Morselina

macOS Mojave 10.14.3: IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

[ref]rmihai[/ref], hmm i assume your problem is not the same like mine, because i have a laptop and not a desktop.

But i also assume you posted on Olarila Facebook group, as a professional photographer from Romania :)

Unfortunately I don't have experience with desktop hackintosh, maybe someone on FB group can help you further - Good Luck ;)

Hi Everyone,

I Hope someone can help. I have a Dell Inspiron 5577 with integrated intel hd graphic 630 with Nvidia GTX1050 and intel i7 7700HQ. I have same the problem with is when I boot up the apple logo boots half way and then goes to a black screen and continues to out put the graphics by the HDMI port as seen in the pictures and the laptop screen stays black. I have attached the a config file. I think the intel HD graphics 630 card should only push graphics to the laptop screen not the HDMI.

I have been reading on here about Spoofing the intel hd graphics 630 card with Skylake. Im not sure how to do this. Could someone advise me on how to do this?

config.plist.zip

Pictures.zip

• Administrators

Hi Everyone

use -wegnoegpu

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

sorry a new to this

bootarg

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

bootarg

Hi There,

I have tried this and still boots to a black screen. When I go into display it see both screens. I can adjust the brightness up and down on the black laptop screen (inbuilt screen) and everything works fine on the HDMI to another monitor. I have attached a link to my EFI file if you get a chance to have a look.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvHg6s4Jf3C1zR1b1zF3Jn10WcHs?e=yQTaYb

Edited by Guest

bootarg

Hi There,

I have tried this and still boots to a black screen. When I go into display it see both screens. I can adjust the brightness up and down on the black laptop screen (inbuilt screen) and everything works fine on the HDMI to another monitor. I have attached a link to my EFI file if you get a chance to have a look.

Hi There,

Try with boot arguments lilucpu=8 and device-id = 19160000 -> this should also work with Catalina :)

If somehow this doesnt work WEG should be modified and recompiled in order to see the screen on the internal display :)

PS: If it doesnt work with those bootargs then try with replacing with mine kexts

kexts.zip

Try with boot arguments lilucpu=8 and device-id = 19160000 -> this should also work with Catalina :)

If somehow this doesnt work WEG should be modified and recompiled in order to see the screen on the internal display :)

PS: If it doesnt work with those bootargs then try with replacing with mine kexts

Thank you I’ll give it a try when I get home from work. Is that 19160000 for Platform device ID? This black sceeen thing has been driving me mad. Lol fingers crossed

When I change those settings it does not boot. I take lilucpu 8 spoofs. Would you be able to share ur EFI file? As I don’t think mine is spoofing correctly

When I change those settings it does not boot. I take lilucpu 8 spoofs. Would you be able to share ur EFI file? As I don’t think mine is spoofing correctly

Just sent you my current and working CLOVER folder zip archive via PM.

I currently use config.plist, but if it doesnt work you can use config2.plist etc.

If somehow doesnt work post pictures of BIOS settings ! ;)

Thank you very much. I have tried opening the clover file but think there is some boot information, device and other things missing in the plist. Sorry to be a pain. Would you be able to send me your zipped working as a EFi file not a clover file. Sorry for keep asking and appreciate your help on this.

I have sent you a pm a link for some pictures showing you what I mean

Just sent you my current and working CLOVER folder zip archive via PM.

I currently use config.plist, but if it doesnt work you can use config2.plist etc.

If somehow doesnt work post pictures of BIOS settings ! ;)

Thank you for all your help. I have managed to get the Intel HD Graphics 630 working correctly. This has been driving me nuts for weeks. Thanks for sharing your Clover folder.

On 25/1/2020 at 22:19, Morselina said:

Acabo de enviarte mi archivo zip de la carpeta CLOVER actual y en funcionamiento a través de PM.

Actualmente uso config.plist, pero si no funciona, puede usar config2.plist, etc.

Si de alguna manera no funciona, publique imágenes de la configuración del BIOS. ;)

Could you send me the EFI folder, I have the same problem as you in catalina and I don't know how to compile and fix the kext

On 6/14/2020 at 12:26 PM, javier perez said:

Could you send me the EFI folder, I have the same problem as you in catalina and I don't know how to compile and fix the kext

https://filebin.net/4ji5ui989phsz0el

Here are the essential kexts, that need to be replaced - if you got black screen, only replacing this kexts in \Clover\kexts\other should do the trick :)
PS : On Filebin u can find my config.plist if u use Clover and not OpenCore ..

PS2: I have written a kext for Lenovo Y520 to turn extreme cooling on/off when i play League of Legends on MacOS :)

kexts.zip