• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
MaLd0n

Olarila HackBook Lenovo IdeaPad S145 8th Gen / Mojave / Catalina / Big Sur Full DSDT Patches / Clover and OpenCore

11 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I've seen in your first post there are some quirks files for clover, what are they for? are they required for clover bootloader now? 

built in now

HI

OpenCore: latest opencore from the first page.

----- Sleep ----------------

I want to put the computer to sleep, the screen goes black and does not go to sleep, the pc freezes and stays that way even if I press the keys.

________________________________________________________________________________

----- Trackpad ----------

Not found

________________________________________________________________________________

----- NVRAM ------------

Audio driver goes completely and does not come back when NVRAM is reset

Edited by musti___83

5 hours ago, musti___83 said:

HI

my 8th is gone. u need solve it, but last folder work good for my model with Synaptics trackpad

Enjoy!

17 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

my 8th is gone. u need solve it, but last folder work good for my model with Synaptics trackpad

Enjoy!

Everything is normal with CLOVER. When I use Clover dsdt on OC, the kernel gives panic.

Hi everyone, hi @MaLd0n I hope you are all well and safe.

I am having an issue with my ELAN0629 using the latest VoodooI2C driver 2.5.2 on Catalina 10.15.7 and my 8th Generation S145-14iWL. I boot via Clover 5123 pre-OpenCore merge.

The driver version makes the touchpad jumpy and totally unusable. With VoodooI2C v2.4.4 it works great. Any idea if we need to modify @MaLd0n DSDT from 1st post again?

Something has changed for ELAN0629 in the driver or we need to update the DSDT... Anyone has fixed this please?

Seems polling is the only way to go as pinning never worked for me... Your help is greatly appreciate. Obrigado!

EDIT: mixing kexts doesn't work i.e. VoodooI2C v2.5.2 with VoodooI2CELAN v2.4.4 doesn't work, seems main kext also changed something that breaks ELAN0629 polling mode :(

Edited by MacKonsti

-UPDATE-

Full Clover EFI Folder

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 5:20 PM, MaLd0n said:

test it

i made one with new clover

https://easyupload.io/zaj6ff

Hi @MaLd0n thanks for your ZIP file! Please remember I have IdeaPad S145-14iWL not the 15" model.

However, I see that in that ZIP you include in Kexts the v2.4.4 of the VoodooI2C that works fine anyway with previous ZIPs that you released in the last months. So besides Clover that has upgraded, what else changed more or less?

In a greatly working Clover 5123 with Catalina, just changing VoodooI2C from v2.4.4 to v2.5.2 breaks ELAN0629 polling mode completely (unusable trackpad). No one managed to make interrupt work on this model, unfortunately... I personally tried also.

I will get a USB stick and try loading your ZIP contents but the idea was to discover the bug in the v2.5.2 VoodooI2C kexts. Obrigado!

Edited by MacKonsti
  • Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 1:40 PM, MacKonsti said:

Hi @MaLd0n 

updated. take one shot

18 minutes ago, Felipe Motta said:

Oi

eu uso dw1560 ou 1830, nunca usei esse

Hi @MaLd0n unfortunately your updated Clover folder does not boot at all my Lenovo S145-14iWL, it's stuck in the garbled text before starting the boot (not sure what you call it).

Moreover, the latest Catalina Supplemental Update of today, broke my normal boot with clover r5123 and after the update was done (via Preboot) the boot process stops somewhere late in the process. I have not discovered what is wrong and to be honest I did not expect this Catalina update to break this.... very disappointed :(

Even tried your OpenCore zip file, something's wrong with this Catalina update, it changed something badly...

Did anyone else update your S145-14iWL or 15iWL fine? Mine stops :( Thanks/Obrigado

Edited by MacKonsti

Senhores, alguém já atualizou para Catalina para 10.15.7?

Têm que atualizar o Clover? Baixar ISO? Alguém poderia me ajudar nesta empreita?

30 minutes ago, Ives said:

Senhores, alguém já atualizou para Catalina para 10.15.7?

é só atualizar direto da apple

On 11/3/2020 at 12:49 PM, MaLd0n said:

-UPDATE-

Full Clover EFI Folder

I have the S145 15IWL core i5 8th, I installed the catalina and everything is perfect, except the trackpad that doesn't work at all, I've tried several kexts, but none made it work. I used open core. Trackpad ELAN.

Sou do BR, se algum brazuca quiser dar uma força!!

Would you help me?

Edited by Douglas Carlos Muniz Contabilidade

1 hour ago, Douglas Carlos Muniz Contabilidade said:

I have the S145 15IWL core i5 8th, I installed the catalina and everything is perfect, except the trackpad that doesn't work at all, I've tried several kexts, but none made it work. I used open core. Trackpad ELAN.

Sou do BR, se algum brazuca quiser dar uma força!!

Would you help me?

Por hora tem q usar a versão 2.4.4 do voodooi2C... baixa aqui: https://github.com/VoodooI2C/VoodooI2C/releases/tag/2.4.4

Copia o Voodooi2c.kext e o Voodooi2CELAN.kext e joga lá no Clover em Kext>Others

EDIT.:... putz vc usa OpenCore... dai não sei como aplica os kexts =/

18 hours ago, LeBaldi said:

Por hora tem q usar a versão 2.4.4 do voodooi2C... baixa aqui: https://github.com/VoodooI2C/VoodooI2C/releases/tag/2.4.4

Copia o Voodooi2c.kext e o Voodooi2CELAN.kext e joga lá no Clover em Kext>Others

vou refazer com o clover então... vlw

On 11/12/2020 at 4:46 PM, LeBaldi said:

Fiz aqui com o opencore e deu certo, obrigado!

81S90008BR rodando o Big Sur 11.0.1(20B29), funcionando 100%

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AMSV said:

Fiz aqui com o opencore e deu certo, obrigado!

81S90008BR rodando o Big Sur 11.0.1(20B29), funcionando 100%

Shooow! Até ia perguntar se tem alguem já usando o Bigsur aqui... no caso como instalou ele? Eu to querendo migrar mas dai tenho q mudar pro OpenCore pelo jeito... eu tentei uma vez e até bootou.... leeeeeento mas bootou... e achei ele meio complicado :(

o clover funciona tb e muito bem.

On 11/3/2020 at 7:49 PM, MaLd0n said:

-UPDATE-

Full Clover EFI Folder

Bigsur isn't being installed with the clover EFi folder, installation goes and when estimated time  is 12 min- reboot....

BiSur are installed with opencore EFI folder but touchpad elan, battery, return from sleep mode don't work and in Geekbench Score is showed 528(single core) and 2430(multicore)

LENOVO IdeaPad S145-15IWL 81MV00SPRK , 15.6", Intel Core i5 8265U 1.6ГГц, 8ГБ, 128ГБ SSD, Intel UHD Graphics 620,  

voale’s MacBook Pro.ioreg.zip

Edited by Aleksandr Volodin

Oi pessoal, como estão todos?

Estou com uma dúvida aqui, nada a ver com o hackintosh mas com o uso do fórum.

Agora que o BigSur lançou oficialmente, qual o tópico devo seguir. Suponho que este vá sendo deixado de lado naturalmente...[[

Abraços.

Edited by Thiago Henrique Santos

On 10/27/2020 at 8:49 PM, MaLd0n said:

Enjoy!

Vc sentiu alguma mudança significativa na troca para a 10th geração? Como ficou a placa de vídeo integrada?