Hackintosh Guide - Install MacOS with Vanilla Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install, Windows, Linux or Mac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donation with Paypal https://tinyurl.com/r7fchn9 Donation with Stripe https://tinyurl.com/2ssnydn6 Donation with BuyMeaCoffee https://tinyurl.com/bvsbpf6e Donation with BTC 33HeGCuCSh4t

sim

under macos, forget windows, in mac u need native support or 3party drivers

Posted Images

Thanks for this thread. I am finally able to use Hackintosh.

Now I want to same as have a fast boot and disable the boot options something like this on video

I tried to search, but I haven't found it for this thread please help someone.

@Maldon

Edited by Guest

Hey im attempting my first install on my hp laptop . I keep getting stuck on boot. All it does is show **********************************. I have made sure to use the correct configs but no hope. any help would be appreciated

Added in 11 minutes 58 seconds:

Hey im trying to install catalina on my laptop using this guide . However whenever i go to boot into macos from my usb it displays ***************************. It gets stuck on boot and freezes. Any ideas?

Hi, after 2 weeks of trying, I got Catalina working on HP 800 G3 SFF, I7 7700, Intel HD630, 16GB RAM, Samsung 256GB SSD drive. I had to swap the Sata SSD drive with a SATA drive to get it going. How do I get it working with the built in SSD drive ? I am getting "An error occured while preparing the installation. Try running this application again."

For some reason, I cannot attach .gif or .jpg

Thank you for the prompt reply Mald0n. I will use that link in the future. For some strange reason, I left it for a few minutes with the error. It rebooted the computer and procceded with the booting on the MAC HD. It is now saying about 5 minutes remaining in the second part. It's been going for over 2 hours. I will let you know what happens.

Mald0n, it did work. It took over 5 hours, but i got to install. How do I add EFI to the HD so that I do not need the USB to boot? The instructions you have does not work with catalina and new clover. I tried it with clover r4922 it told me that it was not compatible.

Thanks,

****** PLEASE DISREGARD or remove post******

I copied boot files from USB. I am able to boot from HD now.

Many Thanks, for this great guide and tools

Edited by Guest

I keep getting stuck on this part. Photo attached. Vanilla Mojave image stuck at installkextd “appleacpicpu” over and over. I’ve check bios settings and tried nv_disable=1 and they don’t seem to help. ASRock Z270 gaming k6 board, I7-7700K CPU, Intel HD 630 iGPU and Radeon RX 580. Any question please let me know. I’ve verified this machine will run macOS with other installation methods, but I don’t like where they store non-oem kexts so I really want to use Olarila. Please help @MaLd0n MDM4GBR.jpg

Hi, I just installed Catalina however when I try to boot it from the USB, it gets stuck after loading the OS and leaves me on black screen, sometimes reboots by itself after loading everything. I cannot get into the system. It's probably a GPU related issue but I can't really tell since it's my first time. How can I fix this? :work:

My hardware;

CPU: 6700K

GPU: AMD RADEON HD 7750 1GB

MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-Z170-HD3P

[EDIT]

I fixed my issue by adding radpg=15 to the boot options.