mndx

Help: Stucked right at initial Olarila Mojave Boot

Hi all,

I'm a newbie in Hackintosh. Prior to this I managed to successfully install HS and M via tonycrap method but since many users are recommending Olarila/Vanilla so I decided to jump into it. I know it will take a while for a newbie like me to understand and successfully build my own Hackintosh, but I know I will get there.

Since this is new to me, I decided to use some old parts I have lying around. I will spend on new hardwares if I feel comfortable/confident building a Hackintosh soon. For now, I'm using just this old stuffs.

Asus Sabertooth P67

i5 2400

Geforce 210

8GB 1600mhz RAM

256GB SSD

Intel 82579 Gigabit Ethernet

Intel HD Audio via Realtek ALC892 with 8-channel support

Boot loader: new Olarila Mojave.app

I followed the guide in this forum in building the USB stick via Balena, everything was good. I pop the USB stick in, set default optimised on my BIOS, and all the misc settings as recommended. It booted up into Clover, select the installation option, and it got me to this prompt. I can't get to anywhere after this. LOL! :lol::evil::roll:

At the black screen:

--------

Start

Start OSname

End OSName

Start InitDeviceTree

Start InitDeviceTree

--------

Please help, what is wrong! :)

• Administrators

ur gpu don't work under Mojave, stay in High Sierra

if u need a Mojave or Catalina, need use drivers from High Sierra

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

ur gpu don't work under Mojave, stay in High Sierra

if u need a Mojave or Catalina, need use drivers from High Sierra

I was thinking of that too as I have just downloaded Olarila HS and rebuilding my USB boot. Thanks for the prompt reply! I didn't expect a reply so prompt. $$$ :guitar

By the way, do I need to take note of any settings both in BiOS and Clover options when I do the initial boot? thanks again!

• Administrators

By the way

u need boot from legacy, i think ur mobo is not uefi

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

u need boot from legacy, i think ur mobo is not uefi

use InjectNvidia

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Oh... I was able to boot UEFI with both Tony and Vanilla. In fact I managed to install Sierra, HS and Mojave previously. So, do I need to do legacy? I don't mind trying both actually...

This is my first attempt to go via Olarila way which I think I will use Olarila moving forward (I need to learn and get used to the process though). Noted on InjectNvidia <--- this option is from the Clover option page right?

• Administrators

This is my first attempt to go via Olarila way which I think I will use Olarila moving forward (I need to learn and get used to the process though). Noted on InjectNvidia <--- this option is from the Clover option page right?

if u use a tony way, use all kexts into clover/kexts/other and not into library/extensions

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Already loading Clover verbose...

Why does it take so long to clear these lines... I had this previously too. but it would eventually complete and get to Mac OS installation page... its still loading something and now at: kext stall[1], (240s): 'AppleACPICPU', 'AppleACPICPU', 'AppleACPICPU'

' Unspoorted CPU

' Unsupported CPU

' Uncupported PCH

' kext stall[0], (240s): 'AppleACPICPU', 'AppleACPICPU', 'AppleACPICPU'

' kext stall[1], (240s): 'AppleACPICPU', 'AppleACPICPU', 'AppleACPICPU'

if u use a tony way, use all kexts into clover/kexts/other and not into library/extensions

I managed to complete HS installation! Now following through the guide you wrote post installation. I hope I can get it done soon, though I expect the unexpected but it will be good to know and fix.

2 questions, I am thinking of changing the graphics card, not so advanced as I'm not doing graphics or video editing and no games too. But, I need 3 display output, which graphics card would you recommend?

Thanks!

• Administrators

I need 3 display output, which graphics card would you recommend?

for high sierra u can use gtx 1050 nvidia with we drivers

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png