MaLd0n

Olarila Big Sur Beta 6 Vanilla Image / USB Installation

Bom dia

Já começou a nova árdua tarefa. Primeiro comecei com o meu MacBook Pro de 2012 que já não era suportado pela apple, mas lá consegui instalar o Big Sur Beta. (check).

Agora ando de volta do hackintosh e já estou com a cabeça em agua. tentei instalar o Big Sur e acabei dando cabo da instalação do catalina e do windows. Tive de refazer o catalina e o windows.

Ja agora um aparte acerca do Catalina: o meu boot faz com comandos em vez da barra com a maça, como se fosse verbos (-v), mas no meu config.plist não tem nenhuma flag colocada, será que está a usar outro config.plist instalado em outro local qualquer? ( não percebo e estou a ficar doido), outra situação é que entra em pausa, e quando carrego no teclado ele volta. ativar mas deixa de funcionar o teclado e rato, fica bloqueado.Alguma sugestão?

Agora sobre o Big Sur, já criei varias pena de boot, mas nada. Começa uma linha de comandos e para sempre na imagem que vai em anexo. Será assim tão complicado? agora tenho visto o OPENCORE, vem substituir o Clover? estou tipo barata tonta. Obrigado.

IMG_2720.jpeg.zip

mine stock at 26 mins of installation then it will reboot again and when i tried to boon on the installation it will happen again just like a loop. any idea?

1 hour ago, joaopaulomartins said:

já fiz, mas nada, fica sempre no mesmo quadro. Sinto-me completamente perdido.

aguarde o GM sair

1 hour ago, Kyaalod said:

mine stock at 26 mins of installation then it will reboot again and when i tried to boon on the installation it will happen again just like a loop. any idea?

post one photo in error screen

10 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

aguarde o GM sair

post one photo in error screen

No error just installation process and it will continue to reboot once it hit 22 mins remaining and im using my EFI config i used for Big sur beta 5. Im just trying to install it on Adata SX8200 Pro. 
22 minutes remaining loop

verbose text before timer start

installed catalina but when updating direct to Big sur beta 6 same problem

Edited by Kyaalod

On 7/26/2020 at 2:31 AM, HUYNH ANH said:

I'll tried waited, tks! 😪 and hope 😂

Disable serial Port on the bios 

Good afternoon, I'm trying to mount the raw beta 6 image with BalenaEtcher  and it gives me an error as if the image was corrupt or something similar, I don't know if I'll be doing it right or maybe the image has a problem, waiting for some reason .

Edited by pepemix40

hello , with bet 5 work very well , just when i update to  beta 6 pc work but Black screen

i use ur folder Haswell

Motherboard gigabyte : GA-H97-D3H, CPU 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, RAM 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

2 hours ago, Kankon said:

hello , with bet 5 work very well , just when i update to  beta 6 pc work but Black screen

many people report several problem with beta 6

So I understand the best thing would be to wait a day for the official version to come out, 
make an installation usb and do it from scratch, don't you think.

Edited by pepemix40

Hello. I have a problem installing from the image from the first post of this topic. I created an install flash drive via Balena Etcher. When I try to start the installation from it, I get the following message. I am trying to install on Lenovo Ideapad S340 with Intel Core i5 1035G1. I have tried various images and OC configurations, but I always stop there. Can someone help with advice?

spacer.png

Edited by Volosandro

12 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

many people report several problem with beta 6

True, I reverted back to beta 5 as well, the new update has a lot of issues. 

Use restore way beta 5

is easy and never fail

Hi again!

I was able to solve the previous problems and got to the installation. Now, when trying to delete or create an APFS container or during the installation process, the laptop reboots and everything starts over from language choosing.

Can anybody tell me how to fix it?

Hi @MaLd0n
haswell folder not working, AppleSMC KP with:

Z87MX-D3H F7

HD4600

Tried with iMacPro 1.1, iMac14,4, iMac15,1. All with the same result.

Thank you for everything that you do for Hackintosh community!

Send me iMac.zip

Edited by Kynyosu

9 hours ago, Kynyosu said:

Hi @MaLd0n

Hey

Yes, dont have a preset fot that for now. every update new surprises and problems

• Like 1

Hello, it's been a few hours trying to install this macOS, i've tried everyting from this forum, from github, every time i get a diferent error or it's get stuck.

EDIT: It's also my first time with Hackintosh and i really don't know much about it.

My machine it's Lenovo Y540 , I7-9750H , INTEL UHD 630, NVIDIA GTX1650.

Last time i've get this error.

OLARILA EFI ERROR.zip

i've already use this website https://opencore.slowgeek.com/ to "optimize"  *i think*  config.plist .

The premade EFI file i have used was downloaded from this forum " EFI BigSur Serie 100.200.300.400 OpenCore 0.6.1".

I've find on github ( https://github.com/xiaoMGitHub/LEGION_Y7000Series_Hackintosh/releases ) but isn't working.

GITHUB EFI ERROR.zip

Edited by Sevastian G.

2 hours ago, Sevastian G. said:

Hello

check the name of the embedded controller in ur ssdt and rename to ec or inject via ssdt olarila