ApaAja

Need help USB booting Olarila Catalina on Chipset 5 Serie

Good day all friends,

I am a beginner in hackintoshing, after reading many literatures, there is a conclusion that Hackintosh with vanilla is the best, especially Olarila distro (the most recommended).

My hardwares are a processors intel Core i3-540 (P55 chipset), motherboard intel DH55PJ and I don't attached Nvidia Geforce GT 430 yet because I'm afraid it will make some error in the booting process.

I have download the EFI folder and keep it in another flashdisk (not for booting), and I have flashing the Olarila Catalina installer in flashdisk 32GB with balenaEtcher program.

I have modified my bios as the recommendation settings, and after several times restart, it keeps saying this stuck error (photo attached).

After searching for information at internet, I tried to inject Intel HD Graphics, turn on the slide=0 and darkwake=0, it doesn't works at all...

Kindly need some advices and guidances to make my first hardwares running because it means a lot for me...

Thank you friends 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Need help 1.zip

• Administrators

try this folder

https://tinyurl.com/ujc7989

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Dear @MaLd0n,

Thank you for your reply, I already downloaded the EFI folder (this folder https://tinyurl.com/ujc7989) in this link for my chipset...

What I mean in my post, I can't even entering install menu using Catalina USB installer... I have double checked my BIOS Legacy settings, but seems nothing wrong in the BIOS...

Update: I try to using Olarila High Sierra and flashed it into my USB drive. And I can enter the installation menu, right now I'm erasing my HDD. I will update the installation process, thank you @MaLd0n!

Edited by ApaAja

Dear @MaLd0n,

I have finished installing Olarila macOS High Sierra for about 30-40 minutes (finished), the system is auto restarting and I choose booting from installed macOS on my SSD.

Booting lines appeared as usual, and after this lines (picture attached), my monitor is losing signal. I restart my PC and go to options > try Inject Nvidia > fake ID change to 0x12345678, and try to booting again from my SSD, the result is the same as above.

Need help 3.zip

• Administrators

use nv_disable=1

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

Dear @MaLd0n,

Finally I can boot into the system after adding nv_disable = 1, and as the steps from the installation guides:

1. Run the commands (disablehibernate and master-disable).

2. Mount EFI system drive and replace the EFI with the downloaded Olarila EFI folder.

3. Install Clover EFI bootloader with the points following the installation guides.

4. Rebooting (ejecting the USB boot) and login into the system again (enter the password).

Thank you @MaLd0n once again. But I still have another problem, the pointer (mouse) is still very laggy, I think it is because the Nvidia still don't recognized by the system (nv_disable = 1). How can I enable my Nvidia GT 430 1GB DDR3?

Best regards.

Need help 4.zip

• Administrators

u need check if ur gpu have support in high sierra

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png