pepemix40

Asus z-170pro+Catalina+dsdt parcheado

Very good to everyone, I have spent years in this exciting world of hackintosh, I started in the saw version and I have been going from version to version so far with Catalina, everything went well, when I mounted the hackintosh I did it in a way that everything was compatible:

Asus motherboard: Z-170PRO.

Micro: INTEL i7 6700k skylake.

Graphic: RADEON RX 580.

Memorias: DDR4 Crucial bellatrix.

Hard drive ssd, samsung in all its versions for different systems, I have MOJAVE, Catalina to go through the betas and do tests for updates, Catalina stable, and a corsair disk for Windows.

There is an issue that I do not know how to solve, which is the system load time, I understand that a stable system like Catalina on a high performance Samsung 970 pro NVME disk 25 seconds of system load from bios to the home screen is too much, The boot system that I have is clover in its latest version, which from my point of view in these last weeks is being updated day by day if I do not understand that for the worse because certain errors have been reported and perhaps even more system loading time , I repeat that it is a personal opinion, I have also tried OPEN CORE from a bootable usb and it usually takes practically the same about 24-25 to load, then the topic is in the load time, I would ask here in this forum if someone could create a patched DSDT to improve that boot and system stability.

I pass you my DSDT and the IORegistry file

Thank you so much for everything.

DSDT-0.aml.zip IORegistry.zip

EFI.zip

Edited by pepemix40

• Administrators

Donation with Paypal HERE

Donation with Stripe HERE

Donation with BuyMeaCoffee HERE

Donation with Mercado Livre HERE

Donation with Binance 0xdbe48ef6b158f1dd0035d7f49555c99e52f72714

Donation with BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3