iHackintosh_PT

How to make a bootable Lion DVD

was a glitch and it finished the install. my trackpad did not respond during install procedure when it froze. i pressed a button on the keyboard and it "woke up" and showed the true status. i had to use hackBoot to boot to the partition after it installed (im assuming chameleon was deleted) and i had to connect a usb keyboard to enter setup. After i could not press continue (even after tabbing to it and it was selected) and my trackpad wouldn't work. i assume this is a ps/2 or usb problem as laptops use ps/2 to connect keyboard and trackpad. also, rmeoving the usb keyboard i plugged in caused a kp.

What is an easy way to install chameleon from windows (id rather not make another boot cd or usb flash drive bootable for it).

Edited by Guest

USB may need DSDT patch http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=634

Trackpad depends on model (ALPS, Synaptics, Elan), you may need other PS/2 kext.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

USB may need DSDT patch http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=634

Trackpad depends on model (ALPS, Synaptics, Elan), you may need other PS/2 kext.

Trackpad should be standard ps/2 device. it should have ps/2 support (as it is used and installed on older macbooks). I did not supply a dsdt on the dvd. i also have to reinstall chameleon 2r5 to get dsdt support back.

Well i found the chameleon installer for mac. Now i need to get it to boot to desktop.

How would i install the ps/2 support files or kexts from terminal of the boot disc? I can read/write to hfs+ from windows if i need to copy and files to the mac partition first. What kext should i install as well for ps/2 support. I dont wnat to just assume one is alright for lion and mess up.

I have tried this to enable keyboard and mouse, but trackpad doesnt seem to work.

I installed kexts to s/l/e and then booted to sl disc (lion now refused to let my trackpad work even though keyboard works when disc boots to installer) and repaired permissions using disc utility.

I used these kexts:

http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=1448

Why would my trackpad now not work with lion dvd when it did previously ? I used "-v -x busratio=4 cpus=8" to boot.

I am getting quite frustrated with lion and it not recognizing my keyboard and trackpad.... :twisted:

No responses? No help?

I'm still stuck at pci configuration begin....

I did get another line past it using the boot flag pci=off and get the line "console 1024 x 768 @ 0xe1000000" but it still hangs after that which makes me believe its still same problem that is hanging me at pci configuration begin before...

That kext is for Synaptics trackpad, if yours is not Synaptics, it will probably not work.

About "PCI configuration begin", try tip from post 2 (npci=0x2000). If it doesn't help, try this

http://netkas.org/?p=1053

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png