MNCvn

Noob question.

Hi guys,

I've installed Lion 10.7.2 on my ASUS. It runs and works ok. But there is one thing that really bother me that is the boot time, it's very slow (about 2 or 3 minutes), and sometime, the shutdown process also takes a lot of time.

I installed Lion (use unishit), and install EasyBeast of (multishit 4.1.0) + PS2Controller + VoodooHDA.

- Lion boot,but mousepad didn't work. I had to use old version of PS2Controller (take from multishit 3.x).

- Battery didn't show, hence I had to use "AppleACPIPlatform.kext" of 10.6.8 to fix. This also fixes my screen brightness keys.

- And installed some extra kext for network + boot from HDD (IOATAFamily.kext).

That's it, I've just come to Mac for 3 months.

Following is part of my "kernels.log".

Here my question: How can I possibly fix this (Slow boot and slow shutdown)???

Btw, I really dont understand what is the good way to h4ck MAC??? Does somebody please show me what are the difference between h4ck by using multishit (simple way) and using DSDT. I don't know which way will make my lap work perfectly.

My laptop:

- ASUS - UL30VT.

- CPU: Core 2 Duo UL7300.

- VGA: G210M + an onboard Intel card. ==> this is the reason I has to fix HDD boot.

- Audio: ACL269. (work, but not perfectly) ==> if you can, please help me config it correctly.

Sorry for a long and noob post, but i searches long time and try to fix almost everything by myself, and these are some issues that i cant fix. It's really hard for me, because there no one around here has a Mac.

Thanks so much for reading this!

MNCvn.

kernel.log.zip

audio_dump.txt.zip