MaLd0n

Olarila HackBeast Z390 M Gaming - Full DSDT patches

[ref]MaLd0n[/ref], Thank you. One question no EC on this one its normal;

from F6 DSDT

F6.png

this is from the new one F7 DSDT

F7.png

[ref]ronny973[/ref], yes, just avoid processor with F, processors without igpu intel quick sync don't work, not good

Ok, thanks for getting back to me so soon. Im just waiting on my wifi card thats coming tomorrow and then ill start this Hackintosh build. Im a noob so i expect to be very frustrated during this process. Question, the first thing after the build i do is update my bios on motherboard? Ill send you a donation maLd0n once my tosh is up and running. Heres a link to all the items ill be using in my build, if anything is no good then let me know. Wish me luck guys! IMG-1747.jpg Edited by Guest

[ref]ronny973[/ref], update bios to f7, last version

I was successful in my Hackintosh build, all my ports are working fine, my wifi worked immediately but my not my bluetooth at first but after a restart it started working, i used a wifi/bluetooth in one card that i got off ebay. I sent you a donation MaLdon, I appreciate this whole post!! You guys are great! Everything seems to work fine, the only issue i can see so far is my computer does not sleep. Screensaver, and display off works but if it has to sleep, the computer restarts.....can anyone help? Im not 100% sure what the DSDT is but if u can send it to me Mal i'd appreciate it.

OMG thanks so much MaLd0n!!! everything working perfect now :guitar:guitar ....question whats the best way to clone my HD so if anything ever happens i can boot from the copy

[ref]ronny973[/ref], use my efi with my dsdt in one usb stick for recovery if need xD

[ref]ronny973[/ref], if u update bios need patch dsdt again