Suleiman118

"The macOS [Catalina] installation couldn't be completed" on Z370 AORUS Gaming 7

Just finished building my PC, after buying parts known to work for Hackintosh builds. 

Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 (rev. 1.0)
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K
Graphics Card: MSI RADEON RX 5700 XT 8GB MECH OC EDITION

After following many different guides, I'm still unable to install macOS Catalina. I then successfully installed macOS Mojave with the same EFI Folder, albeit with no audio or recognised graphics card, as I believe the RX5700 XT is only supported in Catalina. 

Whenever I attempt to install Catalina, I can boot from the USB and start the installation, but then after the first reboot, rather than continuing on with the installation after booting from the drive, an error appears stating that "The macOS installation couldn't be completed" with an installer log in the background. 

I have only previously built a Hackintosh from the LGA 1155 platform, so this is my first build using new parts, and therefore only purchased from the installation guide. Attached is the installer log that appears with the error message. I'm unable to upload any more attachments due to maximum file size limits, but if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated, as I have been trying to fix this for a few days now, but seem to be going round in circles.

Installer Log 14-May-2020.txt.zip