Mirone

AppleHDA Patcher General Discussion

[ref]Mirone[/ref], yes, I messaged you team viewer ID, Password

my email :Joey@overseastalent.com.au for chat

Added in 55 minutes 54 seconds:

[ref]Mirone[/ref], there is no audio after reboot,i will try to keep my laptop on all the time, you can try to get access to it.

thank you for help and assistance

i will put APPLEALC back to Kent to test headphone tomorrow

[ref]Mirone[/ref], i tried two latest clover, my laptop constantly reboots unless i choose safe mood.

there is no audio detected in the safemood. I have deleted the VOODOOHDA in kext, it boots normally now.

are you able to have a look at by using teamviewer, I sent you the password. my laptop will be on for next 8 hours

thank you

Hello, its me again, everything seems good now (except the microphone), Jack_fix patch fixed the headphone when connecting, the only problem is the patched AppleHDA gave me Kernel Panic Sometimes, and the mute button is greyed out, the sound not muted when I press mute button. Do you have any solutions or suggestions? Thank You

N.B :

1.ALC 256 Combo codec

301877356_ScreenShot2019-01-14at11_05_24PM.thumb.png.3d7e248603555944b8f1d0f749f11106.png

KPLog.zip

Hi, I have tried to use your AppleHDA Patcher v1.9 on Mac OS X Mojave 10.14.3 desktop hackintosh but without success. I have Gigabyte Z77-D3H motherboard with 5 jack connectors and VIA VT2020 codec. My audio worked with AppleALC but just front speakers. When I used VoodooHDA, sometimes I had all 6 channels with layout-id 9 but sometimes it didnt work at all, so that is why I decided to try AppleHDA.

I use Clover. After patching I copied aDummyHDA.kext to S/L/E and added kextstopatch from the patcher to config.plist, I have tried different clover config.plist setting but nothing worked. Maybe I forgot something necessary as my programming and hackintoshing skills are very low. Can you help me, please? RunMe output attached. Thanks a lot for your help and your patcher.

Send me Voids-iMac.zip

[ref]Mirone[/ref], thanks again for reply. Unfortunately it didnt fixed the issue. When I open Audio MIDI Setup or System Preferences -> Sound, there are still no devices at all. Do you have any other ideas to try?

(FYI: I copied aDummyHDA.kext to S/L/E, I have original AppleHDA.kext in S/L/E, there are not any other audio kexts //AppleALC, VoodooHDA, …// in S/L/E or L/E, there are no audio kexts in EFI/CLOVER/kexts and I always repaired permissions and rebuilt caches after copying kexts using Olarila Repair Permissions)

Hi.

I've recently had success with a Precision 7530 laptop with an ALC3281. VoodooHDA is providing working audio via speakers but headphones are extremely distorted (over driven in my opinion).

I've set layout 2 for my Mojave 14.3 setup.

Any comments if your most excellent tooling will play nicely with the 3281?

Thanks

Mo

• Administrators

[ref]M0CRT[/ref], applealc don't support ur audio codec?

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Hia chaps. Give me an hour, I'll drop something in. Thanks

Mo

Added in 36 seconds:

[ref]M0CRT[/ref], applealc don't support ur audio codec?

Didn't see it MaLd0n. I'll do a dump :-)

Added in 29 minutes 48 seconds:

Hi Chaps.

See attached. Linux Mint is seeing my card as an ALC289?!

Defo a different ALC in the Dell manual...hmm.

https://topics-cdn.dell.com/pdf/precision-15-7530-laptop_specifications_en-us.pdf

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mo

codec_dump.txt

[ref]M0CRT[/ref],

try this, use layout-id=3

Apologies for not replying sooner Mirone, especially after you have provided a patched HDA.

I've replaced the AppleHDA with this one, adjusted layout-id to 3 however I'm struggling with the patching of the DSDT as the patch script will not apply...I presume because there's no HDEF in the DSDT. I currently have the HDAS renaming to HDEF in Clover ACPI patching.

Any ideas?

Big thanks for the support. Mo

send me your config.plist+DSDT

send me your config.plist+DSDT

Does this work for you?

Note, I'm back to layout-id 2 in config.plist along with VoodooHDA (Yuck)...just to operate at present. AppleHDA is clean and original at the moment in /S/L/E

The DSDT is a clean decompile from the AML extracted via Clover F4. No patching of any sort applied.

Thanks

Mo

Archive.zip