[Guide] Native USB Fix for Desktops - No Injector/Kext Required - SkyLake+

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks, was because I forgot delete Usbinjectall.kext, now it's working!! Thanks 😃

if set to internal don't solve. idk

enjoy

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
28 minutes ago, talmazi said:

Olá MaLd0n estou precisando de ajuda também não consigo criar esse arquivo ja tentei diversas vezes por favor poderia me dá uma ajuda.

use o hackintool

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, viorel78 said:

Hi, can you help with SSDT-4-xh_cfsd4.dsl ? I made an legacy kext but in kernel log -unsuported speedmantissa..... all usb ports work but i  I want to try, maybe I will get rid of errors in the log

piker alpha have a solution for it, check there

• 3 weeks later...

Good day. I have followed AudioGod's guide to setup my aorus z390 pro WIFI motherboard with iGPU (9600k UHD 630). I can get to the login screen, but then I don't have an USB mapping. My current settings are attached. I would be much obliged if you could help me to get USB working. If you need more files from me to help diagnose the problem, please let me know. 

If you have a ready made mapping that is compatible with z390 pro wife, I would be happy to try it.

Archive.zip

Edited by Marek Karczewski
  • Administrators
4 hours ago, Marek Karczewski said:

If you have a ready made mapping that is compatible with z390 pro wife, I would be happy to try it.

generate one usb injector with hackintool

• 2 weeks later...

@MaLd0n Could you check my case? I already follow all your steps but I Can't get working the USB Patch Limit.

My Mobo is: Z370 Chipset -> Asus Prime Z370 P-II. According web page ASUS, have 4 ports 3.1 but I don't think so. Cause I just can get working 3.0 in that 4 ports.

I have the list of the ports USB that I need: 

The ports with a red line, are 2.0 and I wrote a kind of specification of each one.

Capture of My Ports

The others ports are the 4 ports 3.0 and HS05,HS06,HS07,HS08 are they respectively in 2.0

My Send_Me file:

Send_me_iMac_Snake881

• Administrators
6 hours ago, snake881 said:

Yes, that appears when I connect the USB 3.0, when it’s 2.0 480 Mbps

test other usb stick

2 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

test other usb stick

I did that, and here are the results:

USB 2.0 Back panel

spacer.png

USB 2.0 Front panel

spacer.png

USB 3.0 Back Panel

spacer.png

---

The USB:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by snake881
I put the images wrong
On 5/16/2020 at 4:41 PM, snake881 said:

I did that, and here are the results:

USB 2.0 Back panel

spacer.png

USB 2.0 Front panel

spacer.png

USB 3.0 Back Panel

spacer.png

---

The USB:

spacer.png

spacer.png

@MaLd0n sorry for bother you again, I was trying to solve my problem, but I did not figure it out.
checking my log files shows me that

(IOUSBFamily) <IOUSBFamily`AppleUSBInterface::updateProperties()> USBMSC Identifier (non-unique): 9207113553251816710 0x1320 0x1908 0x200, 2
2020-05-19 21:19:06.143991-0400  localhost kernel[0]: AppleUSBInterface: family specific matching fails
2020-05-19 21:19:06.144011-0400  localhost kernel[0]: AppleUSBInterface: family specific matching fails

Even I tried with Hackintool patching method, but stills is very slow my USB ports.

• 1 month later...

@MaLd0n Can you help me with USB patch?

This is the kext generated from Hackintool, however when I applied this script it still show HS01->HS12, not sure if I applied the script correctly. 

Also my bluetooth internal port is shown as USB2.0 Hub, which mean it can't be set as internal. (please check the attached picture). Is there anyway to fix it?

USBPorts.kext.zip Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 09.46.09.png.zip

41 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

check ioreg, device xhc

In XHC I see only SS01, SS02 and SS05 and I tried to plug in my HDD to all of the ports but it can't be recognized.

Do you know how can I fix the internal bluetooth USB? Only the hub is configured to be internal.

Edited by thief_fighter