Jordi Beltran

[HELP] Lenovo Ideapad C340 Catalina and Mojave installation freeze

Hey, I recently bought a Lenovo Ideapad C340 laptop with i7-8565u, uhd620 and nvidia mx230 2gb. I tried a lot of different images of macOS, and I used Olarila images too. But I can't get macOS running on this laptop. It remains on 2 minutes left on the installation and it doesn't finish. What can I do? Thanks

Extract tables with F4 key in Clover boot screen, files generated in Clover/Acpi/origin, post here

11 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Extract tables with F4 key in Clover boot screen, files generated in Clover/Acpi/origin, post here

These are the files. Thank you for your help!

origin.zip

4 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

I couldn’t install macOS into my laptop hard drive but I could run it in a external hard drive but it have random reboots. Can I solve the problem with the internal hard drive?

2 hours ago, Jordi Beltran said:

I couldn’t install macOS into my laptop hard drive but I could run it in a external hard drive but it have random reboots. Can I solve the problem with the internal hard drive?

what internal u have?

pm981?

19 minutes ago, Jordi Beltran said:

yes!

change

13 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

change

There's no other solution? Like a patch or something? I bought the laptop recently and I don't want to dissassembly the computer yet.

2 minutes ago, Jordi Beltran said:

There's no other solution? Like a patch or something? I bought the laptop recently and I don't want to dissassembly the computer yet.

no

Hi! I have been using macOS Catalina 10.15 for months booting from a pen drive and working flawless (except wifi). Now I decided to start in Xcode and I have to update my system to 10.15.6. I made a fresh installation and now I have no Graphics Acceleration and Audio, so I don't know what I can do.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X7GbkR6kSXzMeuwevqVZqYR9recvpGAS/view?usp=sharing (this is the folder from RunMe.app)

u need check what wifi card u have

21 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

u need check what wifi card u have

yea i know, but that is not the important problem because i use a usb wifi adapter. The problem is the graphics acceleration and the audio. I don't know why it is working in 10.15 and not in 10.15.6

save one ioreg and post here

u try with hackintool? check this app

Just now, MaLd0n said:

u try with hackintool? check this app

yeah i tried with hackintool but nothing changed. i tried to change graphics id to 0x3EA5 because during the verbose boot there's a message from WhateverGreen but nothing changed. I don't know what to do.