT1705, the second is a C-Media 8770 PCi, and the problem of the HDMI card that I would like to use also in my machine, I installed the Voodoo HDA V2.8.8.9 driver, and the other problem is SMBIOS, which I just can not seem to get legitimate ...: /, I'm sending the file made by the Olarila app. My motherboard is an ASUS P5G41TM-LX2 / BR with a Q8300 Core 2 Quad processor, and a 1GB GeForce 210 MSI NVIDIA, Intel® G41 / ICH7 Chipset

Please patch my DSDT

Audio not working

Bluetooth connects then disconnects

Graphic glitch in maps/find my friends (buttons glitch and can't see map)

Unable to boot from SSD without booting from USB and changing config to config2 first (config has a pink tint) (config2 doesn't)

Graphic glitches on open tabs in safari

All-in-one Motherboard 8NG84

2.59 GHz Intel Core i5

12 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Intel HD Graphics 4600 7 MB

Send me Roberts-iMac.zip

https://Olarila.com/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=17628

Thanks ahead!

Edited by Guest

DSDT.aml.zip

Notebooks Useful Links

-Audio

">

-Battery

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8208

-Video

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/335018-intel-fb-patcher-v151/

-CPU Friend

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8268

-Brightness Key Remmaping

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8396

-I2C

https://github.com/alexandred/VoodooI2C

First, thank you for the reply... Just one dumb question, is it ok to patch battery, brightness and other within aml file instead dsl file.

thanks.

First, thank you for the reply... Just one dumb question, is it ok to patch battery, brightness and other within aml file instead dsl file.

thanks.

make a copy of current dsdt for safekeeping. Yes, you can edit/ patch dsdt.aml

Donate

Gitter Chat

Acer Aspire V15 Nitro- Black Edition VN7-592G/HM170 Chipset

Intel i7-6700HQ, 8GB RAM (UEFI Clover Catalina)

MSI B360 Gaming Arctic

Intel i5-8600 16GB RAM Asus Radeon RX580 8GB (UEFI Clover Catalina)

delete message, because mistake inside

Edited by Guest

Hackintosh: Asus Strix z370 H- I3-8100- Gskill 8Go RAM- MSi GTX 1060 3GB - NVExpress 970 Evo - Samsung 250 GB- Osx 10.13.6-Dual Boot W10

MacBook Pro 13 pouces mi-2015: I5- 8Go Ram - SSD 250 GB- Osx 10.14

MacBook Pro 13 pouces Unibody 2008 : Core 2 duo- 4Go Ram - SSD 250 GB- Osx 10.11.6

[ref]codeyoc[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

Added in 5 minutes 13 seconds:

[ref]jeam25[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

Added in 12 minutes 58 seconds:

[ref]sitisence[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

Added in 24 seconds:

[ref]victorly[/ref], [ref]codeyoc[/ref], :guitar:guitar:guitar:cap

Added in 3 minutes 59 seconds:

[ref]kyle10[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

Added in 30 seconds:

[ref]Lulchev[/ref], ;)

Thankyou MaLd0n!

I'm only just getting a chance to apply this patch now.

Appreciate it so much!

:guitar:guitar:guitar

• Administrators

Falaaa Mald0n!

:lol:

DSDT.aml.zip

for multi monitors, enable CSM in UEFI config

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

Hello

DSDT.aml.zip

check our clover folder for ur chipset, serie 100/200/300

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

Dumb question: If the USB weirdness were the 15-port limit, why would it still work with thumb drives? It sees thumb drives without any issue; it doesn't see SATA/USB drives (SSD or spinny).

Follow up to the dumb question: This problem doesn't happen under HighSierra at all. Under HighSierra, I can plug the same SATA/USB drives in anywhere and they pop up right away. Same Clover/kext lineup for both Mojave and High Sierra right now.

u need exclude some HS0x(USB 2) ports and USB 3(SS0x) start appears

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

Hi! My first post here.

if u have a correct config, don't need Olarila folder

check if RTC patch bug ur overclock, uncheck it in config.plist

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png