onemanosx

How to Stay within 15 ports limit using UsbInjectall and Clover boot argument

Hi i need some advice, I created my own ssdt custom for usb. My device id is a12f, i use the template provided by Rehabman and edit for my needs. My ports are HS02(Bluetooth), HS03(SS03),HS04(SS04),HS05(SS05),HS06(SS06),HS07,HS08,HS13,HS14 and i drop the SSDT-UIAC.aml in patched folder. Boot log shows that it is successfully loaded but when i see IOREG all HSxx and SSxx still loaded. Please help

SSDT-UIAC.aml.zip

[ref]MayoMan[/ref], Did you remove usbinjectall kext? Did you also compare results using hackintool? Hackintool can also generate custom ssdt or kext.

Donate

Gitter Chat

Acer Aspire V15 Nitro- Black Edition VN7-592G/HM170 Chipset

Intel i7-6700HQ, 8GB RAM (UEFI Clover Catalina)

MSI B360 Gaming Arctic

Intel i5-8600 16GB RAM Asus Radeon RX580 8GB (UEFI Clover Catalina)

Nope i did not remove usbinjectall, but i did try removing the xhciunsupport kext to see if that makes a different. But sadly nope :(

Is there any different between custom ssdt and just using the boot flag (uia exclude)?

I havent try hackintool yet, i will give it a short now

[ref]MayoMan[/ref], your device id dont require xhci-unsupported kext. I say, generate with hackintool and see how it goes.

Using uia exclude is more simplistic and the only downside, the method will specify every port as external.

PS: Did you disable port limit patch?

Edited by Guest

Donate

Gitter Chat

MSI B360 Gaming Arctic

[ref]MayoMan[/ref], your device id dont require xhci-unsupported kext. I say, generate with hackintool and see how it goes.

Using uia exclude is more simplistic and the only downside, the method will specify every port as external.

Thank you sir, i will report back

Added in 44 minutes 34 seconds:

PS: Did you disable port limit patch?

I use hackintool to generate my ssdt, in doing that it generate a file called "SSDT-USBX.aml" and USBport.kext as well. Placed both aml in patched folder with DSDT fix from MaLd0n. Did not use the USBport.kext though. Now it works correctly

Nope i did not disable port limit patch

Thank you so much sir!!!

[ref]MayoMan[/ref], Yes, you should only use either ssdt or kext. Glad it works out for you! Congrats!

Donate

Gitter Chat

MSI B360 Gaming Arctic