Hackintosh Guide - Catalina / Big Sur / Monterey on Mobos Series 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500 with OpenCore Bootloader

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fixed it. Need to set XHCI handoff enabled in BIOS.

Buenos días Cuando el ordenador entra en reposo y quiero activarlo tocando el mouse o el teclado se reinicia. Probé muchas cosas, como darkwake, y nada funciona. Alguna solución? Saludos y g

same folder serie 100/200/300

First, stay with one USB Stick bootable for rescue if need or use EFI folder in USB Stick bootable with MacOs

*If u have a DSDT patched for Clover, don't use, need patch again for OC

I'm a bit confused. What exactly is needed to do?

Added in 34 seconds:

First, stay with one USB Stick bootable for rescue if need or use EFI folder in USB Stick bootable with MacOs

*If u have a DSDT patched for Clover, don't use, need patch again for OC

I'm a bit confused. What exactly is needed to do?

hey mald0n, can you please make a DSDT for me that works with OC and catalina? iam running OC already and got everything to work except for sleep. i tried the old DSDT you made for me, but it wont work with your new OC 0.5.3 :(

i think its my dsdt which is wrong so i kindly request a new one :)

regards

Sendme.zip

i tried now and it will only boot with your EFI folder (when i put DSDT in acpi folder) if i remove "Rename GFX0 to IGPU (Graphics)" patch. if i dont remove it it will give me acpi read errors and wont boot. is it because my internal gpu was deactivated when i made the dsdt?

i have made a screenshot to show. :)

whatever, once i removed it the system boots just fine, but sleep still doesnt work. it will go to sleep and wake up directly again. ive disable wake from lan ofcourse, but it didnt help.

any clue what we can do?

thx btw for your help... again :)

Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-19 um 03.29.40.zip

[ref]holyfield[/ref], first test with one bootable usb stick

Thank you. I find your post insanelymac. I have also GA Z390 DESIGNARE with Intel Core i9-9900K processor. I used Clover to install Catalina, but seems that it's smart to have OpenCore as bootloader to get native video encoding to work with Radeon VII. So I want to convert Clover to OpenCore. I used your Clover pack for my beast.

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/339900-insanely-hackbeast-ga-z390-designare-thunderbolt-full-dsdt-patches-clover-opencore/

• MaLd0n changed the title to Hackintosh Guide - Catalina / Big Sur / Monterey on Mobos Series 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500 with OpenCore Bootloader