OpenCore Vanilla Guide, Step by Step, Full DSDT patched or SSDT

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Hoai Anh Hoang said:

Hi MaLd0n, please advise if High Sierra can install on Intel 10th i5 10400, Z490 ?

not good idea. u need fake many things for that

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-Donations with PayPal https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7 -Donations with Bitcoin 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 -Donations with PicPay  @danielnmaldonado -Donation with Mercado Livre 

70% from our table is a trash. check real apple tables DSDT.aml.zip

use it, reboot and extract new sendme config.plist.zip DSDT.aml.zip

Hello, I was wondering if there is a substantial difference in performance using a single DSDT or using SSDTs, Right now I use SSDTs and I thought that now that my laptop works well with them I could use them to create a "clean" DSDT with just the necessary. Is it worth it?

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Marck00 said:

Hello, I was wondering if there is a substantial difference in performance using a single DSDT or using SSDTs, Right now I use SSDTs and I thought that now that my laptop works well with them I could use them to create a "clean" DSDT with just the necessary. Is it worth it?

dsdt is a full solution, but ssdt work good too, not complete, but is good

perfomance is same if u have a good power management via ssdt or dsdt

4 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

dsdt is a full solution, but ssdt work good too, not complete, but is good

perfomance is same if u have a good power management via ssdt or dsdt

Thank you! How can I check if my energy management is good? Is there any way to know? And just one ask more, when starting there is a message that says "ignoring kextcache invocation from early boot" that lasts a few seconds, is it normal?

Edited by Marck00

Hi, I just installed my laptop, it has a temperature problem, if I use it normally it will be around 5x°C 6x°C, but if I watch the video on youtube the CPU temperature is up to 7x°C, Can you help me fix it? thanks so much!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7suw8htm69jka14/Send_me_Quans-MacBook-Pro.zip

11 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Thank you, I've done this step already. I discovered the problem with Google chrome while watching the video. It is difficult to understand that when using Clover + Mojave, there was no this problem ?? I still think there's something I haven't done right !!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by thodan36b
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Hi @MaLd0n 

I checked again according to this guide, I see a little difference. cf-frequency-data: In the article, it is on the AppleACPICPU section, but mine is outside the section: [email protected] as shown in the attached image. I tried recreating the SSDT.aml but the results are still the same. 

spacer.png

spacer.png