m4ku4z

infinite restart after a power outage

Hello friends how are you good afternoon greetings from Mexico, I would like to know if you could help me !!!

I have a lenovo m83 which a few months ago installed mojave had been working for 5 months without any problem, a few days ago there were blackouts in the city; the computer turned off and restarted but ... when it starts it starts to crap the apple and in half it turns off and reboots continuously, go to the recovery I have and when checking the disk with the disk tool it comments the following:

orH5yX1.jpeg

I have made a bootable USB with mojave and unibest and when I enter it I correct the errors on the hard disk

QorenKz.jpeg Copiar

, I restart the machine and it remains the same you think you could help me please since I have tried many ways to solve it but I can not

• Administrators

[ref]m4ku4z[/ref], u can try repair via usb stick or single user

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

infinite thanks for responding, do the following 1. download mojave on my macbookpro 2.-make a bootable USB with unibest 3.-I turned on the computer with the USB connected and started clover, chose to enter with the USB (it takes too long) but in the end the recovery works 4.-I open the utility of disks and run "first aid" on the ssd where I was working and "repair" the problems. 5.-Restart and enter with my computer ssd and keep giving the same error I would like to know if you can support me to rescue my machine since it is the one I work with every day and I have important files there! how much would you charge me without problem I make a donation brother, I can also add you to whatsapp if you allow me, thanks again and God bless you