tete

Elitebook 840 G5

Hi there! I have an Elitebook 840 G5, i8350u, with touchscreen, IR cam, 16gb, 256gb SSD, smart card reader, touchpad..

I have made a successful installation of 15.1 Catalina BUT, I can't manage to work with the Smartcard reader built in (for ID cards etc) and the camera (photo Booth) but most importantly, I can't make touchpad work :(((

Any tips?

• Administrators

[ref]tete[/ref], post full dump for start fine tune

--Run_Me

RunMe.app

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

[ref]tete[/ref], post full dump for start fine tune

--Run_Me

RunMe.app

Right away Sir,

If I manage to make this work thanks to you guys, I will donate for sure!. I didn't want to make you guys lose time with my problems, but I am literally 2 full days trying to make this work :(

I forgot to mention, I have wifi andbluetooth because I have bought Broadcom 94360CS2 (I think this is the right name).

I will edit my post with those files, to avoid double posting.

Thank you in advance admin!

• Administrators

[ref]tete[/ref], u use a full ssdt, renames, etc, is impossible a good fine tune with it : ;)

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

[ref]tete[/ref], u use a full ssdt, renames, etc, is impossible a good fine tune with it : ;)

It was the only way I managed to make it work as is now (sound, brightness etc..). Any advice on how to fix this?

Obrigado!

Added in 2 minutes 15 seconds:

I tried to follow ur guide here, with the files provided here, but I didn't even work the sound, nor brightness... I had to go to rehabs topics to have this semi working build..

Added in 49 seconds:

I guess I will have to abort on this mission to have an Hackintosh, as I am losing my mind already :|

• Administrators

[ref]tete[/ref], if u use Olarila folder, u need extract one full dump for dsdt patch

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

https://ufile.io/gn9ulyeo

I have used the corresponding Olarila folder, just added some kexts.

As is now, I have bugs on the graphics (didn't have with the other EFI), no brightness control (I had on the other efi), and still, no smart card, webcam (it is recognized but its black), I also lost battery indicator (it was working on the other efi), touchpad is still not working...

Please see if you can fix it :(

Regards mate

Added in 29 seconds:

I had to use the Olarila SSDT