[ref]oldman20[/ref], as stated in the guide

"Getting Started With OpenCore "

OpenCore is an alternative bootloader to CloverEFI or Chameleon. It is not only for Hackintosh and can also be used on real macs for purposes that require an emulated EFI. It also aims to have the ability to boot Windows and Linux without the need for using different acpi tables. It has a clean codebase and aims to stay closer to how a real mac bootloader functions. Kext injection has been greatly improved.

[ref]oldman20[/ref], as stated in the guide

"Getting Started With OpenCore "

OpenCore is an alternative bootloader to CloverEFI or Chameleon. It is not only for Hackintosh and can also be used on real macs for purposes that require an emulated EFI. It also aims to have the ability to boot Windows and Linux without the need for using different acpi tables. It has a clean codebase and aims to stay closer to how a real mac bootloader functions. Kext injection has been greatly improved.

thank so much! :)

Could you please provide an example for CPU emulation (fake CPUID) for pentium CPUs. We normally use 0x0306A0 (Ivy Bridge i5) as a fake ID. This would be really helpful in the description below. Also, NullCPUPowerManagementkext is often needed do you know if it's compatible?

Opencore seem not have GUI theme yet? and in the feature?

AFAIK, GUI theme is not of Devs concern right now and no discussion about this feature at the moment.

[ref]oldman20[/ref], from what i read on the insanelymac forum they will not be doing an GUI themes it will be left to a 3rcd party to deal with it an there is no need for themes

@onemanosx

AFAIK, GUI theme is not of Devs concern right now and no discussion about this feature at the moment.

[ref]oldman20[/ref], from what i read on the insanelymac forum they will not be doing an GUI themes it will be left to a 3rcd party to deal with it an there is no need for themes

ok, thanks your notice! :)

[ref]MaLd0n[/ref], Im trying to make the switch to opencore but when i run your runme.app it gets up to creating ioreg and just keeps failing over and over.

Laptop running 10.15.2 Beta (19C46a)

[ref]savage001[/ref], runme.app is for getting your ssdt an dsdt for patching does not do anything to help with the opencore

[ref]savage001[/ref], when you have the OC completed then you should have the dsdt redone ssdt can be used from clover

[ref]erroruser[/ref], Ok ill wait for DSDT, now to learn how to switch to OC.

If anyone is feeling generous i have uploaded my Clover folder to get a working OC config.https://www.dropbox.com/s/8oef9rovz5tpczq/CLOVER.zip?dl=0.