Olarila HackBeast Z390 DESIGNARE - Thunderbolt - Full DSDT patches - CLOVER - OPENCORE

Found that out the hard way because it locked up. So I ran that command and downloaded rune, hackintool and cloverconfigurator. I opened Hackintool to look and it froze up. Don't know what to do next aside from reboot and see how long it runs?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-Donations with PayPal https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7 -Donations with Bitcoin 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 -Donations with PicPay  @danielnmaldonado -Donation with Mercado Livre  htt

[ref]orrall3344[/ref], use oc drivers in clover UEFI.zip

[ref]DEDECO[/ref], funciona com ou sem emuvariable

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, lagbooger said:

Found that out the hard way because it locked up. So I ran that command and downloaded rune, hackintool and cloverconfigurator. I opened Hackintool to look and it froze up. Don't know what to do next aside from reboot and see how long it runs?

run geekbench, etc and check perfomance

• Administrators
1 hour ago, lagbooger said:

Ran GeekBench on CPU and Video then tried to click About this Mac and it froze again. Any ideas?

post ur efi folder here

Made change and rebooted. So far so good. I could do the About this Mac. Ethernet looks different, but appears to be working:
ethernet -                                                          Ethernet Controller - PCI
Intel I219V7 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet - Ethernet Controller - PCI - Built in

There is no audio 🙁

GeekBench is  CPU = 1168 /5638
Luxmark is 14187 and 16699 with cpu

You are still a miracle worker to me!

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, lagbooger said:

About this Mac -> System Report -> Hardware -> Audio  There are no devices listed.

extract send_me

Hi again @MaLd0n, turns out it wasnt the usb causing the freezes. Had more trouble after thinking it was fixed, but then started freezing again. Finally figured out that it was to do with the gpu. Patched the platform id to 0x3E980003 instead of 0x3E981003 and freezes are completely gone. It's working amazing now. Thought I should post here incase anyone else is having the same problem. Been such a headache getting this one stable, but it's definitely a beast now it is! Thanks again for all your help mate.

• Like 1
  • Administrators
29 minutes ago, jori said:

Hi again @MaLd0n, turns out it wasnt the usb causing the freezes. Had more trouble after thinking it was fixed, but then started freezing again. Finally figured out that it was to do with the gpu. Patched the platform id to 0x3E980003 instead of 0x3E981003 and freezes are completely gone. It's working amazing now. Thought I should post here incase anyone else is having the same problem. Been such a headache getting this one stable, but it's definitely a beast now it is! Thanks again for all your help mate.

;) 

Hi,

I'm trying to use this board with iGPU only.
Tried a few framebuffer patches with not success. I get a black screen even though the system is running underneath.

SMBIOs MacMini8,1 - iMac 19,1

Does anyone have the right properties to use internal GPU with HDMI?

Thanks.

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

Does anyone have the right properties to use internal GPU with HDMI?

hackintool have a patch for this mobo

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

2 questions:

1. Does the motherboard's built-in wifi work?

2. From the photos you can see that for thunderbolt you have a Titan Ridge card, do the integrated thunderbolt not work?

• Administrators
9 hours ago, R-88 said:

1. Does the motherboard's built-in wifi work?

2. From the photos you can see that for thunderbolt you have a Titan Ridge card, do the integrated thunderbolt not work?

1- no

2- integrated with ssdt from kgp, work hotplug etc