Hello,

I have installed the Sierra 10.12.6 image to my ASUS X54HR-SX203V.

However, I've observed (at least) these issues:

1) USB 3.0 Port doesn't work

2) Hardware acceleration doesn't work

3) Ethernet and WLAN, you guessed it, doesn't work

4) Laptop keyboard doesn't input anything (however a USB keyboard works)

I've attached the "Send me.zip" -file

I also appreciate any help about which kexts to install etc. to get stuff working.

ASUS X54HR-SX203V hardware:

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6470M or 7470M (Clover bootloader says 6470M, but ASUS's website and CPU-Z on Win10 say 7470M)

CPU: Intel i3 2350M Sandy Bridge

MB: ASUS K54HR

RAM: 4GB DDR3

Ethernet: Qualcomm Atheros AR8151

WiFi: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG

Chipset: Intel 6 Series/C200

Send me Kytaris-MacBook-Pro.zip

• Thanks 1

However, I've observed (at least) these issues:

1) USB 3.0 Port doesn't work

2) Hardware acceleration doesn't work

3) Ethernet and WLAN, you guessed it, doesn't work

4) Laptop keyboard doesn't input anything (however a USB keyboard works)

first the Olarila 10.13.6 8th

1. try USBInjectAll.kext

2. Disable Intel HD in Bios and use Lilu.kext, Whatevergreen.kext + inject.

3. Ethernet try AtherosL1cEthernet.kext, wifi try ATH9KInjector.kext or ATH9KFixup.kext

4. Keyboard try VoodooPS2Controller.kext

All kexts Injector Need Lilu.kext!

Edited by Guest

Dell Optiplex 790 - iMac12,1 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Ok

Intel® Core i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHZ - Ok

Intel HD Graphics 2000 - Vesa Driver / Replace Zotac 8400GS 256MB - Clover + NvidiaInject - OK

DDR3 4.0GB 1333Mhz - Ok

Realtek ALC269 - AppleALC.kext - Ok

Broadcom BCM43224 - AirportBrcmFixup.kext - Ok

Intel 82579LM Gigabit Ethernet - IntelMausiEthernet.kext - Ok

HDD Hitachi 500GB - Ok

• Administrators

Hello Mr. MaLd0n ,Mr. oldnapalm...

Attached is my send_me.zip from my Dell optiplex 9020

https://mega.nz/#!lxgX3CAT!2Jz8b2UXkkLp ... _D2w7gRlLw

can you help my patching my DSDT

thanks

DSDT.aml.zip

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

Hello, Can I ask you for patching ?

thank you

DSDT.aml.zip

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

it falls asleep, then directly wakes up again, also I can use secure video or I can see JPG's I can not do both, current settings are for secure video and have IGPU disabled.

thank you MaLd0n, for the help you have given me so far, with the new attached Send Me, can you help finish solving the sleep issues?

only. changes I made were to remove my old clover folder and drop yours in it's place.

HBP

Send me Johns-iMac.zip

• Administrators
Please

DSDT.aml.zip

Added in 1 minute 26 seconds:

thank you MaLd0n, for the help you have given me so far, with the new attached Send Me, can you help finish solving the sleep issues?

only. changes I made were to remove my old clover folder and drop yours in it's place.

HBP

What problems with sleep?

Added in 5 minutes 33 seconds:

Please need help patching my dsdt

DSDT.aml.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

it falls asleep, then not even a second later it wakes itself up, then 30 seconds later it falls asleep and rinse and repeat. like it is hitting a USB timer or something, and with the new folder, when I leave a USB drive in, I get the USB improperly disconnected error on wake.

HBP

• Administrators

it falls asleep, then not even a second later it wakes itself up, then 30 seconds later it falls asleep and rinse and repeat. like it is hitting a USB timer or something, and with the new folder, when I leave a USB drive in, I get the USB improperly disconnected error on wake.

HBP

DSDT.aml.zip

Disable hibernate

https://Olarila.com/files/Utils/disablehibernate.command.zip

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

the new DSDT.aml will allow it to sleep, but it only wakes up from the power button, no Keyboard/mouse interaction. thank you again for your assistance.

HBP

if wake from keyboard/mouse cause problem, use only power button

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

HarDRock wrote: ↑

Please need help patching my dsdt

DSDT.aml.zip

(32.09 KiB) Downloaded 2 times

//thank you very much for your patching

//but now i have an issue i lost my webcam after patching how can i make it work again

Update i removed FakePciid.kext and now the cam show up and worked again thanks

KnightWolf wrote: ↑

Please and thank you

DSDT.aml.zip

(30.41 KiB) Downloaded 2 times

Thanks for patching the dsdt, really appreciate it however when playing back any audio or video the player just hangs up, wasn't doing this before the patch. I've found on another forum someone posted a patched dsdt for this board and it seems to work and playback works no problem.

Another issue I'm having is with my external audio device - Steinberg CI 1 - when used as an input/output the apps just hang, similar to what happened with the patched dsdt provided.

I've attached the dsdt I found that's working, if you have any suggestions to get the CI1 working that would be awesome. Thanks!

