Catalina PCI configuration end, bridges 3, devices 15

Cpu: i3 8100

Motherboard: H310m Pro VDH (MS-7b29)

Memory Ram: 8gb DDR4 2400mhz

Hey guys i'm trying to make this work, i'm having issues with Catalina 10.15.4, really don't know what to do. I start and always get stuck on that message PCI configuration end, bridges 3, devices 15.

hey sorry i'm very new into this, how do i do that is on the request ? Because on the request ask to use runapp but i'm in windows yet.

I think i made a progress putting EFI proper of my chipset but in the middle of the installation my screen get black and can't continue from there. I would love to make this work is my first time.

EFI.7z

Edited by Carolina Engel

I have a 1050ti but i disabled following a guide of how to disable unsupported gpu for macos, i changed the bios settings and plugged the hdmi on the motherboard instead of the gpu. Maybe if i uninstall the drivers and even take it off from the pc u think it might help ? I'm using UHD 630 btw.

Edited by Carolina Engel
  • Administrators
3 minutes ago, Carolina Engel said:

It worked Im in the Catalina already thank u so much. Still much to config but slowly I will get there.

u need a video patch, after it remove -igfxvesa bootarg

@MaLd0n, I'm having a hard time to video patch the UHD can you give me a lead to where I should look for ? I checked your Hackintool method but I don't see my Catalina version there so I'm scared to mess up =/

update: nvm I forgot many things that I need to fix that's why is not working.

Edited by Carolina Engel