Jump to content

Catalina / BigSur on Gigabyte Z490 UD with 10th Intel Processors / FULL DSDT Patches with Clover or OpenCore bootloader / ThunderBolt


Recommended Posts

Fala @MaLd0n, beleza?

Cara, acabei de montar um hack bacana, Z490 UD AC com o 10900k, mas ela ta com um pouco de lag. Tem travado bastante.

Rodei o run me e se você puder dar uma olhada, agradeço! É a segunda vez que peço sua ajuda, ta na hora de te pagar um café!

Valeu!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KfoIvau5DVU8jXpSgwFZzwIuqiD6OVQl/view?usp=sharing

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NVME - WD Black SN750 NVMe SSDhttps://tinyurl.com/vnq46yr 😁

EFI CLOVER.zip EFI OC.zip need a fine tune, post one dump

ok, because of Migration Assistant after install i get the memory panic stackshot, i install again with unibeast and your EFI folder and with no Migration my data from my older Mojave.. and now work!!

Hi... I have one serious issue... 

My build is Z490 UD AC, i7-10700, Sapphire RX 580 8GB OC Lite Edition...

I got almost all functions working by using your OC EFI but when I export Video in wondershare Filmora system was completely freeze and crash to restart.. Exporting 1 hr 15 Minutes video... Crash is happening between 10 minutes from starting export...

Searched in Google.. It's related to H264 HEVC related issue i think.. But iGPU is enabled and Hardware Encoding in Video ProC and MacX Video converter shows supported.. 

Edited by ragavanvjy
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

testou com outro smbios sem o shikigva?

Testei com a placa de video de um amigo (uma Sapphire RX 580, também de 8GB) e rodou limpo... habilitou o quick sync na hora, tudo perfeito. Isso já garante que o problema é na placa? Além do fato de estar dando crash/glitch (conforme foto que mandei anteriormente) ainda na splash screen...

 

Obrigado mais uma vez, te devendo um café! ;D

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2020 at 9:33 AM, ragavanvjy said:

Hi... I have one serious issue... 

My build is Z490 UD AC, i7-10700, Sapphire RX 580 8GB OC Lite Edition...

I got almost all functions working by using your OC EFI but when I export Video in wondershare Filmora system was completely freeze and crash to restart.. Exporting 1 hr 15 Minutes video... Crash is happening between 10 minutes from starting export...

Searched in Google.. It's related to H264 HEVC related issue i think.. But iGPU is enabled and Hardware Encoding in Video ProC and MacX Video converter shows supported.. 

Any solution to this issue...? I have pending exports from FCP and Filmora projects... but it crashing while exporting....

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ragavanvjy said:

Any solution to this issue...? I have pending exports from FCP and Filmora projects... but it crashing while exporting....

My build is very similar to yours, and I have the same issue. It crashes when cinebenching or exporting/converting videos. Same Motherboard, but my GPU is a Radeon 5700 XT. It happens more frequently on Opencore (Clover makes the system mor stable, but still crashes while cinebenching).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 2:44 AM, leociotti said:

My build is very similar to yours, and I have the same issue. It crashes when cinebenching or exporting/converting videos. Same Motherboard, but my GPU is a Radeon 5700 XT. It happens more frequently on Opencore (Clover makes the system mor stable, but still crashes while cinebenching).

Hi... Can you please check with CSM Support Enabled and Internal Graphics Enabled in BIOS..

Check with the above settings and report it here...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, ช่างหยอง พงษ์โคกสี said:

M/B Z490 UD : update to Big Sur Green Screen after running 10 - 15 minute dual monitor help me please admin

what ur gpu?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2020 at 7:47 PM, MaLd0n said:

both work good

latest, i'm change cable hdmi to 2.0 and change gpu rx5700xt to vega64 not green screen but!!!!! output tv-monitor no signal but show connect in mac i don't know , i was helpless to walk on. 😭 , thank for help latest admin...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

config.plist.zip

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
51 minutes ago, ช่างหยอง พงษ์โคกสี said:

latest, i'm change cable hdmi to 2.0 and change gpu rx5700xt to vega64 not green screen but!!!!! output tv-monitor no signal but show connect in mac i don't know , i was helpless to walk on. 😭 , thank for help latest admin...

csm disable?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
26 minutes ago, ช่างหยอง พงษ์โคกสี said:

Disabled

try other video output, but use only one gpu, the other stay only for hardware accel

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

My hardware is good for Catalina but with Clover method? is more easy for me.

