System down with wireless network connecting

Every time I connect to the Internet via wireless, I only can surf about 5mins. Then, the system is suddenly stop running. Mouse cannot move, keyboard hasn't response. Also, there is no error coming out from the screen. When I restart the system, everything is fine. But, the same stiuation is coming out when I connect to wireless network again.

If I don't connect to wireless network or I use a cable, everything is fine. System runs smoothly.

I am using TL-W851N ver2.0 chipset AR9222X and change the device id pci168c,29 in info.plist from airportathero21 to make this work. I did change many different versions of io80211family.kext, but it still the same.

Also, there is no information about the wireless network card in DSDT. How can I make the DSDT is able to detect the wireless card. I heard someone state that the HPET in the BIOS may black the wireless card. I did try disable and enable it, but nothing change, it still the same.

222911qsmuf05quf0w507u.png

222912c10b9gbvx6z0bn6l.jpg

Please help....