ASUS.aml.zip

• Administrators

Thanks for patching the dsdt, really appreciate it however when playing back any audio or video the player just hangs up, wasn't doing this before the patch. I've found on another forum someone posted a patched dsdt for this board and it seems to work and playback works no problem.

Another issue I'm having is with my external audio device - Steinberg CI 1 - when used as an input/output the apps just hang, similar to what happened with the patched dsdt provided.

I've attached the dsdt I found that's working, if you have any suggestions to get the CI1 working that would be awesome. Thanks!

use my DSDT and change for layout-id 1

is full patched, dsdt above missing some good patches

Added in 1 minute 59 seconds:

u need a good config.plist too

check one folder for x99 here

https://Olarila.com/files/Clover.Folder/CLOVER.X99.zip

u need add some patches for good PM etc

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Hello [ref]MaLd0n[/ref],

I installed again HS because I was stucked on audio. On the first intallation internal speakers was working and when I got hdmi audio, the internal option desapeared, so only I was able to hear thru HDMI.

With this new clean intalation the internal speakers are working but HDMI audio output not appear on audio preferences.

What could be the solution to be able to have internal speakers and also HDMI audio when connected? I have tried all layout id numbers with same result on all them.

Thank you so much.

The RunMe file is big: https://we.tl/t-C7JXU1UdAW

Hello everyone, excuse me posting again I have problems with the battery status, I wanted to apply the patch DSDT of the rehabman guide but I can not find any parameter in my dsdt as for example EmbeddedControl etc, and the default patches there are none for my notebook, could someone help me? I would thank you a lot! Greetings, sorry for my bad English.

My laptop is a compaq presario compaq presario 21n1f5ar

motherboard verk21

i5 6200u

4gb ddr3 1600

intel hd 520

Run me file https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YgHyaspNLElRk3VMp5HWBJqavzsO9ceO

Antes de mais um obrigado por o vosso trabalho

Gostaria de solicitar o DSDT do meu primeiro hackingtosh Mojave

Sistema:

X299

I7 7820x

Gigabyte Aorus Gamming 3

32 Gigs corsair

Rx580

2x Nvme removidos para a instalação

1 ssd Toshiba com o Mojave

Som e ethernet on board » https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X299-AORUS-Gaming-3-rev-10#kf

(não sei se ajuda, mas o Mojave fica muito lento abrindo pastas e copiando ficheiros etc.)

Grato !

J

john’s iMac.ioreg.zip

Send me whites-iMac.lan.zip

Edited by Guest

• Administrators

Hello MaLd0n,

I installed again HS because I was stucked on audio. On the first intallation internal speakers was working and when I got hdmi audio, the internal option desapeared, so only I was able to hear thru HDMI.

With this new clean intalation the internal speakers are working but HDMI audio output not appear on audio preferences.

What could be the solution to be able to have internal speakers and also HDMI audio when connected? I have tried all layout id numbers with same result on all them.

Thank you so much.

The RunMe file is big: https://we.tl/t-C7JXU1UdAW

u need check about hdmi, i never use hdmi in this gpu :cap

Added in 2 minutes 5 seconds:

Hello everyone, excuse me posting again I have problems with the battery status, I wanted to apply the patch DSDT of the rehabman guide but I can not find any parameter in my dsdt as for example EmbeddedControl etc, and the default patches there are none for my notebook, could someone help me? I would thank you a lot! Greetings, sorry for my bad English.

My laptop is a compaq presario compaq presario 21n1f5ar

motherboard verk21

i5 6200u

4gb ddr3 1600

intel hd 520

u have a full dsdt patched

use only dsdt from same mobo, notebooks

Added in 57 seconds:

Antes de mais um obrigado por o vosso trabalho

Gostaria de solicitar o DSDT do meu primeiro hackingtosh Mojave

Sistema:

X299

I7 7820x

Gigabyte Aorus Gamming 3

32 Gigs corsair

Rx580

2x Nvme removidos para a instalação

1 ssd Toshiba com o Mojave

Som e ethernet on board » https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X2 ... -rev-10#kf

(não sei se ajuda, mas o Mojave fica muito lento abrindo pastas e copiando ficheiros etc.)

Grato !

J

posta um full dump

leia o primeiro post ;)

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

use my DSDT and change for layout-id 1

is full patched, dsdt above missing some good patches

Added in 1 minute 59 seconds:

u need a good config.plist too

check one folder for x99 here

https://Olarila.com/files/Clover.Folder/CLOVER.X99.zip

u need add some patches for good PM etc

Hm, so originally I did use the x99.zip file and your patched dsdt but had the audio issues, which is when I started looking for other builds with this board. The one from the x99 build guide (with the asus.aml file) did fix the audio issue.

For testing I've swapped back to your dsdt and the x99.zip and the audio now detects all devices and plays back :) (initially it it only detect the z-cinema speakers, no onboard, hdmi audio etc). However still having issues with the audio input from the CI1 usb interface.

Actually the playback from the ci1 doesnt work as well, similar issue to what I had initially where the app just hangs. All other devices are functioning correctly.

• Administrators

idk about usb device, have a driver for mac or is native?

Added in 40 seconds:

Yes, the DSD that I have patched because I had sent it to you at another time for you to review it, it goes practically everything, except the battery.

battery check rehabman repo, he have one good tutorial about it

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png