My hardware is
Gigabyte z490 Aorus elite ac motheroard -
SSD WESTERN DIGITAL WDS500G2B0C BLUE SN550 500GB NVME M.2 2280 PCIE GEN3X4 -
RAM CORSAIR CMV32GX4M1A2666C18 VALUE SELECT 32GB DDR4 2666MHZ-
CPU INTEL CORE I7-10700K 3.80GHZ

i ordering and paid those parts and i waiting to get for Catalina mac os build!
 

Edited by GrmStudio Zisidis Nikos
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
6 hours ago, GrmStudio Zisidis Nikos said:

My hardware is good for Catalina but with Clover method? is more easy for me.

yes

clover or opencore

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,


Thanks for your great work.

In the attachment is the result from the runme.app.

Would be really great if you have a dsdt for me, there is none in the opencore config.

Used dsdts from this thread, but they are different.

I disabled the dsdt before i run the app, so that you get the pure system dsdt.

Send you a pm to hide my ids.

Edited by Time Vortex
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi friends, I'm a beginner when it comes to hackintoshes! So recently I built a PC The specs are as follows.

CPU : i7 10700k 

Mobo : Gigabyte z490 UD

GPU : Gigabyte Rx 580 8gb

Ram : Adata XPG 16gb 3000Mhz

So friends, I want to install MacOS Mojave. I followed the complete Mojave Guide on tonymacx86 website, Created the USB using UNIBEAST and even tweaked the correct BIOS settings. It boots upto clover screen, And when I enter the install MacOS Mojave from Usb. An apple logo shows up with no progress bar forever. Is there a workaround for this? I'm really worried. Please do help me if possible :)

 

Thanks❤️

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
9 hours ago, aa5hish said:

Mobo : Gigabyte z490 UD

udr cstslins, u need it. use olarila image and efi folder from first post

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2021 at 1:07 AM, MaLd0n said:

ok, because of Migration Assistant after install i get the memory panic stackshot, i install again with unibeast and your EFI folder and with no Migration my data from my older Mojave.. and now work!!  no Motherboard WiFi and ethernet Lan. (but i use usb WiFi Adapter n150 with kext) no usb-C not thunderbolt 3 working,

working normal the usb 3 and 2.(GIGABYTE z490 AORUS ELITE AC, Nvidia gt710, i7 10700k) 

i thing is stable , I'm going to do tests on my music studio with heavy projects. 

only your EFI folder works with Clover, great job! thank you!! 

On 1/23/2021 at 6:30 AM, aa5hish said:

Hi friends, I'm a beginner when it comes to hackintoshes! So recently I built a PC The specs are as follows.

CPU : i7 10700k 

Mobo : Gigabyte z490 UD

GPU : Gigabyte Rx 580 8gb

Ram : Adata XPG 16gb 3000Mhz

So friends, I want to install MacOS Mojave. I followed the complete Mojave Guide on tonymacx86 website, Created the USB using UNIBEAST and even tweaked the correct BIOS settings. It boots upto clover screen, And when I enter the install MacOS Mojave from Usb. An apple logo shows up with no progress bar forever. Is there a workaround for this? I'm really worried. Please do help me if possible :)

 

Thanks❤️

 

 

 

 

after unibeast bootable usb stick open the usb bootable EFI folder with Clover manager and replaced with the EFI folder for clover from olarila, and BOOM the install begin!! BUT, DO NOT MAKE Migration TO TRANSFER YOUR DATA FROM OTHER HARD DISK!!!! 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • MaLd0n changed the title to Catalina / BigSur on Gigabyte Z490 UD with 10th Intel Processors / FULL DSDT Patches with Clover or OpenCore bootloader / ThunderBolt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

:cap-Please Disable Your ADBlocker-:cap