jcmrdc

No HDMI Audio - Intel HD 520 Graphics - macOS Catalina 10.15.2

Hello guys,

I’m running macOS Catalina 10.15.2 on my Lenovo Ideapad 300-15isk laptop. Everything works, except HDMI audio. I can’t get it right no matter what I try, and I’ve tried every guide I’ve found. Here are my specs:

Lenovo Ideapad 300-15isk 80RS

Intel core i5 6200U @ 2.40 GHz

Intel HD 520 Graphics

16GB of DDR3L RAM @ 1600Mhz

480GB SSD as primary boot and system drive

1TB SATAIII HD as secondary. Backup drive

Dual boot (macOS Catalina 10.15.2 and Windows 10 Pro)

Please refer to the link to my RunMe files in case anyone wishes to look at them. Thanks a lot for your time and help!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uIQ4vjsSE5VslyT0yZV1jnxUgKPbl1s2/view?usp=sharing

UPDATE - Dec.13th 2019:

I was told it's easier to configure HDMI audio with AppleALC, so I finally got it to work. Now I have better audio quality than I had with the patched AppleHDA, and two line inputs now show in the sound properties window, which I didn't have before. Next and final step to a perfect Hackintosh laptop: HDMI audio!

Edited by Guest

Hi mostafa, I see you're using the Niresh install method, which I've never used. My installation is 100% vanilla, with the original "Install macOS Catalina.app" from the App Store, so I can't really know for sure what's happening during your install process, but I have a feeling that my Clover folder isn't necessarily going to work for your machine, since mine is the 300-15ISK 80RS model sold in Brazil.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:31 AM, jcrcarmo said:

Hello guys,

I’m running macOS Catalina 10.15.2 on my Lenovo Ideapad 300-15isk laptop. Everything works, except HDMI audio. I can’t get it right no matter what I try, and I’ve tried every guide I’ve found. Here are my specs:

Lenovo Ideapad 300-15isk 80RS

Intel core i5 6200U @ 2.40 GHz

Intel HD 520 Graphics

16GB of DDR3L RAM @ 1600Mhz

480GB SSD as primary boot and system drive

1TB SATAIII HD as secondary. Backup drive

Dual boot (macOS Catalina 10.15.2 and Windows 10 Pro)

Please refer to the link to my RunMe files in case anyone wishes to look at them. Thanks a lot for your time and help!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uIQ4vjsSE5VslyT0yZV1jnxUgKPbl1s2/view?usp=sharing

UPDATE - Dec.13th 2019:

I was told it's easier to configure HDMI audio with AppleALC, so I finally got it to work. Now I have better audio quality than I had with the patched AppleHDA, and two line inputs now show in the sound properties window, which I didn't have before. Next and final step to a perfect Hackintosh laptop: HDMI audio!

Pls can you help me? i have 300 14lsk, but i have a problem with hd 520/audio/and wifi (bt work native! ac 3165) can you pass me your config.plst?