Jump to content
MaLd0n

[Guide] Install/Restore BigSur with OpenCore

Recommended Posts

Hi Maestro!

Does the DSDT provided include Thunderbolt hotplug?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Bom Dia @ MaLd0n, consegui instalar o BS, parabens pelo belo trabalho!

Dell Inspiron 3543-A30, i5 5200u, ssd120, 8gb ram, hd5500, (versão A11 da BIOS)

use sua pasta BigSur Haswell, faça o download de uma imagem e via perfil beta, e transfira pelo terminal para pen drive, e adicione uma pasta efi OC 🤩

adcionei meus gráficos, smbios, dsdt, ssdt, tudo funciona bem menos meu WFI DW1550, estou lendo muitas coisas nos fóruns de pré-lançamentos, mas ainda não consegui alterar o SIP, para que eu tente instalar um IO80211family.kext do catálogo, ou talvez adcionar os plugins a IO80211family.kext do BigSur.

vou deixar minha efi para quem está com problemas se quiser testar a vontade, caso contrário DSDT e SSDT-UIAC .... caso seu laptop não seja idêntico ao meu! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J3NpqeiNUU8eoZuUOWeJHh853QSZdd5q/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Lfbs
erro de escrita
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, i restored Olarila Big Sur to HDD, but inside like this, i thing it's wrong?

spacer.png

And OC 0.5.9 cant boot into it

Here my config.plist (This OC can boot with 10.15.4 fine)

config.plist.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

restore and install successfully. But, after restart no bigsur HDD showing in boot menu....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lfbs said:

Bom Dia @ MaLd0n, consegui instalar o BS, parabens pelo belo trabalho!

Dell Inspiron 3543-A30, i5 5200u, ssd120, 8gb ram, hd5500, (versão A11 da BIOS)

use sua pasta BigSur Haswell, faça o download de uma imagem e via perfil beta, e transfira pelo terminal para pen drive, e adicione uma pasta efi OC 🤩

adcionei meus gráficos, smbios, dsdt, ssdt, tudo funciona bem menos meu WFI DW1550, estou lendo muitas coisas nos fóruns de pré-lançamentos, mas ainda não consegui alterar o SIP, para que eu tente instalar um IO80211family.kext do catálogo, ou talvez adcionar os plugins a IO80211family.kext do BigSur.

vou deixar minha efi para quem está com problemas se quiser testar a vontade, caso contrário DSDT e SSDT-UIAC .... caso seu laptop não seja idêntico ao meu! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J3NpqeiNUU8eoZuUOWeJHh853QSZdd5q/view?usp=sharing

Hi, im Dell 3543 too, but cant open your config in propertree

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, oldman20 said:

Hi, i restored Olarila Big Sur to HDD, but inside like this, i thing it's wrong?

spacer.png

And OC 0.5.9 cant boot into it

Here my config.plist (This OC can boot with 10.15.4 fine)

config.plist.zip 4.19 kB · 0 downloads

You need new opencore version, new kexts, custom boot arguments and a well constructed config.plist (see the ones supplied by mald0n) to boot into Big Sur

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oldman20 said:

Oi, sou Dell 3543 também, mas não consigo abrir sua configuração na árvore apropriada

spacer.png

eu edito com o TextMate! pro teu note creio que so remover a DSDT e a SSDT-UIAC da pasta e do plist! talvez ja te ajude a inicializar com sucesso ! lembra de resetar a nvram antes do boot ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tahuru said:

Does the DSDT provided include Thunderbolt hotplug?

use ssdt kgp for that

9 hours ago, JLC said:

with X99 boards

u need try

6 hours ago, oldman20 said:

Hi, i restored Olarila Big Sur to HDD, but inside like this, i thing it's wrong?

restored partition with 120gb and EFI?

6 hours ago, 086naseer said:

restore and install successfully. But, after restart no bigsur HDD showing in boot menu....

restored partition with 120gb and EFI?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! Is there a restore method image for BETA 2 ???? Thanks! If not, how can I take a fresh install on a second internal drive and clone it to another drive? Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, stakeout5 said:

Hi! Is there a restore method image for BETA 2 

no

use usb installer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the recovery partition work with this image? What about sudo -uw / command?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CyCLoBoT said:

Does the recovery partition work with this image? What about sudo -uw / command?

recovery don't work for now in any hackintosh

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I installed successful Big Sur on my laptop, but keyboard not working.  I trying installed Appleps2smarttouchpad.kext in OC folder but boot error at this stage (of course OC Clean)

Then i try boot into Big Sur and install kext with Kext Utility got error like: can't load source

Im stuck, how to fix keyboard? In catalina and Clover everything normally with Appleps2smarttouchpad.kext spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, oldman20 said:

Im stuck, how to fix keyboard? In catalina and Clover everything normally with Appleps2smarttouchpad.kext 

dont work in bootloader folder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have an error installing the USB stick with olarilla Big Sur Build from here, i will install on a 150 GB APFS partition of an internal SSD. Everything OC is up to date.
In the picture it stops with RecoveryOS Time Out etc.
Does anyone have any idea how to solve the problem to get to the actual installer? Is it perhaps related to the fact that

I have connected two other SSDs (one for Windows and one as a data grab)? I don't really think so?

20200711_031308-x.png.zip

Edited by fritz122

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, fritz122 said:

I have an error installing the USB stick with olarilla Big Sur

u wait some time?

in some cases we need wait several minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the hint .. and how long about? I've always waited about 2 minutes so far, it didn't go there.
Do you know the mistake? had you seen it before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fritz122 said:

Thanks for the hint .. and how long about? I've always waited about 2 minutes so far, it didn't go there.
Do you know the mistake? had you seen it before?

my installation some things i need wait 10 minutes more

is a beta and bootloader is not full support

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

dont work in bootloader folder?

i think your mean is in GUI bootloader?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, oldman20 said:

i think your mean is in GUI bootloader?

clover/kexts/other

oc/kexts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

clover/kexts/other

oc/kexts

ah, if kext put into OC/Kexts i got pannic, but if install in S/L/E with Kext Utility cant working, and i thing kext cant install? "can't copy source file"

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

my installation some things i need wait 10 minutes more

is a beta and bootloader is not full support

Yes you have right. i wating exact 5 Minutes Install continue. Great Help Tipp from you.

Big Thanks my best Friend @MaLd0n

Install work perfect to End an my Beta2 Big Sur run wunderfull.

Edited by fritz122

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, oldman20 said:

ah, if kext put into OC/Kexts i got pannic, but if install in S/L/E with Kext Utility cant working, and i thing kext cant install? "can't copy source file"

idk

2 hours ago, fritz122 said:

Install work perfect to End an my Beta2 Big Sur run wunderfull.

enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...