vrondena

Dell XPS 9343 (pre or later)no boot usb istaller

help, I don't understand what happened. I had to format the partition where it was mojave now my installation usb (2 or 3) are detected by the bios but do not start, tried in uefi, uefi command line and legacy. I have formatted and configured several usb, I updated the bios 3 times now it is a19, set haci, secure boot disable and all usb options enabled. is clearly a setting because the usb start on another mac pc and also the usb windows 10 starts regularly and installs. it happened to someone and can help me I do not remember and explain how the first time I installed from usb was simple and the usb have always worked, after deletion of the disk they are no longer started if with mac osx, guys give me some help thanks

dell xps13 9360

core i7

Intel HD620

-ram 8 gb ddr3

-hard disk da 256 gb SDD

• Administrators

[ref]vrondena[/ref], post one photo, error screen

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

see only logo, no error

I'm desperate.I have an external disk with mojave installed and on another pc it starts regularly but even this doesn't boot on the dell, I would have backup images but I wouldn't know how to restore them nor how to format the file system in hfs +. Help me

dell xps13 9360

core i7

Intel HD620

-ram 8 gb ddr3

-hard disk da 256 gb SDD