Sephiroth0000

REQUEST.. DSDT for Asus P5N7A-VM & Zotac Gefore GT 430

Hello,

I do feel abit cheeky to be honest asking for this but can anyone supply me with a DSDT for my motherboard: Asus P5N7A-VM Bios 0519 (latest) along with my Zotac Geforce GT 430 please. I am not sure if I need a whole DSDT so maybe if I explain my exact process and problems it might be easier. I have looked into doing my own DSDT and have extracted it via Linux for my board but I am completely out of my depth. Ideally I would like to have HDMI audio but even if I could get any audio it would be a starter.

METHOD OF INSTALL... http://tonycrapx86.blogspot.com/2011/10/unishit-install-mac-os-x-lion-using.html

Install Lion via USB method (HDD setting, etc) - Install Adobe Flash player - install CUDA driver for mac - update via software update - use 'easybeast' method on multishit which then gives me a fully working wireless USB Microsoft keyboard/mouse, bootup without USB method, Graphicsenabler = yes (Graphics work beautifully, full resolution, hardware acceleration working, system info correct) - attempt to install Voodoo HDA for audio on my GT 430.

ISSUES...

Upon installing the 'easybeast' method I found if I shut the system down it will shut down but yet my machine is still running afterwards...

Upon installing the VoodooHDA I get kernel panic and cannot get into the system even if I go via 'safe mode'...

Youtube video playback is very choppy and then the video screen will either stop or go black...

The Nvidia update from the 'downloads' section does not work for me. It saids it does not need to install. This can be before and after graphicsenabler is enabled and the same result regardless...

RESULTS

Network, CD Drive work from the off...

System information such as processor, ram is correct... (GPU Video aswell after easybeast method)

Bluray video playback is smooth and works flawlessly...

If anyone could get back to me it would be great. But its not the onboard video I use but rather the GT 430 video and audio.