XAVIDENIA

Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H DSDT Support

Hello good afternoon, first of all forgive my English, but this is a translation from Google, because my level of English is not very high….
years ago I have a mobo or configuration that allows me to install Mac OS (os x) on my pc, I have been using this configuration since Os X 10.9 Mavericks and after each update so far the ones I did was reinstall from scratch and reconfigure all the system, from Clover and with kexts ..... I must also say that previously I had another configuration also with Osx 10.9 Mavericks but in which instead of using Clover efi, I used chamaleon bootloader, since the motherboard was not uefi and just when I change the pc to an uefi system, the Clover efi came out and since then on this pc I use Clover efi ...

Since Mavericks I have gone through and reinstalled almost all the new systems that have been coming out from scratch, bone clean ... with all the reconfiguration work that entails, on some occasions it did not have to be reconfigured much, but on others yes, I have even having to ask for help here, in this forum ..... and so far Osx has always worked for me, currently I am in version 10.14.6, Osx Mojave functional with audio and everything and Osx asks me to update it, so Before updating I decided to do a clean installation on a hard disk that I have for testing these things ... In short, I have managed to install Osx catalina 10.15.5 on said hard disk, after having it installed I installed the Clover efi latest version Clover_r5119 .pkg ...

after that what I did was copy in the partition EFI / Clover / themes / the folder with the theme that I always use, and in the partition EFI / Clover, the config.plist, I also copied the EFI / Clover / Kexts / Others, the Kexts, which I currently use in Movaje in short copy, the configuration that I have in the EFI partition of Osx Mojave .....

And now the OS X Catalina operating system, it starts well, I have even quite Fast, but I have some problems that I cannot solve, so far it is Clover that patches me, 2 SSDT Files ... one is SSDT CpuPm, the other is SSDT Cpu0ist , and the other one is DMAR and to all that join it kexts that I have installed in the EFI / Clover / Kexts partition.
despite starting Osx catalina it becomes silly after a while, with which I think it may be that I have a powermanagement problem, the other problem is that the audios that worked for me in Mojave, in catalina do not go, so in the end I have gotten tired of doing so much work every time I update and the only way I know of avoiding so much work and problems, is to create a dsdt ... for my board ......

Let's see my board is a Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H, mounting an i7 4770K processor, the audio goes through alc898, the graphics is an Intel Hd 4600, I have 2 usb ports + 2 front usb 3.0 ports, the rear usb ports they are all usb 3.0, I also have a multicard reader with Bluetooth, internal, connected to the internal usb port of pins, the ram memory I have a total of 16Gb installed, with 4gb per channel and a blueray recorder and everything else wifi card, connection network intel v217 (which solved with kext intel mausi) ..... and that's it in principle ...
I have managed to extract both the dsdt.bin from windows 10, just as I have managed to extract the dsdt.aml and dsdt.dsl from Ubuntu (Linux) ...

The problem now is that I don't know which one to use, I suppose from what I have read the most logical thing is to convert the one from Windows 10 that is bin to aml and edit it, the second problem is that I don't know how to edit speedstep for me processor, rather what data to put, just as I don't know how to edit the rest of the peripherals ...

Could someone help me edit, create a proper dsdt, for this configuration ??? ....
I upload dsdt files that I have extracted from both operating systems and report Aida64 acpi, in case anyone can help me ...

I have uploaded the RunMe file to this address: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=76555654908273973136 

Sorry for the brick, but I had to explain a little, so that people understand the problem and why I want to do a dsdt

Thanks and regards

acpi_dsdt GA-Z87X-UD4H Windows 10.bin.zip DSDT GA-Z87X-UD4H Ubuntu(Linux).dsl.zip DSDT GA-Z87X-UD4H Ubuntu(Linux).aml.zip INFORME ACPI.htm.zip

Edited by XAVIDENIA

• Administrators

DSDT.aml.zip

remove usbinjectall

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

clover/acpi/patched

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

dsdt is full patched

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Ok, thanks this dsdt is full patched .....
I just have a question, specifically that patches this dsdt ...
powermanagement ???
audio alc 898 ??
graphics intel hd 4600 ??
usb's ??

I say this to know what to take in as soon as I put it in the clover ...
and know if I have to remove kexts, what to keep, what settings to give the clover ...
  because I am currently using a configuration with clover, which is Drop Tables, in which clover takes the DMAR, SSDT Table Id CpuPm and SSDT Table Id Cpu0Ist files and patches them, so I do not know whether to keep this as it is or in default take these files, patch them too and put them together with the DSDT.aml that you have given me in the EFI / CLOVER / ACPI / patched folder ....

what is your opinion what should i do ???

To all this say that I did in RunMe with Macos Mojave (Os X Mojave 10.14.6) and Currently I am going to do a clean Installation of Macos Catalina (Os X Catalina 10.15.5) ....

Will the DSDT work for me?
Do I have to do a RunMe on Catalina ??

Edited by XAVIDENIA

• Administrators

some things is "external", u need check for ur specific hardware

check our "Useful Links"

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png